Day 5 week one

• So I'm on day 5 of week one! Have been feeling pretty good! Day four I was hungry but made it through to supper. Today by 3:00 I had a terrible headache and felt sick to my stomach, so I had an extra shake! What did you do that first week and will having one extra shake in the day throw me off?
  • I was told that in my first week (maybe two??) that we are allowed up to 4 envelopes a day if we feel hungry (ensuring that the extra isn't an extra restricted....which a shake isn't). So I think you're good. Have you tried the ideal salt in a cup of water as suggested for headaches? It's supposed to take it away. I was lucky to be "spoiled" and never had ANY headaches or tiredness or any of the "what you might feel in the first week" stuff.

Hope you feel better soon!
  • Quote: So I'm on day 5 of week one! Have been feeling pretty good! Day four I was hungry but made it through to supper. Today by 3:00 I had a terrible headache and felt sick to my stomach, so I had an extra shake! What did you do that first week and will having one extra shake in the day throw me off?
    I was told the same as 'Sheriously', 4 envelopes per day if required during the first week.

I was also warned about being tired. Day 2 & 3, once 7pm came around I could hardly keep my eyes open. My coach told me that the first week, think of it as your getting over a cold and need lots of rest.

Day 4 I was ok, and today being day 5 I had a ton of energy throughout the day and felt great, but now its 8pm and I am exhausted... I wonder if the tiredness will only last the first week.
  • Thanks! That was my worst day! Today is better! Still super hungry by 4 pm! When are you eating your restricted item?
  • Make sure you are getting your salt as well. You can mix up a bit with some water and chug it or as I like to do it's a little in my hand and lick it off. Followed with a glass of water
  • I like the idea of just licking it out of your hand... I have never been one to use salt, I think the only thing I have ever used it on was corn on the cob, so adding it to my foods makes me really taste it. The idea of a couple of licks and being done sounds perfect!
  • I'm on day 5 and I was grouchy today. Tired today. Emotional today. Mad today! Omg I hope tomorrow is better! Please pray for me!
  • Quote: So I'm on day 5 of week one! Have been feeling pretty good! Day four I was hungry but made it through to supper. Today by 3:00 I had a terrible headache and felt sick to my stomach, so I had an extra shake! What did you do that first week and will having one extra shake in the day throw me off?
    I just watched an IP video and the doctor said (my coach said too) that if you are over 200 lbs to have 4 packages a day so having an extra shouldn't throw you off. In fact some people will have an extra package on days they are famished and really hungry... it shouldn't have an effect on your weight loss. (according to the video)