Old 01-31-2014, 10:16 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 236.4 /217.4 / 153

Height: 5' 7.5"

Wink I did

This is day 3 for me. Next Wednesday will be my weigh in. I got a little kick out of making my weigh in day be "Hump Day". Definitely going to take a little bit to get used to this lifestyle but I am excited. The hardest part is getting in the water. I'm not a fan of drinking it and I work retail with the bathroom at the opposite end of a very large area. I find myself constantly being delayed by customers and wondering if I will make it in time. But if that's my biggest challenge then I am happy.
stubbornostrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 01:05 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 169/153.8/135

Height: 5'3"

my first weigh in tonight & I lost 2.5 lbs - I'm going the right way!

Last edited by maureen kempster; 02-01-2014 at 01:08 AM.
maureen kempster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 02:17 AM   #33  
Started IP 1/25/13

S/C/G: started IP @210/194/150

Height: 5"1'

I am starting. . well today now, but mostly feel like its tomorrow as I am about to go to bed. Have to lose the bit I gained since August and then twenty the doctor wants me to lose, so basically 40 pounds, but I can do this. I just have to stop allowing things to get me 'off track'. I hope everyone has a great weekend and if your going to a super bowl party, plan now for what OP food you will have on hand
MntRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 07:19 AM   #34  
Started IP 04/22/2013

S/C/G: 257/130/150

Height: 5"1 1/2' (almost)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubbornostrich View Post
This is day 3 for me. Next Wednesday will be my weigh in. I got a little kick out of making my weigh in day be "Hump Day". Definitely going to take a little bit to get used to this lifestyle but I am excited. The hardest part is getting in the water. I'm not a fan of drinking it and I work retail with the bathroom at the opposite end of a very large area. I find myself constantly being delayed by customers and wondering if I will make it in time. But if that's my biggest challenge then I am happy.
Yeah, the "gotta go" dance is so much fun! But it does taper down some after awhile. I still ask myself as I go past restrooms - do I need to go yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by maureen kempster View Post
my first weigh in tonight & I lost 2.5 lbs - I'm going the right way!
Congrats Maureen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MntRose View Post
I am starting. . well today now, but mostly feel like its tomorrow as I am about to go to bed. Have to lose the bit I gained since August and then twenty the doctor wants me to lose, so basically 40 pounds, but I can do this. I just have to stop allowing things to get me 'off track'. I hope everyone has a great weekend and if your going to a super bowl party, plan now for what OP food you will have on hand
You can do it MntRose - every time you stay on track and don't allow something to derail you it gets easier.
Ruth Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 07:54 AM   #35  

Quote:
Originally Posted by emceeahura View Post
Hi all, this is day 5 for me. I'm interested in connecting with someone to have an IP accountability buddy where we can email/text directly and help keep each other on track. We could be of great support to helping each other reach our goals!

I started IP back in 2011 and lost 52 pounds over an 8 month period. Since then, I've gained all the weight back probably because I did not fully phase out of the program. I am back and ready to start again and this time truly keep the weight off!

Looking forward to connecting with you all and keeping each other on track!
I may be interested in direct emails. Are you doing IP or an alternative?
TravelingChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 09:57 AM   #36  

S/C/G: 168/138/130

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
I re-started on Monday 1/27 and while this week has been hard because I have been starving, I'm also getting through it. As you can tell from my first weight tracker I lost a lot of weight here, but never finished. Over the last 1 1/2 years the weight slowly game back on so here I am once again to get back to where I was and finish this once and for all.
Hi Dana! You and I are following the same IP Path....Do you remember me from 1 1/2 years ago? You and I decided to start the 50 and over threads

I just restarted this week, too, and will be taking off the same 40 pounds I lost before. However, I will say that I maintained the loss longer than any other time in my life. So I can say something positive.

Great to see you again!
Delgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 11:42 AM   #37  
Newme4Wedding

S/C/G: 219/tracker/140

Height: 5'3"

Feb 1st is my first day on IP and lifestyle change to a healthier me. I look forward to reading post and inspirational success stories. I have a lifetime of obesity to beat and will appreciate all your help.
Fluffychick MSU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 11:57 AM   #38  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffychick MSU View Post
Feb 1st is my first day on IP and lifestyle change to a healthier me. I look forward to reading post and inspirational success stories. I have a lifetime of obesity to beat and will appreciate all your help.
Welcome to a fellow Spartan.
If I can do it, so can you.
Go Green!
lisa32989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 09:03 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 194/159

Height: 5'4.5

1/30 was my first day with ip. I haven't really found it too difficult, I tend to eat lots of green veggies anyway. I'm a late night snacker, so the middle of the night is when I'm usually hungriest. So I have tried just going to sleep...a novel concept I know.Lol my first wi is Wednesday :-)
crebre80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 09:22 AM   #40  
Chelle

S/C/G: 180/180/135

Height: 5'2"

Smile Started today too

I just started today too. One shake down and feeling great so far. I took a picture of myself and also did a quick video to tell myself how sick I am of being unhealthy and overweight. Gave myself a pep talk to get me through hard times. We'll see how that works.
Chelle T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 06:07 PM   #41  
Started IP 11/13/2013

S/C/G: 185/140/128

Height: 5 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelle T View Post
I just started today too. One shake down and feeling great so far. I took a picture of myself and also did a quick video to tell myself how sick I am of being unhealthy and overweight. Gave myself a pep talk to get me through hard times. We'll see how that works.
Great idea Chelle! Good luck on your IP journey!
calypso58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 06:11 PM   #42  

Height: 5'5

I am on Phase 1, day # 13 - proud to say I am down 9.6 pounds and feel amazing. It almost feels like a fog has been lifted, I find myself more focused at work.. if that makes sense.

Tomorrow is my official weigh in, looking forward to seeing how many inches I lost.
Amanda112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 06:23 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 188/?/135

Height: 5'1"

Hi! I started on Jan 28th and tomorrow is my first weigh in. I have stayed on program but my meals have been very repetitive and hope that going forward I can use some of the creative menu suggestions. Love the team like encouragement of the contributors and I look forward to celebrating all of our success.
MamaViv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 06:50 PM   #44  

Started 01/25 and I had my first weigh-in today, on day nine, due to travel of course. Happy to report I lost 7.3 lbs. I ordered some different foods so hoping I do as well with the food as I have with the shakes. Exercised great discipline despite life in a hotel and my biggest temptation-all the tasty snacks and treats at a 7 hr Super Bowl party. Here is to the next 7 days. Cheers (with my piņa colada shake of course)!
TravelingChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 11:02 AM   #45  
Started IP Alt 1/29/14

S/C/G: 234/145/145

Height: 5'4"

I've got to admit, day two really sucked for me last week. I had a migraine that I couldn't get rid of, I even sipped fat free chicken broth. Day 3 I noticed a difference, I felt better and wasn't as hungry. I could tell my body was going into Ketosis. The hunger is gone...thank you baby Jesus!

Tomorrow is a week of being on IP, so far so good. I have to be honest, it is weird not being able to eat what I want. It's a matter of training yourself and getting in the habit ultimately.

Weigh in is tomorrow morning....I'm looking forward to the weightloss and what the scale as to say about this week.

Congrats on the weightlosses so far everyone!!
Johnsdeere is offline   Reply With Quote