Alternative products that will work on Phase 1 part 3

You're on Page 18 of 34
Go to
  • Quote: Recipe here zucchini muffins
    Pudding or potoato puree packets are much lower carb/cals/fat than another bar
    Thanks for the zuchinni muffin recipe Lisa. I think I'm going to try of all things my chocolate pudding mixes with it. Might sound crazy but, I have a double chocolate cookie that has zuchinni and they taste wonderful together. I'll let you know how it turns out.
  • I am soooooo happy that I finally found Proti-Thin Protein Pasta - Fusilli. It is identical to the IP pasta. I absolutely love it and love my pepper salads with it!!
    YUM!!!
  • Nice Nacygirl1! I have it but, have yet to try it. How did you prepare it if you don't mind me asking?
  • Bump
  • Can anyone give me any information on this alternative product " Nutri Wise".

Does it work like IP or Proti Diet products. Want to purchase a few items form them. I am on the IP plan 2nd week.
  • Quote: Can anyone give me any information on this alternative product " Nutri Wise".

Does it work like IP or Proti Diet products. Want to purchase a few items form them. I am on the IP plan 2nd week.
    Go to the first or second post in this thread. You will see a pink graphic picture that shows you everything you need to compare alternative products to IP products. You need to stay in those parameters to use a product as either a non restricted or restricted. Be cautious to look at each product in a brand, because some may fit while others do not. I an nit familiar with the name Nutri Wise and have to run soon so can,t look it up now.

Arm yourself with the nutritional info in this thread and the P1 protocol sheet and you can use alternative products just as effectively as IP products.
  • Quote: Go to the first or second post in this thread. You will see a pink graphic picture that shows you everything you need to compare alternative products to IP products. You need to stay in those parameters to use a product as either a non restricted or restricted. Be cautious to look at each product in a brand, because some may fit while others do not. I an nit familiar with the name Nutri Wise and have to run soon so can,t look it up now.

Arm yourself with the nutritional info in this thread and the P1 protocol sheet and you can use alternative products just as effectively as IP products.
    Thanks JLUS I will check the information posted.
  • Post #2 has the graphic
    Here is the link
  • Quote: Post #2 has the graphic
    Here is the link
    Thanks a mill Lisa, what would i do without your assistance on here....huggs
  • Hello to everyone!
    I am just starting the alternate diet due to financial constraints. I just finished my third week on the IP. This site and these threads are AMAZING! I have learned so much in just a few days! I really enjoy understanding the process behind this diet, as in how many carbs, protein and daily intake is allowed. I just ordered from Nashua and Netrition. Here is what I have ordered,

Chocolite Protein Shake, Cappuccino (unrestricted
    Quest Bar, Chocolate Brownie (restricted)
    Proti-Thin Protein Pasta- Fusilli (unrestricted)
    Proti-Thin Soup- Cream of Chicken (unrestricted)
    Protidiet Oatmeal- Maple Brown Sugar (unrestricted)

I have chosen to restrict the bar, for myself, due to my love of chocolate! I hope all the others are correct. Thank you for such a great and inspirational forum!
  • Does anyone know a Nashua discount code for today or this week?
  • Quote: Does anyone know a Nashua discount code for today or this week?
    The only code I have seen is 10% off proti-thin products and it's PT10.
    Hope this helps!
  • I have searched, so don't shoot me if this has been asked...I also just need a quick answer...

I ran out of IP salt and don't want to run into the pharmacy because i am an alternative gal now. Can I use any lower sodium salt from the grocery store?
  • Quote: I have searched, so don't shoot me if this has been asked...I also just need a quick answer...

I ran out of IP salt and don't want to run into the pharmacy because i am an alternative gal now. Can I use any lower sodium salt from the grocery store?
    Make sure any salt alternative you use is iodized sea salt and you should be ok. Any I have found do seem to be higher in sodium than the IP brand.
  • Thank you dak!