Old 12-28-2013, 09:57 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 153.8/142/120

Height: 5'0"

New Year restart! I am actually starting today. I go back to work on the 2nd, and I didn't want any of the oh-so-fun getting into ketosis effects when I go back. New Year's Eve might be tricky, but I got through a lot of celebrations on plan in the past, so I know I can do it again. Like many of you, I returned to almost my starting weight. My skinny clothes are too little, and my previous clothes are still a little loose (but getting way too close to the right size for my happiness). I've read in the past that a restart can take longer, so although I really want to be down 10 pounds by my birthday in February, I will be happy with five pounds and my jeans fitting a little better as a birthday gift to myself. I'm so excited to be on this journey with all of you. Here's to a happy and healthy new year!
Sansfilter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 10:23 AM   #17  

I would like to join you all I stayed away from this site after Thanksgiving. and Il and immediately put on 10 pounds. I started this morning with Crispy Cereal Pancakes.
tawanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 10:29 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 234/231/180

Height: 5' 8"

...oh boy..no one likes to be alone and we're sure aren't!

I'm on day 3... I have packets for another week and need to put in an order through Nashua. I'm sure they'll have a free shipping deal soon. Oh..Just looked and they have free shipping on orders over $49... Yah!

I needed to start early because my fat jeans were getting tight. (TOO TIGHT!)..I'm planning on having an Off plan dinner on New Year's Eve (no drinks just fattening food). And I'll get back on the 1st. I don't have any plans right now so I figured why not get a little jump start.

Looking forward to seeing everyone get back towards goal!!! yah!
New Englander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 10:39 AM   #19  

Quote:
Originally Posted by RN4Babies View Post
Regrettably, I'm back. I came within 1 pound of my goal and fell off the boat! 1 pound! I gained 15 back, then got pregnant and gained another 15 before delivering my son sleeping. The pain of losing him made me gain more. I have no idea how much, since I'm scared to step on the scale. I will Jan. 1, but I think I'm around 175...the same weight I was when I started IP the first time. I need this reboot physically and mentally! Wish I wasn't back, but IP works and I know you ladies will help me stay accountable. My goal...get healthy and try for another baby!
I'm so sorry for your loss. A friend loss twins at 6 months and is now 7 weeks away from giving birth to a baby boy. I had trouble with two pregnancy and took a different route and stopped trying due to other health problems I have... Anyway...Thinking of you and super sorry for your loss
Old 12-28-2013, 11:15 AM   #20  

Height: 6'

Count me in. I phased off for a european vacation back in August. I have gained 5 lbs since then. I have not gone crazy but have been lax in watching my portions etc... I still need to lose another 50lbs so I'm ready. February 13th will be 1 year since I began IP and I would love to be down at least another 10 by then. I'm doing the alternative/alternative version so my losses are a little slower. I wish everyone luck. We can do this! Let's be there for eachother. I have also found that when I don't check in here, I get more lax with things so I'm back and ready!
tallgirl231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 11:24 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 153/134.5/130 (first goal)

Height: 5'0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansfilter View Post
New Year restart! I am actually starting today. I go back to work on the 2nd, and I didn't want any of the oh-so-fun getting into ketosis effects when I go back. New Year's Eve might be tricky, but I got through a lot of celebrations on plan in the past, so I know I can do it again. Like many of you, I returned to almost my starting weight. My skinny clothes are too little, and my previous clothes are still a little loose (but getting way too close to the right size for my happiness). I've read in the past that a restart can take longer, so although I really want to be down 10 pounds by my birthday in February, I will be happy with five pounds and my jeans fitting a little better as a birthday gift to myself. I'm so excited to be on this journey with all of you. Here's to a happy and healthy new year!
me too! I am going back to work on Jan 2 but wanted to get into ketosis before then. So today is my official restart. I haven't weighed myself and don't intend to until next Saturday when I weigh in at my coach's office. I ate so much junk during the holidays that I'm just ready to start feeling good again. Good luck to you. The next 3-4 days is going to be a killer
Sunflower40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 11:26 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 153/134.5/130 (first goal)

Height: 5'0

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Englander View Post
...oh boy..no one likes to be alone and we're sure aren't!

I'm on day 3... I have packets for another week and need to put in an order through Nashua. I'm sure they'll have a free shipping deal soon. Oh..Just looked and they have free shipping on orders over $49... Yah!

I needed to start early because my fat jeans were getting tight. (TOO TIGHT!)..I'm planning on having an Off plan dinner on New Year's Eve (no drinks just fattening food). And I'll get back on the 1st. I don't have any plans right now so I figured why not get a little jump start.

Looking forward to seeing everyone get back towards goal!!! yah!
Hi NE - glad to see you back here with us.
Sunflower40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 04:09 PM   #23  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunflower40 View Post
Hi NE - glad to see you back here with us.
LOL!!! HI SUNFLOWER!!!
Old 12-28-2013, 04:37 PM   #24  
Taking it day by day!

S/C/G: 185/176/145

Height: 5'5"

Helloooo There - Here I thought / felt like I was alone and thank goodness I found you kind folks to turn to for encouragement. I fell off the wagon on Dec23-Dec25 and rebooted on Dec26. Today is Day 3, as well, and while it's hard to restart and go through all of the withdrawal symptoms, I am so happy that I have decided to nip it in the bud now. If I allowed myself to start later, I would have been really really bummed out.

I'm disappointed that I've allowed myself to stray from the plan but part of me feels as if I needed this time. It allowed me to indulge in what I thought were yummy foods and while they were delicious in the moment, they made me feel crummy in the end. I had all intentions of staying OP and.. I quickly threw in the towel. All the foods around me made me weak until I finally couldn't fight the urges any longer... Hard to believe, I was perfect over Thanksgiving and I couldn't make it through this time.

Everything for a reason.. And, trying not to beat myself up and not look back. I stepped on the scale this AM but, I'm not going to update my stats until TOM is over so that I can get an accurate read. Otherwise, I've gained 6.5lbs - WAH!

Thank you all for sharing your stories.. You're truly inspirational! We just need to re-evaluate our goals and keep them in front of us and we'll succeed.

Cheers to all and loads of luck on the reboot - we CAN do this!!!
KareVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 11:10 PM   #25  

Hi, I have lost almost 50lbs and over the last week or so, and the holidays have gained some back. I am restarting again on the 1st. I am still seeing my coach but haven't been for over a week. Are you going back to your coach or using the alternative version?
Joyfuljoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 11:36 PM   #26  

Hi, I'm in the same boat with the rest of you. Holidays kicked me. I have candy still in the house that will be done away with soon.
cadesshe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 11:53 PM   #27  

Height: 5'4"

Rnforbabies I am so sorry for your loss. Christmas day my dil who was 37 weeks pregnant lost her baby but didn't deliver it till yesterday. We are all grieving the loss of our first grandson. Your post brought some comfort to see you planning for another child. I will be praying for you!!!! Thank you so much for sharing your story-it helps me not feel so sorry for myself.....and gives me hope!!! Grief is such an emotional burden...we all have to work thru it.....

Last edited by mckaren4; 12-29-2013 at 12:25 AM.
mckaren4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 01:17 AM   #28  

S/C/G: 150/150/125

Thank you for starting this thread. I have at least 20 pounds to lose. Thank you ahead of time for your support.
Nads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 08:28 AM   #29  

S/C/G: 251/208/180

Height: 5'8"

Hello everyone, I stand with each of you. Thank you Snickers for starting this thread!!! I started in August I've lost 45 lbs and was loving the diet, I love coming up with recipes and finding ways to feel like I'm eating breads and pizza's, and I was successful. Then as I prepared to head into the holidays being good I got interrupted with a bowel obstruction. Spent 10 days in the hospital where they didn't feed me at all except through an IV. Fun Fun. They give you Glucose through the IV which really gave me bad cravings, it flooded my Tank with sugar. So when I finally could eat being healthy wasn't at the top of my list. I did the pity party for myself saying I could eat what I want. Had to wait 8 to 10 wks to heal before going back on per the surgeon. Well I'm certain I've gained back the weight lost in the hospital (11 lbs) along with a few more. I start back with my coach on Monday! Here's the scary thing for me. I do not know if my shrinking is causing the old scar tissue to adhere to my bowel so continuing to lose and get smaller could cause me to have another one. They don't know and won't say. So I proceed anyway because I am not happy with me this way. But I will adjust my weight goals and perhaps not plan to get as small as I thought at first. If anyone has experience with Scar tissue I'd like to hear about it. Wish me luck!!!!

Good Luck to all of you, we can do this together!!!!!!
kcdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 08:51 AM   #30  

S/C/G: 192/172/150

Thanks New Englander for the info on Nashua's sale! I just bought a months worth of food and I have some left over from before. I'm going to start on the 1st but am mentally preparing until then. I had gathered a lot of recipes from the last go around and that helped me a lot....not I just have to find them!

Anyway, good luck to everyone. I agree with the others that read this board keeps you on track.
wildviolets is offline   Reply With Quote