Old 01-08-2014, 12:32 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 173/155/143

Height: 5'6

Default Buying IP in Maintenance

Although I'm temporarily back in Phase 1, I just completed 5 weeks of Phase 4.

Do any of you still buy IP products in maintenance? I like a lot of their products and I didn't mind paying more for them when I was losing weight and getting great coaching. But once my goal changed from weight loss to weight maintenance, I couldn't justify paying twice as much for products that are only slightly different from what I get at NN. I couldn't bring myself to buy more boxes.

How can IP justify charging so much when suitable alternatives exist for half the price? I'm grateful to them for helping me find a way to control my weight. I'd like to be able to support them and continue to buy some of their products along with some alternatives. But I just don't see myself ever buying from them again once I'm finished with the coaching. There is just no way to justify their inflated prices.
2much2do is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 07:39 AM   #2  
started IP 7/17/2012

S/C/G: 200.5/167/150

Height: 5'4"

I have not used IP products in maintenance, although I did for phase 1 - 3. Alternatives work fine for me, and for many others as well.
Lizzy63 is offline   Reply With Quote