October Newbies 2013- New Year, New healthy body!

You're on Page 2 of 27
Go to
  • Been away from here for a couple weeks. I completely went off plan as of Christmas eve. I gained almost 10lbs in that time. I'm not happy about it but, I'm starting back 100% today. So, my goal so fair is to get rid of those ten pounds and continue on. I got some sad news over the weekend. Found out my BF of two years has been communicating with another women. I am stunned right now and really don't know how to handle the situation. I feel like an idiot. I'm hoping that this news won't cause me to eat out of control. I'm trying to convince myself to turn it around and make myself better in light of him making me feel like crap. Screw him.
  • Quote: Been away from here for a couple weeks. I completely went off plan as of Christmas eve. I gained almost 10lbs in that time. I'm not happy about it but, I'm starting back 100% today. So, my goal so fair is to get rid of those ten pounds and continue on. I got some sad news over the weekend. Found out my BF of two years has been communicating with another women. I am stunned right now and really don't know how to handle the situation. I feel like an idiot. I'm hoping that this news won't cause me to eat out of control. I'm trying to convince myself to turn it around and make myself better in light of him making me feel like crap. Screw him.
    Jemma,

Welcome back, sorry it's with such crappy news that you received.. I'm so glad the holidays are over and that we're all getting back to being supportive and active here. Allow yourself to feel whatever feelings you're going to, and talk to us as much as you'd like.. that's what we're here for .
  • Hello everyone. Hope you all had a wonderful holiday season! I unfortunately had a rough one. I got the flu pretty bad and spent a couple weeks basically as a hermit in my bed. I tried to stay OP but with sleeping most days and having trouble keeping food down at times, I definitely fell off the wagon and even though I wasn't eating much, the weight piled on very quickly. It is a little disappointing but I'm ready to get back after it!
    I'm not going to set any goal for pounds I want to lose or by a certain date. I am in this for the long haul and look forward to continuing to improve my life with all of your support, one pound at a time.
  • Quote: Hello everyone. Hope you all had a wonderful holiday season! I unfortunately had a rough one. I got the flu pretty bad and spent a couple weeks basically as a hermit in my bed. I tried to stay OP but with sleeping most days and having trouble keeping food down at times, I definitely fell off the wagon and even though I wasn't eating much, the weight piled on very quickly. It is a little disappointing but I'm ready to get back after it!
    I'm not going to set any goal for pounds I want to lose or by a certain date. I am in this for the long haul and look forward to continuing to improve my life with all of your support, one pound at a time.
    Jig,

Glad to see you back! UGH for having the flu and all that it meant for your health. Goal setting for getting healthy is more important than any number, and that you know that will serve you well.

Welcome back my bread brother Here's to 2014 being one of health, prosperity, and great experiences!
  • Hi Everyone,

Jemma, So sorry, he sucks! Looking and feeling great will be the best revenge.

Jig, the flu over the holidays! That's terrible. Glad that you are on the mend. We all just need to keep putting one foot in front of the other- we will reach our goal destination.

Kawaii, I am glad that the holidays are done. Everything took so much planning! What do you think, Snow Day here tomorrow?

Want2be, I think the vacation is your call. It depends on your vision of the vacation and the cooperation of the people traveling with you.

Luccilove, how is your adjustment back to Phase 1? Any of the original symptoms? That is one of my fears, I felt horrible the first two weeks of IP.

Back to work today and I was hungry all day. Weird! I can not wait to eat dinner!
    We are expecting a big snow storm tonight. It is cooold here, brr.

So happy more of us are back! I missed you.
  • I went for a WI today but was suppose to go tomorrow. I have to work late so I was a bit nervous of what my loss would be. Thanks to this awesome program, I am down another 6.8lbs!!! I'm so shocked!🙊 I thought it would be 3 the most. In 13 weeks I have lost 61 lbs, that is unbelievable to me. I'm so proud of myself for not cheating and not giving up. I have plans for Feb, and I'm hoping 🙏 and wondering if I can be at 200 or at onederland? I'm so excited!😜
  • Wanted to add that going off plan made me swell up so bad my ring was stuck on my finger and my knee's are not happy. Can'y wait to get back into this!!
  • Way to go Sweetness!!!! 61 pounds! I am proud of you too. Onederland is in your near future.

Jemma, interesting how food affects our body. My respiratory allergies are much less since being on IP.
  • Quote: Way to go Sweetness!!!! 61 pounds! I am proud of you too. Onederland is in your near future.

Jemma, interesting how food affects our body. My respiratory allergies are much less since being on IP.
    Awww Slipfree, u made me feel great by your comment. Thank you so much, this is definitely the right place to be to get motivation😊
  • Hello friends!
    I'm back and ready to get back on track. I missed you all. Happy new year and I hope you're able to achieve all your goals in 2014. I'm still thinking about my resolutions but I would like to get the weight off by march and start shopping for a bikini!
  • JIG--Glad to hear you are feeling better. How much weight did u gain? The flu is not fun

Slipfree-So far no real side effects from getting back on P1-maybe in a week I will have some? It hasnt been as bad as the first time. I am cold again. I am also waiting for TOM so timing is not good.

Glad everyone is back! We are all a good team!
  • Sorry if this does not apply to you but u might want to check your local Whole Foods. Their deal for Friday is this. Thought it could help someone on IP?

Friday, January 3, 2014
    25% OFF

Vitamins & Supplements

Includes vitamins and minerals, herbs and protein powders

Not combinable with any other offer. While supplies last. Discount taken at the register. Exclusions may apply. Valid in our Maryland, Virginia, Washington, D.C., Pennsylvania, Kentucky, Ohio, Marlton and Princeton, New Jersey stores.
  • Ugh, I was 100% Sunday, Monday, REALLY BAD NYE, 100% Wednesday and today but now I've got a lovely headache and had a terrible sleep the last two nights. Even with all this my stupid brain was trying to convince me that the poutine at Costco today would be delicious. With all the medical advances in the world, you think we could develop a way to turn off that part of our brain that is always trying to sabotage us lol.
  • Stephascope, I was telling Kawaii yesterday that I was starving. Needed to stop to get veggies before the snow, and everything looked appealing in the grocery store! I actually had to avert my eyes from foods. After 30 social occasions since Oct., I found this amazing!! The brain can try to sabotage, for sure. Got my veggies, bought some magazines to reward myself and hightailed it out of there.
    Came home and took a nap.

Does anyone else just have random weeks when they are much hungrier? It is not due to TOM.

Sweetness support is what we are here for and you are rockin' it!

Luccilove- I am jealous, the nearest Whole Foods is an hour away. Same with TraderJoe's. Who knows why?

Wantanewme- you are so close to goal and that bikini!

Where is my buddy, Airportchick? Wondering about how you are feeling?

Is anyone taking alternative cal mags? IPs prices are high!

I have a snow day today, I needed it. I have a cold that I want to fight off. Tomorrow is my first clinic Weigh In in about a month. Coaching sessions are expensive at my clinic. I was going every two weeks, but am going to change to every three weeks. Feeling pretty strong, with all of your help.
  • Quote: Stephascope, I was telling Kawaii yesterday that I was starving. Needed to stop to get veggies before the snow, and everything looked appealing in the grocery store! I actually had to avert my eyes from foods. After 30 social occasions since Oct., I found this amazing!! The brain can try to sabotage, for sure. Got my veggies, bought some magazines to reward myself and hightailed it out of there.
    Came home and took a nap.

Does anyone else just have random weeks when they are much hungrier? It is not due to TOM.

Sweetness support is what we are here for and you are rockin' it!

Luccilove- I am jealous, the nearest Whole Foods is an hour away. Same with TraderJoe's. Who knows why?

Wantanewme- you are so close to goal and that bikini!

Where is my buddy, Airportchick? Wondering about how you are feeling?

Is anyone taking alternative cal mags? IPs prices are high!

I have a snow day today, I needed it. I have a cold that I want to fight off. Tomorrow is my first clinic Weigh In in about a month. Coaching sessions are expensive at my clinic. I was going every two weeks, but am going to change to every three weeks. Feeling pretty strong, with all of your help.
    😏