Alternative products that will work on Phase 1 part 3

You're on Page 28 of 34
Go to
  • Quote: I am expecting my first order from Nashu tomorrow or Friday!!! I'm excited to start using some alternatives and save some money!!!
    Awesome - you will love it! Did you get the Lifetime membership so you can save 10% forever? If not you can do it later when you are sure you are going you keep ordering.
  • Chocolate Fix
    So, I am going to make another Nashua order soon, and I am thinking of a chocolate drink, heated. While taste is subjective, for those of you that have had several varieties, I am wanting to get the richest chocolate flavor I can find. Sweet isn't my thing - RICH is...

Totally like the Proti-Diet Oatmeal Maple oatmeal. Makes me feel like I'm having a real breakfast.

Down 9 pounds for the two weeks!
  • wf products
    Quote: I finally found a WF product that I didn't mind...it was the pasta sauce http://www.vitacost.com/walden-farms...32-342589760-2
    . I've been using my proti-thin fusila pasta, sautaing a total of two cups of yellow squash, zucchini, and mushrooms and then adding the sauce to it all. I add italian seasoning and garlic powder. I'm really happy with it.
    I absolutely agree! I only like the pancake syrup and I can use the sun dried tomato vinagerette for a marinade. Just threw out the peanut butter today and I just bought it. It all tastes so chemically (word?) to me.
  • Quote: So, I am going to make another Nashua order soon, and I am thinking of a chocolate drink, heated. While taste is subjective, for those of you that have had several varieties, I am wanting to get the richest chocolate flavor I can find. Sweet isn't my thing - RICH is...

Totally like the Proti-Diet Oatmeal Maple oatmeal. Makes me feel like I'm having a real breakfast.

Down 9 pounds for the two weeks!
    Congrats on a great loss so far!

I purchased the Proti-Diet Maple Oatmeal and made it once....um, yeah, haven't made it again because it came out so watery. Not sure what I did wrong? I folowed the instructions on the packet. Any advice...I have a whole box now that I haven't been brave enough to try again!
  • Quote: Congrats on a great loss so far!

I purchased the Proti-Diet Maple Oatmeal and made it once....um, yeah, haven't made it again because it came out so watery. Not sure what I did wrong? I folowed the instructions on the packet. Any advice...I have a whole box now that I haven't been brave enough to try again!
    Don't throw it out! You can make zucchini oatmeal muffins with it. I don't have the recipe handy on my tablet, but you can do a google search and use the words ideal protein zucchini muffin 3fatchicks.com and you should have no problem finding it. I make them when I am craving baked goods for breakfast. I spritz a little ICBNB spray on them and they are yummy.
  • Quote: Congrats on a great loss so far!

I use it all the time as oatmeal. Interesting, because the last person who posted about it said it came out thick like glue after following the directions!!

I add water to the consistency I like it but after stirring, I put it in the microwave for one minute (be sure to watch it as it puffs up so the bowl needs to be a little larger than you might think). I stir it and micro again for 30-45 secs. I think it cooks up smoother this way.

I also use it in muffins, cookies, pancakes, etc. Bought the GIANT container of it so I don't run out. YUMMMMMM!!!!!!
  • Here is a great muffin recipe

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/4815317-post89.html
  • I just ordered a couple more things from Nashua I am feeling much better about this after trying a few products and really liking them, the chocolate mint pudding/shake is beyond amazing I can't believe it's not a restricted and then the caramel delight bars YUMMMMY lol I am now excited to do alternatives.

On another note I haven't liked the IP puddings, but today I tried a muffin/cookie/cake with the chocolate. No zuchinni this time, just egg white, stevia, a dash of vanilla extract, and the packet, it made a nice cookie/muffin type thing. This time I really enjoyed it! I love making "bread" with the packets.
  • does Nashua ship to Canada?

thanks
  • Quote: Here is a great muffin recipe

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/4815317-post89.html
    Thank you for the recipe! I'm anxious to try it! How many is a serving?
  • Pb2
    I really don't like WF peanut butter. PB2 seems like a good choice. Has anyone tried it and is it ok?
  • Quote: I really don't like WF peanut butter. PB2 seems like a good choice. Has anyone tried it and is it ok?
    Unfortunately, PB2 has fat & carbs & sugars so it doesn't fit the 0/0/0 (fat/carb/sugar) requirement for P1

Quote: Thank you for the recipe! I'm anxious to try it! How many is a serving?
    In the recipe it states one packet makes 3 muffins for me.
  • Pb2
    Thanks Lisa!!
  • I'm looking for an alternative ready made drink. Where do y'all get those from?
  • Quote: I'm looking for an alternative ready made drink. Where do y'all get those from?
    I LOVE to use Pure Protein from Walmart/Target etc. A little higher in Protein so on days I gave them I cut down an ounce or two at dinner. I also like EAS CarbAdvantage (not other EAS which are not low carb) also available at Walmart, Target, etc. (Careful, they cost about double at drug stores like CVS etc)

Nashua Nutrition also has lots... Check the brands ProtiDiet, ProtiThin, Weight Loss Systems and HealthSmart (most used brands here from that site).