Old 01-21-2014, 07:43 AM   #76  

S/C/G: 178/174/147

Height: 5 ft 5 in

Good Morning All. Day 20 of my reboot and so happy that I am staying 100%. With winter weather it is hard to be in the house all the time but if I were not on IP I would be adding weight to my body by eating junk. Just think when spring comes we will be able to buy cute spring clothes or get back into the smaller size in our closet. It is so worth it. It is not a diet but a new way of eating.
coffeebean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 09:27 AM   #77  

S/C/G: 239/227/135

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post

BTW, no more BF....haha.....Look out, I am a new me and not taking no Sh*t!...its ALL about ME now! I am a new person, inside and out, I know what I want and I am NOT settling or raising another child!
Nothing like a strong, confidant woman to help keep us all motivated and inspired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeebean View Post
Good Morning All. Day 20 of my reboot and so happy that I am staying 100%. With winter weather it is hard to be in the house all the time but if I were not on IP I would be adding weight to my body by eating junk. Just think when spring comes we will be able to buy cute spring clothes or get back into the smaller size in our closet. It is so worth it. It is not a diet but a new way of eating.
You are right bean, it is a new way of eating.

Have a great day everyone!
MustangMolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 10:49 AM   #78  
maintenance since 2/16/11

S/C/G: size 18 to 8...75 pounds gone

Height: 5'6"

Here I started the thread and then became silent. I am in a state of confusion right now. after 35 months in maintenance…I am up about 13 pounds right now. I just can't stick to phase one for more the 8-10 days. I am so mad at myself. I really don't like this weight because even at my goal weight (13 pounds less…I should be another 10 less than that for healthy BMI).

I need to get a grip. I am doing a modified phase one until I can get a hold of myself mentally. I guess this is an excuse, but my only daughter/child (they live with us) has a newborn (3 months old) and her husband left and became obsessive to an almost violent level and we are in the middle of a heated custody battle and I can barely sleep I am sick about it.
darbs7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 11:07 AM   #79  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by darbs7 View Post
Here I started the thread and then became silent. I am in a state of confusion right now. after 35 months in maintenance…I am up about 13 pounds right now. I just can't stick to phase one for more the 8-10 days. I am so mad at myself. I really don't like this weight because even at my goal weight (13 pounds less…I should be another 10 less than that for healthy BMI).

I need to get a grip. I am doing a modified phase one until I can get a hold of myself mentally. I guess this is an excuse, but my only daughter/child (they live with us) has a newborn (3 months old) and her husband left and became obsessive to an almost violent level and we are in the middle of a heated custody battle and I can barely sleep I am sick about it.
oh no sorry to hear about everything you are going through with your daughter. Make the best decisions you can when it comes to food. You know how to do this!! Stress could be causing the weight to stay on as well, you never know. Try to figure out why you only can stay on phase one for 8-10 days, what is your trigger? Don't beat yourself up, just try to stay away from those nasty carbs!!!
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 03:28 PM   #80  

Hi Darbs
Stress is not good when you are dieting. You need to be strong and healthy for your daughter and grand daughter. You can do this, you did it before. You need to have a talk with yourself and get back on plan.
Old 01-21-2014, 07:04 PM   #81  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Wow, it feels like old home week for me seeing all of these familiar names. I've been off plan for a good year or more, but I called my old coach yesterday and I meet with her later in the week to get back on the wagon. Last year was the worst year ever for me between my husband recovering, my cancer and then losing my younger SIL to brain cancer. Between medication for me, and stress I let the weight creep back on and now I need to lose about 60 pounds again that I've regained. I may have a harder time losing the weight again due to one of my medications, but I plan on getting there with some hard work.

I loved catching up with all of your stories and look forward to reading and posting once again.

Dana
DanafromAustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 07:32 PM   #82  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

Height: 5'5"

Dana, welcome back, so sorry about your horrible 2013! You will make 2014 a Happy Place.

WUV, you crack me up
Bellamack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 09:15 PM   #83  

S/C/G: 294.6/see ticker/145

Hi Dana, nice to see you again. Sorry the past year was so hard. It seems like 2013 was bad for most people, 2014 will be a great year :-)
Busymomx4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 09:35 PM   #84  

S/C/G: 287.6/ticker!!/140

Height: 5'3

I am also still here. Started early in 2012 but had lurked far before my actual start date. I remember lots of you, esp Wuv who was a huge inspiration for me. I am not at goal yet but keep tethering towards it.
Sonyasbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 09:41 PM   #85  
Started IP 04/22/2013

S/C/G: 257/130/150

Height: 5"1 1/2' (almost)

Hope you guys don't mind me peeking in and saying hi. I lurked and read all the old threads for a long time before starting and feel like I know you all!

Dana: So sorry to hear of all your troubles - I hope this year brings you nothing but joy!
Ruth Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 09:41 PM   #86  

S/C/G: 287.6/ticker!!/140

Height: 5'3

Wuv!
I just read through more and see that your back! Im sorry to hear about the clinic but happy to see you posting again. I dont have a Facebook so that never helped me. I followed you for months before I started and lits of time later I am down 150 lbs. I am struggling with the last couple pounds but I know it can be done. Thank you for being so encouraging and inspirational, otherwise I dont know if I would have started when I did.
Sonyasbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 06:56 AM   #87  

S/C/G: 185/182/120

Height: 5ft1in

Dana; so sorry about the terrible year. You've made the right decision, coming back to 3FC. For myself, I find the motivation I get from reading all the posts is essential to staying 100% OP! I am also back after having gained everything I lost in 2012 (I started lurking in 2011, so I'm also recognizing a lot of people from my first journey), and then some.

Today was WI #1 and after 9 days, I've lost 6.4 pounds of that "and then some". Finally on my way!
Nilouve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 07:17 AM   #88  

Day 21 of my reboot. I said this earlier in my reboot but I will mention it again. When I lost my 30 pounds in 2010 I never ate restricted. I have tried rebooting since then without any success but I was having 1 restricted bar every day. This time around I am not eating restricted and for some reason the weight is coming off and it seems easier. I know it does not affect some people eating restricted but for me I do think it affected my success. Have a 100% IP day.
Old 01-22-2014, 08:06 AM   #89  
maintenance since 2/16/11

S/C/G: size 18 to 8...75 pounds gone

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
oh no sorry to hear about everything you are going through with your daughter. Make the best decisions you can when it comes to food. You know how to do this!! Stress could be causing the weight to stay on as well, you never know. Try to figure out why you only can stay on phase one for 8-10 days, what is your trigger? Don't beat yourself up, just try to stay away from those nasty carbs!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeebean View Post
Hi Darbs
Stress is not good when you are dieting. You need to be strong and healthy for your daughter and grand daughter. You can do this, you did it before. You need to have a talk with yourself and get back on plan.
Thanks ladies…trying doing a modified something…packet for breakfast, phase four salad for lunch, phase one dinner, and bar for snack. Also elliptical at lunch for 30 minutes.
darbs7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 08:06 AM   #90  

S/C/G: 294.6/see ticker/145

Good morning,

So i ordered some french vanilla protein powder from costco on Friday and it came yesterday and so far, i’m very happy with it. It wasn’t in store and i just came across it when browsing the website.

Its 96 calories, 1g fat, 1g carb, 0 sugar and 21g protein. It cost me 40$ for 2 bags of 20 portions each (so 1$ per portion) and it mixes SUPER easily (just with a spoon, no clumps). I brought one bag to work and left one at home for week-ends. Oh and they also sent a sample for whey protein iced cappuccino...doesn’t have the nutritional info so i need to find that before trying it but i’m assuming its similar as the French vanilla.

I didn’t like the chocolate premier drink at costco and can’t find the vanilla so i’m really happy with this. I use the pure protein bars as my restricted.

Oh and i know this will sound stupid since it involves a cheat but yesterday i was attending a conference and i did good with the lunch but cave on dessert BUT my NSV is that i continued great with the rest of my day (and skipped my snack) which for me is a huge deal as i’m a binge eater and if i have one thing off program, i usually would say screw it and continue the rest of the day but yesterday i didn’t...i almost did, was tempted and had the should I or shouldn’t I conversation for awhile but at the end, i didn’t and am super proud

My son's bday today and we're going to the chinese restaurant but since i'm doing good right now and have no craving, i'm just going to not eat (did it several time while on program) and will have dinner when i get home.

Have a great day!
Busymomx4 is offline   Reply With Quote