Old 01-16-2014, 08:44 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 239/227/135

Height: 5'2"

Good morning, how is everyone doing today? Trying to kick a nasty cold this week, at least some of my less tasty items aren't as noticeable because I can't taste anything right now! I'm noticing that my rings are fitting more loosely and that is a great NSV for me. Have a great day and hang tough on this journey of ours. We can do it, but it's easier to do it together!
MustangMolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 09:09 AM   #47  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

I agree with Molly, together is soooooo much better than doing it alone! having buddies to share things, ideas and struggles with are great. You may be going through the same thing someone else is going through and they didn't even realize it until they read it here and say...ya know what? that is what I am doing or going through.

About your rings being too big....I had to take mine off because when I was bagging a customers stuff my mystic topaz came off in between the clothes. Thank goodness I noticed before they left, I would of been devastated if I would of lost it. The only ring I wear now is my mother's ring and that fits on my middle finger which used to be on my ring finger....lol...its NOT going anywhere that is for sure
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 02:24 PM   #48  
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 272/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

OMG! Soooooo good to see you back here Lisa You look amazing!
sandralosingweight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 05:04 PM   #49  
Carb Addict

S/C/G: 290/290/180

Height: 5'6"

Its awesome seeing all the people who helped me on my journey when i first started... glad to see that it's ok to reboot.
Tigerlvr52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 06:50 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

Height: 5'5"

Now it really feels like HOME, HELLO WUV! You do look amazining & I agree with Mustang Molly, you would be the best coach ever!

I love having you here, as you know I am a S_L_O_W loser and you just keep me going

Keep up the good work rebooters, I will check in tomorrow.
Bellamack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 08:55 PM   #51  

Yup, I am BACK!!...lol
Old 01-17-2014, 07:44 AM   #52  

S/C/G: 178/174/147

Height: 5 ft 5 in

Good morning. Went out with friends last night. Ordered chicken and it came with two sides. Asked if I could have 2 side salads as my sides. Enjoyed everyone's company and stayed on plan 100%. What I have learned from being on ideal protein since 2010 is that this is not a diet. We are changing the way we eat. We cannot go back to our old eating habits and keep the weight off.
coffeebean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 08:01 AM   #53  
Restarted on 01/10/17

S/C/G: 212/212/123

Height: 5'1"

I was here in 2010. Started at 176 in July 2010 and ended at 123 in December 2010. I've been up and down ever since, but really let myself go the last couple of months. So I'm back.

I hope I can stick to it like I did the last time.
amylew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 09:40 AM   #54  

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeebean View Post
Good morning. Went out with friends last night. Ordered chicken and it came with two sides. Asked if I could have 2 side salads as my sides. Enjoyed everyone's company and stayed on plan 100%. What I have learned from being on ideal protein since 2010 is that this is not a diet. We are changing the way we eat. We cannot go back to our old eating habits and keep the weight off.
AGREED!! can't go back to eating the way we did before. MY BF always ask me where do I wanna go eat if we go out, I tell him where ever you wanna go because you know I always get the same thing so its whatever you are hungry for. HE STILL ask can you have this or that?? its been 6 months since we have been dating and he STILL DOESN'T GET IT!!...Of course he is a bean pole.....lol....he eats nothing but JUNK and drinks a TON of soda. I am trying to get him to switch to water but that isn't happening. He drinks as many glasses of coke as I do water when we go eat. I told him to STOP asking me what I can eat, to take care of himself.
Old 01-17-2014, 09:48 AM   #55  

S/C/G: 209/157/157

Height: 5'7"

Hi there! So good to see all these names and great pics! (I'm having trouble updating mine)

I've been on maintenance for 18+ months. 1 mini reboot after a vacation. I'm back for a reboot to lose 8+lbs that crept on over November - December. In addition to the holidays, which weren't so bad, food wise, my husband was diagnosed with head and neck cancer (in the lymph nodes) early November. Had radical neck surgery. Now we're gearing up for chemo and radiation.

I felt myself slipping in to old stress eating habits.. new it was time for some structure. Have to take care of myself so I can take care of him and kids and business.

Really great to hear from you all. You definitely were such an integral part of my weight loss success!! Will be checking in daily. Love the motivation and support.

Have a good weekend.

Pam
Pamelama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 10:05 AM   #56  

S/C/G: 209/157/157

Height: 5'7"

Default Wuv

Wuv: That clinic owner lost an amazing coach. You inspired me on these boards with your journey 2 years ago. I've talked about you and your mindset with clients who are struggling with a lot of weight to lose. Your Thanksgiving post is a regular request at holiday time. If you lived in So. Calif, I'd hire you in a heartbeat!!
Pamelama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 03:24 PM   #57  
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 272/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

Hi,

I do remember you Pamelama, glad to see so many familiar faces

Wuv, I am so happy seeing you again in here, so now you're in maintenance? I mean you mentioned you can go to any restaurant, I'm not sure how this thing work, I only ever did Phase I, so I guess in Phase IV you can eat everything moderately? and glad to hear you have a BF
sandralosingweight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 10:48 AM   #58  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandralosingweight View Post
Hi,

I do remember you Pamelama, glad to see so many familiar faces

Wuv, I am so happy seeing you again in here, so now you're in maintenance? I mean you mentioned you can go to any restaurant, I'm not sure how this thing work, I only ever did Phase I, so I guess in Phase IV you can eat everything moderately? and glad to hear you have a BF
Yup I am in Maintenance, when I go out to eat I eat my normal, steak and grilled veggies or a grilled chicken/steak salad. I have become used of eating this way so why change it? IF I am having my splurge day and we go out I will have baked potato but that doesn't happen to often. Over the last few months I haven't really "watched" what I ate and gained 6lbs. I would do fine for breakfast and lunch but dinner we at out a lot. Since I hadn't ate off of program for 2.5 years, I wanted to eat like a regular person. I can't do that, I will ALWAYS have to watch what I eat no matter what. I started back in phase 1 Monday and I am down those 6lbs. It feels great to know that IF I do lose control I know how to overcome and get right back on to lose it.

I am not using IP products though, just to let you know because I can use alternative to keep me in check which is working for me. I still have a bar for breakfast with my 2 cups of coffee, a shake for lunch with 2 cups of veggies, 8oz of meat with 2 cups of veggies for supper and a shake at night. Its routine for me to eat this way now

I have added a picture my sister in law found of me from Christmas 2003, THIS REALLY shows how far I am come!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2003 christmas 2.jpg (39.2 KB, 30 views)

Last edited by wuv2bloved; 01-18-2014 at 10:50 AM.
Old 01-19-2014, 11:09 AM   #59  

Good morning y'all! we were on the SECOND page, what is up with that??? WE can't let that happen, we need to get it back on the first. We have to be active like we were before, remember we would check in EVERYDAY to stay accountable? let's do that again!!
Old 01-19-2014, 04:11 PM   #60  

S/C/G: 178/174/147

Height: 5 ft 5 in

I have learned that if you plan ahead this diet works. We helped move our daughter today . I knew lunch was going to be fast food so I took my lunch. I did not even think about eating one of my husband's French fries. I was happy eating what I brought and enjoying everyone's company. I do not think of IP as a diet but as the way I now eat. I feel so good with all the junk food out of my system. Day 17 of reboot and feeling good.
coffeebean is offline   Reply With Quote