3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc > Ideal Protein Diet

Restart, Reboot January 1, 2014

Old 02-14-2014, 07:37 PM   #91

S/C/G: 158/141/130

Height: 5'0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdspirited View Post
I have to say the weight is coming off much slower this time around. I am glad its winter and I dont have to step out too much but I have been beating myself up about gaining all this weight back. I lost 22 pounds 2 years ago on IP and then allowed myself to gain all of it back +5 more. I have a big event coming up in March and my target was to drop 15lbs by then. It looks like Ill be lucky if I can get to 12. I know I know 12lbs is a lot but I will still be in 140's and I want to be in the 130s by then. Urgggggggghh!
same with me, every week I stepped on the scale I saw results but this time around I'm scared to be disappointed by stepping on the scale. Don't beat yourself up, you're back on track and that's the most important thing. Even if you get 10 lbs off by that date you will look awesome because you're still very small.
Old 02-15-2014, 11:41 AM   #92

down .5 at home this week, which puts me into the 130's, guess I should celebrate but I'm not happy with my slow progress. All my fault though
Old 02-15-2014, 12:54 PM   #93
knm

S/C/G: 146/138/125

Height: 5'1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunflower40 View Post
down .5 at home this week, which puts me into the 130's, guess I should celebrate but I'm not happy with my slow progress. All my fault though
A loss is a loss! Learn from your mistakes. You cheated last weekend, don't allow yourself to do it again. You made the 130s! That's awesome! Celebrate that (without food)! You're still .5 lb closer to goal than you were last week. If you stay on track this week you could very well have a bigger loss next week! Give yourself one solid week of being on plan with zero cheats. If you don't lose next week, then you can have a pity party!
knm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 01:25 PM   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by knm View Post
A loss is a loss! Learn from your mistakes. You cheated last weekend, don't allow yourself to do it again. You made the 130s! That's awesome! Celebrate that (without food)! You're still .5 lb closer to goal than you were last week. If you stay on track this week you could very well have a bigger loss next week! Give yourself one solid week of being on plan with zero cheats. If you don't lose next week, then you can have a pity party!
that's great advice knm. You're so right, I really need a good week without any deviations to get me back on the game. Just got home from my official WI and lost .4 at my coach's scale, 1.5 inches overall. Last week even though I didn't lose I lost 2 inches, my waist is now 26.5
Old 02-15-2014, 04:15 PM   #95

just had the IP chili for lunch and it was YUCK
never again, glad I bought 1 packet only
Old 02-15-2014, 04:40 PM   #96

S/C/G: 153/139/120

Height: 5.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunflower40 View Post
same with me, every week I stepped on the scale I saw results but this time around I'm scared to be disappointed by stepping on the scale. Don't beat yourself up, you're back on track and that's the most important thing. Even if you get 10 lbs off by that date you will look awesome because you're still very small.
Thanks Sunflower. I know I should look at the bright side. I am not alone looking for instant gratification. I had a small NSV where people started asking me if I have lost weight. I guess I can look forward to more such NSV's

Mini Goal 15 lbs by 3/15/14:- Lost 11lbs
Mini Goal 10 lbs by 5/10/14
kdspirited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 10:36 AM   #97

Up 1.2lbs today. How?Just How is that even possible. I have been 100% OP. This is so disheartening. I am going to up my water for the next three days. Hope I loose this and another pound which is what I should have been down by this week

Old 02-16-2014, 11:40 AM   #98

please don't weigh yourself every day because you will become discouraged if you can't handle the small fluctuations! I only weigh on my WI day and that's enough for me. I know I don't have much to lose either, like you, and don't expect to lose every day like some do, plus I'm a slow loser. This alone makes me stay away from the scale.

Go by how your clothese are feeling. I bet they're soooo much more looser already and the bloat is gone.
Old 02-16-2014, 11:46 AM   #99

morning everyone
NSV for me - last night I went to a birthday party and only had rotisserie chicken and salad!!! HUGE Phillipino feast was out, with a whole roasted pig too. OH yes I did have some of the pork, it was delicious!! But no cake, no dessert, no noodles, no rice..

feeling so good this morning, I hope it pays off on Saturday at my WI. Now the challenge is today. Another birthday party with Trinidadian food, my weakness!!
Old 02-16-2014, 11:05 PM   #100

Hey guys. Had a crazy weekend with family.com town.they all ordered in ban today and it looked and smelled so good. Went overboard with veggies and probably had close to 7 cups but started away from the stuff I really wanted so I will consider that a success! New week tomorrow and Tuesday will make two weeks back on.
eandc2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 11:05 PM   #101

OMG autocorrect. Bbq
eandc2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 11:17 PM   #102
maintaining since 9/2013

S/C/G: 244/148/145

Height: 5'4.5"

kdspirited If you are OP and gained weight, a frequent cause, if you'll pardon some tmi, is constipation. You can hold up to 10 lbs in your colon. If that's what's going on, maybe the extra water will solve it. I used Smooth Move tea but there are other good remedies out there. I agree w Sunflower re daily weighing--it can drive you nuts!

eanc, Sounds like you did great. Family + BBQ are 2 big triggers for me. Congratulations on big NSV!
mars735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 07:35 AM   #103

S/C/G: 251/197/170

Height: 5'8"

Weigh in day not a good week. I allowed myself to many bites of this and that. An extra thing an extra that. Two weeks in a row that I have sabotaged myself from reaching the under 200. hmmm wonder why. Is there a therapist in the house LOL ....
Also on the vein of TMI we all talk about saggy skin and it coming back after 6 months on maintenance what about breasts. Everyone may not want to talk about this but I'd like to know if anyone knows??
Perhaps its an exercise weight lifting fix?

Ok for this week I've cooked and prepared to hopefully have a good weight loss week. I intent to not get restricted from my coach today and restrict myself until I can control not eating two of them in a day.

Thanks for listening!!!

100% August through October, off IP till rebooted January 2 through March 31st. Phasing off to maintenance for a while to test the waters!!
kcdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 11:26 AM   #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by mars735 View Post
kdspirited If you are OP and gained weight, a frequent cause, if you'll pardon some tmi, is constipation. You can hold up to 10 lbs in your colon. If that's what's going on, maybe the extra water will solve it. I used Smooth Move tea but there are other good remedies out there. I agree w Sunflower re daily weighing--it can drive you nuts!

eanc, Sounds like you did great. Family + BBQ are 2 big triggers for me. Congratulations on big NSV!
Hi MARS735 yes I thought about that but I have not been totally constipated. I have been going every other day albeit not as much as I would like to. Sorry for the TMI. I am going to up my water and hope it helps to shed the extra poundage.

Old 02-17-2014, 01:46 PM   #105

S/C/G: 150/128/120

Height: 5'4"

Hey y'all, I am rebooting starting today.... I started my original IP last Feb 15th, lost 30 lbs and gained a whole new way of looking at food. Christmas cookies, eggnog, and extra alcohol over the holidays put 10 lbs back.

Since then, I have noticed "food creep" (like it talks about in the Refuse to Regain book), where bad foods start creeping in, a bite here and a bite there, or several bites. In fact this weekend I found myself eating out of the kids Valentine bags--- Laffy Taffy and cheap chocolate?? WHY???

Anyway, here I am for a reboot, more than anything to get my brain back on track. I started off with one of my best habits from before-- having a 10:30 snack of sauteed spinach and mushrooms. This morning I threw in some of the cucumber I had been chopping for later as well, and you know what? Sauteed cucumber is SUPER yummy!

Have a wonderful day!
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.