Old 01-26-2014, 08:26 AM   #121  

S/C/G: 178/174/147

Height: 5 ft 5 in

Good morning. For some reason yesterday with the cold and snow I wanted to blow my diet and eat junk. I am proud to say I managed to ignore all my cravings and stayed 100% on plan. I feel so much better today for that decision. For me it is being stuck inside. I keep thinking of all the cute spring clothes I will be able to wear if I stick to the plan.
coffeebean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 11:41 AM   #122  

S/C/G: 294.6/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sekc14 View Post
Congrats! Busymom on your willpower over the past day and on your fantastic accomplishment of 135 lbs lost. When I reach goal that is the amount I will have lost since my HW 268. My biggest concern right now is how much loose skin will I have when I get there? At my current weight I'm beginning to see loose skin. I've read that the lower percent fat the less it looks like loose skin. Have you noticed truth in that statement? Sorry if I'm getting too personal.
Nah, not too personal lol. I did have an apron and loose skin on my thighs and butt. I had a fleur de lys tummy tuck last year, which luckily was covered by medicare but will have to live with the rest cause i financially cannot afford to get it done. Keep up the good work. Loose skin is still worth losing the weight though.
Busymomx4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 10:49 PM   #123  

S/C/G: restart: 212/196.4/150

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Hi all!

Rough weekend for me, out of town and only moderately prepared. I bumped along okay, until the road trip part today. Then I blew it. But I am back and ready to be 100%. I feel so good when I am, I just don't know why those momentary lapses of judgment occur!

I'm outing myself here so I don't let myself create a personal environment of secrecy/shame/loathing/failure. It will help me to know I won't be fake here, that I can be accountable here. Maybe I should go back to my coach, who is nice but very....placid. I need someone to help me go deeper, look harder, tighten up the bobbles, question whether or not I am complying...and I am just embarrassed and frustrated that I let myself let go.

Sorry to dump on everyone tonight--I am tired and all from my trip. A good night's rest and a fresh start are the order of the day for tomorrow.
ChaloJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 06:46 AM   #124  

Day 26 of reboot and down another 2 pounds. I am proud of myself for sticking to the plan. Have tried many times to reboot but couldn't do it. I guess my mind is in a better place this go around.
Old 01-27-2014, 08:16 AM   #125  

S/C/G: 294.6/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeebean View Post
Day 26 of reboot and down another 2 pounds. I am proud of myself for sticking to the plan. Have tried many times to reboot but couldn't do it. I guess my mind is in a better place this go around.
Same for me coffeebean...i rebooted so many times, would do ok all week then blow it friday night and cheat all week-end..so all week i would lose what i gained over the week-end, was totally wasting good money on IP products without ever going down.

But I guess its better than not doing anything at all as i probably would've gained a lot and i tell myself that if that is what i had to do to maintain then so be it.

How’s everyone week end go? I have to admit…i stayed on track but it was HARD and to be honest…i can’t wait to be done! The good news is that i lost 8.6lbs this week WHOO HOO Now i know that it will be much slower cause 5 of those 8lbs i had just put on the previous weeks so they were fast(er) to come off.

I made some baby bok choy yesterday, very yummy and different.

Have a great day and stay warm!
Busymomx4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 01:52 PM   #126  
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 272/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

Hi,

I was doing fairly ok, but I really ate off-program on the weekend, comes Monday, I'm paying the price, I have to lose 5+ pounds this week in order to be back to where I was.
sandralosingweight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 02:13 PM   #127  
Re-start IP 1/1/14

S/C/G: 190/169/140

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Congrats on sticking to it! And your hard work is paying off. I, too, tried MANY times to reboot once I started gaining after doing IP the first time, and I could never stick to it. I just kept making excuses for myself and would go off plan for ANY excuse I could find. Well, with the new year, there are no excuses anymore. My mind is MUCH more at ease and clear when I don't play these games with myself and stick to it 100%. Day 28 for me today, and down almost 18 lbs. Feels wonderful. NO little cheat is worth it.
Mom2Carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 02:19 PM   #128  

Congrats on sticking to it! And your hard work is paying off. I, too, tried MANY times to reboot once I started gaining after doing IP the first time, and I could never stick to it. I just kept making excuses for myself and would go off plan for ANY excuse I could find. Well, with the new year, there are no excuses anymore. My mind is MUCH more at ease and clear when I don't play these games with myself and stick to it 100%. Day 28 for me today, and down almost 18 lbs. Feels wonderful. NO little cheat is worth it.
Congrats to you as well.
Old 01-27-2014, 04:59 PM   #129  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaloJ View Post
Hi all!

Rough weekend for me, out of town and only moderately prepared. I bumped along okay, until the road trip part today. Then I blew it. But I am back and ready to be 100%. I feel so good when I am, I just don't know why those momentary lapses of judgment occur!

I'm outing myself here so I don't let myself create a personal environment of secrecy/shame/loathing/failure. It will help me to know I won't be fake here, that I can be accountable here. Maybe I should go back to my coach, who is nice but very....placid. I need someone to help me go deeper, look harder, tighten up the bobbles, question whether or not I am complying...and I am just embarrassed and frustrated that I let myself let go.

Sorry to dump on everyone tonight--I am tired and all from my trip. A good night's rest and a fresh start are the order of the day for tomorrow.
For me personally I had to go back to my coach as I need to feel accountable to someone I guess.

First day back and feeling okay, but I will feel better once I hit ketosis sometime later in the week.
DanafromAustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 07:56 PM   #130  

Good luck Dana. You will feel better later this week,usually on the 5th day for me.
Old 01-27-2014, 08:33 PM   #131  
Restart IP 10/19/2013

S/C/G: 195/ticker/135

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2Carter View Post
Bravo!! I've seen this same scenario retold on this thread and want to add that I too lost, didn't phase off, was able to maintain for awhile but couldn't. I kept trying to do it on my own using alternate, etc. and I could not recommit. I inched back 35 lbs slowly over a year. I had a heart break that caused me to get real serious. One day I went back into IP office to get a few boxes and they restarted me for free! It's still been hard and I'm not doing it as flawlessly as the first time but I'm slowly getting there.

I went to a phase II, III, IV workshop and now realize what happens when you phase off you stay with it for life. I'm getting my mind wrapped around that idea because I need time to adjust. I'm rethinking now. Gearing up for life in maintenance because I don't want to gain it back and start over again. It's hard to start over, real hard!
sekc14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 05:48 AM   #132  

I usually cook a whole chicken weekly either in the crockpot or oven. I take all the skin off of the chicken before I cook it. I can make salads stir fry or plain chicken all week. This way I do not have an excuse not to stay OP since my main meal is easy to throw together. I find if I plan ahead I do well on the plan.
Old 01-28-2014, 08:11 AM   #133  

S/C/G: 239/227/135

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
I usually cook a whole chicken weekly either in the crockpot or oven. I take all the skin off of the chicken before I cook it. I can make salads stir fry or plain chicken all week. This way I do not have an excuse not to stay OP since my main meal is easy to throw together. I find if I plan ahead I do well on the plan.
I do this too and even portion it out and put in individual serving bags. Here lately I don't know where to find my motivation...which is silly really because it is all around me. This past weekend was an epic fail on my part but I am back at it! You would think going through the sugar with drawl to get into ketosis and the headache that comes with it would stop me from falling off the wagon. I think next time I want something off plan, especially with sugar, I'll just hit myself in the head with a hammer and save myself the trouble.

for myself and everyone else who needs it today.
MustangMolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 08:22 AM   #134  
Restart IP 10/19/2013

S/C/G: 195/ticker/135

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2Carter View Post
Bravo!! I've seen this same scenario retold on this thread and want to add that I too lost, didn't phase off, was able to maintain for awhile but couldn't. I kept trying to do it on my own using alternate, etc. and I could not recommit. I inched back 35 lbs slowly over a year. I had a heart break that caused me to get real serious. One day I went back into IP office to get a few boxes and they restarted me for free! It's still been hard and I'm not doing it as flawlessly as the first time but I'm slowly getting there.

I went to a phase II, III, IV workshop and now realize what happens when you phase off you stay with it for life. I'm getting my mind wrapped around that idea because I need time to adjust. I'm rethinking now. Gearing up for life in maintenance because I don't want to gain it back and start over again. It's hard to start over, real hard!
sekc14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 10:39 AM   #135  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

There is something about cold weather that makes this hard, but I just keep chugging the green tea as I will not fail!!!
DanafromAustin is offline   Reply With Quote