• Time for a new thread!
    Yesterday:
    B: chocolate pudding/spinach smoothie
    L: chicken soup with pureed veggies
    S: Peach Mango drink (pre-workout)
    D: fajita salad & rhubarb jello
    S: chocolate pudding muffins
  • Phase 1 alternatives

B - Eas dark chocolate RTD heated (awesome!)
    L - romaine salad with cucumbers, mushrooms, peppers, celery; Muscle Milk 100 RTD
    D - steamed cod with ginger, garlic, and scallions; roast cauliflower and broccoli
    S - Eas chocolate RTD heated again (that was really good!)
  • I didn't realize I couldn't substitute real protein (chicken, eggs, etc) for a packet! I guess I'll move my quest bar up to lunch and have another shake for dessert/snack. I really need some other alternatives besides shakes and bars...only 4 days in and I'm getting bored!
  • P1 Reboot, Day 38 - Vegetarian, IP and Alternative mixture

B: 1 scoop Syntrax Nectar Vanilla Bean Torte with coffee
    2: 2 egg whites (workout addition)
    L: EAS CarbControl French Vanilla, romaine salad with 2c. cucumbers, EVOO and ACV
    S: EAS CarbControl French Vanilla
    D: Tofu sauteed with 2c. green peppers and cabbage over a romaine salad with EVOO, ACV

Gym: 60 minute boxing class
  • Quote: I didn't realize I couldn't substitute real protein (chicken, eggs, etc) for a packet! I guess I'll move my quest bar up to lunch and have another shake for dessert/snack. I really need some other alternatives besides shakes and bars...only 4 days in and I'm getting bored!
    sunflwr - look at the "alternatives that will work on phase 1" thread, tons of great ideas there.
  • bfast- IP choc drink
    lunch- 2 cups zuchinni with EAS RTD Advantedge Choc drink
    snack- IP orange drink
    dinner- ????????
  • B - vanilla shake
    L - pancake mix pita w/cucumber, onion, spinach, and oil/vinegar
    D- Bison burger w/onion, dill pickle, mustard wrapped in iceberg lettuce and a side of turnip fries
    S - strawberry banana drink
  • B. Zucchini Oatmeal Loaf
    L. Same as Breakfast
    D. Steak
    S. Either my vanilla wafers or bar... not sure yet.
  • IP Peanut Butter Bar
    Mahi Mahi and Steamed Broccoli
    IP Strawberry Banana Shake smoothie with Spinach
    IP Vanilla RTD
  • B: IP plain omelet
    L: IP chicken soup and purreed broccoli and cauliflower
    D: Spinach, cucumbers, mushroom w/ lettuce and hamburger pattie
    S: IP white cheddar ridges
  • Today (P1)

B: spinach/chocolate pudding smoothie
    L: potato/zucchini pancake
    S: Bubbies pickles
    D: BBQ salad: Pork tenderloin & WF bbq sauce on lettuce w/ raw onions. (ETA mixes the BBQ with WF chipotle mayo. Yummy & made a good salad dressing). Rhubarb jello for "dessert"
    S: Hot WLS cocomint cream. Mmmm....hot chocolate!
  • B: coffee with EAS chocolate fudge
    L: Turkey Meatloaf with one cup zucchini, salad with1/2 cup cucumbers and 1/2 cup red onions
    S: Quest chocolate brownie
    D: EAS drink and 2 cups spinach.
  • Quote: I didn't realize I couldn't substitute real protein (chicken, eggs, etc) for a packet! I guess I'll move my quest bar up to lunch and have another shake for dessert/snack. I really need some other alternatives besides shakes and bars...only 4 days in and I'm getting bored!
    You CAN sub one whole egg and two egg whites for an omelette packet!
  • Sunflwr816
    Read the alternatives thread. You can buy other items on the Internet
  • P1 Reboot, Day 39 - Vegetarian, IP and Alternative mixture

B: 1 scoop Syntrax Nectar Vanilla Bean Torte with coffee
    S: 2 egg whites (snowboarding addition)
    L: Protidiet Honey Nut Cereal with a little Syntrax Nectar protein powder sprinkled in the bag, 2c. jicama
    S: Chocolate Peanut Butter Quest Bar
    D: 4 egg, 2 egg white omelet with 2c. broccoli and cabbage, romaine salad with EVOO, ACV

Gym: 5 hours of snowboarding! We've received over 3 feet of powder this week... I. CAN'T. WAIT. I received a whole new snowboard setup from my husband for my birthday. Was able to try it out last week (my old setup was 12 years old!) and it was absolutely fabulous. Getting a new ski jacket this morning as a birthday gift from my inlaws. It's going to be a great day!!