Low Carb Canada

• Has anyone ever ordered from Low Carb Canada website? if so, any feedback would be appreciated. I tried putting an order in for some items but the site sucks, it keeps messing up my order so I'm hesitant to use them.
  • Quote: Has anyone ever ordered from Low Carb Canada website? if so, any feedback would be appreciated. I tried putting an order in for some items but the site sucks, it keeps messing up my order so I'm hesitant to use them.
    I HAVE ordered through them in the past - almost 2 years ago with no problems but fortunately Calgary has a Low Carb Canada store. It's pretty small but has a lot of WF stuff. Where in Canada do you live?
  • Quote: Has anyone ever ordered from Low Carb Canada website? if so, any feedback would be appreciated. I tried putting an order in for some items but the site sucks, it keeps messing up my order so I'm hesitant to use them.
    I've only ordered from lowcarbgrocery.com - had great service/delivery from them so far.

Jo
  • Quote: I HAVE ordered through them in the past - almost 2 years ago with no problems but fortunately Calgary has a Low Carb Canada store. It's pretty small but has a lot of WF stuff. Where in Canada do you live?
    Edmonton - Do you happen to know if they deliver/ship to Edmonton?
    Thank you
  • Yes I ordered from them several times. No problems and quick delivery to Edmonton.
  • thanks Patns, I was hoping you would respond. I will give it a try. I want to order the Guy's bbq sauce and some Dreamfields pasta (for my fiance)
  • Quote: I HAVE ordered through them in the past - almost 2 years ago with no problems but fortunately Calgary has a Low Carb Canada store. It's pretty small but has a lot of WF stuff. Where in Canada do you live?
    My word! That's right by where I work. I had no idea - will wander over tomorrow at lunch. Thanks!