Restart/reboot starting Jan 1,2014....

You're on Page 29 of 35
Go to
  • Day 17 of my reboot and going strong. Remember thus is not a diet but a change in the way we now eat. Plan ahead do not get in a situation where you do not have your protein packets. I keep a couple in my car and some in my purse. If you are prepared it is easier to stay focused on IP.
  • kdspirited

Give it a try! I find my body needs variety and even though my weightloss is great on the regular protocol, it is that much greater while on bootcamp. I also find I am less hungry due to the extra packet - keep in mind though the switch from regular protocol to bootcamp can make you have some cravings/hunger just from the adjustment/transition to a new plan.

I have received messages about the protocol and have some people joining in, so if you want to too that would be awesome
  • Happy IP Monday. I will be glad when Mr. Winter decides to leave so we can be more active. I think you think about food more when you are stuck in the house. Going to the gym today, IP is an interesting journey. We do not consume very many calories but I do not get hungry. When I am not on IP it seems like I am always eating something. I feel so much better and have a lot more energy when I am 100% OP.
  • Good morning restarters. Weigh in this morning.. Total of 10.6 in 3 weeks. Wahoo!!! Slower than last time but I will still take it. Have a great day.
  • Morning all!
    I agree Coffeebean I am done with Winter in the Midwest!!
    We are suppose to get Article air again! Yuck!!
    So tired of gray dismal days.
    Makes me want to stay inside and Cacoon ,
    Well my reboot continues to progress.
    Enjoy your days Ladies,
    Roo2
  • Happy Monday everyone! This is the start of my 3rd week on alternitives and I weighed myself this morning and am down 4 more lbs! I have to say that I am feeling so much better following the IP diet. Feeling Greatful for IP and this Forum!!!

• Checking in, Week 2 on the reboot, down 5 lbs. Still struggling to get my groove but reading through threads and posts always offer great ideas and motivation.
  • Quote: kdspirited

Give it a try! I find my body needs variety and even though my weightloss is great on the regular protocol, it is that much greater while on bootcamp. I also find I am less hungry due to the extra packet - keep in mind though the switch from regular protocol to bootcamp can make you have some cravings/hunger just from the adjustment/transition to a new plan.

I have received messages about the protocol and have some people joining in, so if you want to too that would be awesome
    Thanks SusanneXo90 I would love to join. Where do I sign up
  • WTG swimcoachmomma!
    Keep up the great work
  • Quote: WTG swimcoachmomma!
    Keep up the great work

Thanks. Definitely harder this time but sooooo worth it. Going away to a conference this weekend so getting self organized. Typically do P2 when traveling.

Hoping all is well with you.
  • I am on week 3 of my reboot and feeling great! I am still waiting on my energy surge like I had last go round but it hasn't happened yet, I really need some motivation to start spring cleaning my house! We have not really been home since Thanksgiving as our social calendar is crazy!! I am ready for a weekend to do absolutely nothing and just relax, but that wont happen for a few more weeks, ugh! Have a great OP day everyone
  • same here, on week 3 now and feeling pretty good most days, yesterday was BAD though. I had the chocolate brownie for lunch and had so much gas and bloating from the sugar alcohol (I forgot how much is in those). Felt awful all day and into the night. Won't be buying those again.

Otherwise trying to keep as close to 100% as possible. Need to work on my water intake though.
  • Working out will only slow down ur weight lose. I tried it the first time. I love running, so it is very difficult to not work out. But I am going to follow the plan til I reach my goal and hit the gym after that
  • Day 21 of my reboot. I said this earlier in my reboot but I will mention it again. When I lost my 30 pounds in 2010 I never ate restricted. I have tried rebooting since then without any success but I was having 1 restricted bar every day. This time around I am not eating restricted and for some reason the weight is coming off and it seems easier. I know it does not affect some people eating restricted but for me I do think it affected my success. Have a 100% IP day.
  • A little disappointted at today's weigh in. Only one pound again. My coach and I decided I can go 100% IP now (and cut out the daily fruit portion) so I'm hoping for better results. Can't wait to see the results like last time! Good luck to all rebooters this week!