Old 01-03-2014, 07:29 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 186.5/149/135

Height: 5.5

Default Phase 4 recipe Ideas

Hi Ladies and Gents

Where is the thread for Phase 4 recipes?

searching but loosing!

thank you so very much!
Skinnyjeangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 10:38 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 217/177/175

Height: 5'7"

I don't think there is one... Maybe there is now!
JLUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 03:08 AM   #3  
Started IP 1/25/13

S/C/G: started IP @210/194/150

Height: 5"1'

There is a maintainers thread. I have been reading that off and on since August and I will admit to not reading a whole lot, but I have rarely seen them talk about the food they are really eating (well not like a whole days worth anyways.) I think from the sounds of it people seem to chose alternate ways to maintain. I find the phase 4 info a little confusing and a whole lot daunting. I keep thinking there has to be examples out there of say a week or months worth of daily menus just so you can see the plan in action so to speak. Alas I still keep hoping for someone to make such a magical week of daily eating menus that would be 100% phase 4. I remain hopeful.

Last edited by MntRose; 01-05-2014 at 03:12 AM.
MntRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 08:32 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 289/147.8/150

Height: 5'6"

I begged my coach to ask her regional manager to get her some P4 recipes and meal ideas.

All I ever got in return is "IP is working on it." Ugh!
IdealProteinNewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 09:13 AM   #5  
started IP 7/17/2012

S/C/G: 200.5/167/150

Height: 5'4"

Hi, ladies! There is a thread called "maintenance recipes" started by Scorbett back in the spring. I will bump it for you.

You are right - we don't all maintain the same way... But there is good info on the maintainers thread. If you are preparing for maintenance, might also want to go back and look at old volumes.
Lizzy63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 01:40 PM   #6  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzy63 View Post
Hi, ladies! There is a thread called "maintenance recipes" started by Scorbett back in the spring. I will bump it for you.

You are right - we don't all maintain the same way... But there is good info on the maintainers thread. If you are preparing for maintenance, might also want to go back and look at old volumes.
You are the hero of the day Lizzy63! love this site.. I think i will try and put some recipes together for Phase 4 and start a blog for it.... thanks again to this site and the last diet ever in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-05-2014, 08:22 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 249.4/see ticker/152

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdealProteinNewbie View Post
I begged my coach to ask her regional manager to get her some P4 recipes and meal ideas.

All I ever got in return is "IP is working on it." Ugh!
Chef Verati has come out with a new cookbook called "Taste the Freedom" developed for people on Phase 4. I have only glanced at it but it looks like there are lots of breakfast ideas along with recipes for the higher fat/low carb meals and the lower fat/high carb meals for each category. The table of contents doesn't show you where the division for the categories are but thumbing through there is a page that says "Fat, best at lunch time" or "Carbs, best at dinner time" for each category. I think I will take some stickies and make those pages more prominent.

I bought the cookbook at my clinic a couple of weeks ago so it should be available at your clinic too.
galpal445 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 09:59 PM   #8  

Quote:
Originally Posted by galpal445 View Post
Chef Verati has come out with a new cookbook called "Taste the Freedom" developed for people on Phase 4. I have only glanced at it but it looks like there are lots of breakfast ideas along with recipes for the higher fat/low carb meals and the lower fat/high carb meals for each category. The table of contents doesn't show you where the division for the categories are but thumbing through there is a page that says "Fat, best at lunch time" or "Carbs, best at dinner time" for each category. I think I will take some stickies and make those pages more prominent.

I bought the cookbook at my clinic a couple of weeks ago so it should be available at your clinic too.
fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!