3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc > Ideal Protein Diet

Home of the 100% (NO CHEAT ZONE) Volume 29

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2014, 03:24 PM   #451
Started IP 04/22/2013
 
Ruth Ann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,868

S/C/G: 257/132/150

Height: 5"1 1/2' (almost)

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoCarol View Post
You have a great attitude Ruth Ann. It helped me today. Not sure it is going to be a "big" scale day, but if it isn't, it isn't. I know that I have done what I need to do, following 100% OP etc and if I don't get huge results on the scale today, then so be it. I do feel like I may have lost some inches as the pants I wore today feel looser than they did last week. Good thing they take measurements every week.

Also, because of my sinus headache, I broke from my normal tradition of not eating/drinking much on WI day. I am drinking tons of hot tea because it helps the headache.
You have a great attitude too Carol and yeah for loose pants! Sorry you aren't feeling well - do what you need to to get healthy and if it means the scale is a little slower this week, you can have a great loss the week after!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
You're just waiting for me.
Thank you so much
That's it Lisa! I'm having a sympathy week for you!

Seriously though - would be very cool to see both of us down 100 at the same time!
__________________


Started maintenance 05/03/2014

Nothing is impossible. In fact, the word itself says 'I'm Possible'! - Aubrey Hepburn
Ruth Ann is offline  
Old 01-29-2014, 03:32 PM   #452
Started IP 9-4-2013
 
ems70508's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Lafayette, Louisiana
Posts: 473

S/C/G: 259.2/ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth Ann View Post
it's kind of funny that my body said "nope" right when I'm about to hit a big milestone!
love this. I'm weighing in tomorrow and hoping for the big 70. I think it'll happen but like others have said, I feel like i've put an emphasis on the number more than my body has. I need to relax and let my body do the work. I've given it everything it needs! You got this!
__________________
Final Goal:

ems70508 is offline  
Old 01-29-2014, 03:33 PM   #453
IP start Aug 2012
 
lisa32989's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 7,521

S/C/G: 260.2/186 /163

Height: 5'5"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth Ann View Post
it's kind of funny that my body said "nope" right when I'm about to hit a big milestone!
Mine did that when I was trying to get to onederland. I think it took 3 weeks. And we won't even START on how long I've waited to hit the 100-off.
__________________
Losing weight is hard. Maintenance is hard. Being fat is hard. Pick your hard. (-Ishbel)
lisa32989 is offline  
Old 01-29-2014, 03:40 PM   #454
Senior Member
 
schenectady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Metro Seattle
Posts: 920

S/C/G: 297/IP start 270/207/160

Height: 5 foot 6

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth Ann View Post
You have a great attitude too Carol and yeah for loose pants! Sorry you aren't feeling well - do what you need to to get healthy and if it means the scale is a little slower this week, you can have a great loss the week after!



That's it Lisa! I'm having a sympathy week for you!

Seriously though - would be very cool to see both of us down 100 at the same time!
Ruth Ann and Lisa - you two are funny, racing for 100 together. Fireworks should go off for both of you.
__________________


schenectady is offline  
Old 01-29-2014, 04:46 PM   #455
Started IP 04/22/2013
 
Ruth Ann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,868

S/C/G: 257/132/150

Height: 5"1 1/2' (almost)

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ems70508 View Post
love this. I'm weighing in tomorrow and hoping for the big 70. I think it'll happen but like others have said, I feel like i've put an emphasis on the number more than my body has. I need to relax and let my body do the work. I've given it everything it needs! You got this!
Good advice ems! But sometimes we get pretty anxious to see the number. Good reminder to just relax and let the program work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
Mine did that when I was trying to get to onederland. I think it took 3 weeks. And we won't even START on how long I've waited to hit the 100-off.
I figure if it takes some time, it takes some time. I just keep doing things right and it will happen. A good lesson I've learned from you Lisa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by schenectady View Post
Ruth Ann and Lisa - you two are funny, racing for 100 together. Fireworks should go off for both of you.
We'll have a virtual celebration!
__________________


Started maintenance 05/03/2014

Nothing is impossible. In fact, the word itself says 'I'm Possible'! - Aubrey Hepburn
Ruth Ann is offline  
Old 01-29-2014, 06:54 PM   #456
IP start Aug 2012
 
lisa32989's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 7,521

S/C/G: 260.2/186 /163

Height: 5'5"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by schenectady View Post
Ruth Ann and Lisa - you two are funny, racing for 100 together. Fireworks should go off for both of you.
It is soooooo not a race.
I let go of any of that when I hit the Looooong plateau.
I'm happy for everyone and their accomplishments

All of our bodies are different
__________________
Losing weight is hard. Maintenance is hard. Being fat is hard. Pick your hard. (-Ishbel)
lisa32989 is offline  
Old 01-29-2014, 09:34 PM   #457
Senior Member
 
ColoradoCarol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Frederick Colorado (about 20 miles north of Denver)
Posts: 417

S/C/G: 265/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth Ann View Post
Well, I tried but I stayed exactly the same this week - measurements and all. I am not unhappy or upset - some weeks are like that. I'll hit the big 100 soon, I have no doubt!

Glad I have all of you cheering me on - you guys are wonderful!
Well, Ruth Ann, I stayed exactly the same this week too. Same weight and no changes to measurements, I did drink a lot of herbal tea today and my coach said that might have affected things. I am not upset, just rolling with the punches. I was 100% OP this week (as I always am). If things don't even out next week then I will do some investigating. I am also going to do a cleanse as suggested by my coach.
__________________


Fun in the Sun Summer Challenge

5.8 lost, 19.2 to go
ColoradoCarol is offline  
Old 01-29-2014, 09:42 PM   #458
Senior Member
 
Bellamack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: upstate NY
Posts: 1,795

S/C/G: 205/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ems70508 View Post
love this. I'm weighing in tomorrow and hoping for the big 70. I think it'll happen but like others have said, I feel like i've put an emphasis on the number more than my body has. I need to relax and let my body do the work. I've given it everything it needs! You got this!
I think it is so exciting to "hit" certain numbers.... keeping fingers crossed
__________________
Bellamack is offline  
Old 01-29-2014, 09:44 PM   #459
Senior Member
 
Bellamack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: upstate NY
Posts: 1,795

S/C/G: 205/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoCarol View Post
Well, Ruth Ann, I stayed exactly the same this week too. Same weight and no changes to measurements, I did drink a lot of herbal tea today and my coach said that might have affected things. I am not upset, just rolling with the punches. I was 100% OP this week (as I always am). If things don't even out next week then I will do some investigating. I am also going to do a cleanse as suggested by my coach.
Look at my numbers, but this week is looking good. Weigh in is on friday. I think sometimes our bodies get a little stubborn and say "hey, what are you doing?" and hold on to the weight a bit. Good Luck and stay strong
__________________

Last edited by Bellamack : 01-29-2014 at 09:44 PM.
Bellamack is offline  
Old 01-29-2014, 10:05 PM   #460
On my way to -77!
 
Paulitens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow
Posts: 503

S/C/G: 209/168.6/132lbs

Height: 5'4''

Default

Hello ladies! It's my first time posting here! I started IP last week, I'm doing the alternative drinking EAS shakes instead and so far I can't complain much! I have been going strong for 10 days!
Paulitens is offline  
Old 01-29-2014, 10:13 PM   #461
Started IP 04/22/2013
 
Ruth Ann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,868

S/C/G: 257/132/150

Height: 5"1 1/2' (almost)

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
It is soooooo not a race.
I let go of any of that when I hit the Looooong plateau.
I'm happy for everyone and their accomplishments

All of our bodies are different
So true Lisa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoCarol View Post
Well, Ruth Ann, I stayed exactly the same this week too. Same weight and no changes to measurements, I did drink a lot of herbal tea today and my coach said that might have affected things. I am not upset, just rolling with the punches. I was 100% OP this week (as I always am). If things don't even out next week then I will do some investigating. I am also going to do a cleanse as suggested by my coach.
Yep Carol, some weeks are like that, just have to roll with it. The weight will come off, just not always the way we would prefer.
__________________


Started maintenance 05/03/2014

Nothing is impossible. In fact, the word itself says 'I'm Possible'! - Aubrey Hepburn
Ruth Ann is offline  
Old 01-29-2014, 10:14 PM   #462
Started IP 04/22/2013
 
Ruth Ann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,868

S/C/G: 257/132/150

Height: 5"1 1/2' (almost)

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellamack View Post
Look at my numbers, but this week is looking good. Weigh in is on friday. I think sometimes our bodies get a little stubborn and say "hey, what are you doing?" and hold on to the weight a bit. Good Luck and stay strong
I think you're right Bellamack - stubborn is a good word to described it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulitens View Post
Hello ladies! It's my first time posting here! I started IP last week, I'm doing the alternative drinking EAS shakes instead and so far I can't complain much! I have been going strong for 10 days!
Welcome Paulitens and congrats on 10 days in! It's a great program!
__________________


Started maintenance 05/03/2014

Nothing is impossible. In fact, the word itself says 'I'm Possible'! - Aubrey Hepburn
Ruth Ann is offline  
Old 01-29-2014, 10:18 PM   #463
Senior Member
 
Hiker88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 516

Height: 5 '6

Default

Have TOM and the munchies tonight. Good thing for pickles!
Hiker88 is offline  
Old 01-29-2014, 10:31 PM   #464
Senior Member
 
ColoradoCarol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Frederick Colorado (about 20 miles north of Denver)
Posts: 417

S/C/G: 265/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Default

Thanks all for the words of support. I really am okay and will just keep plugging along.
__________________


Fun in the Sun Summer Challenge

5.8 lost, 19.2 to go
ColoradoCarol is offline  
Old 01-30-2014, 09:05 AM   #465
Started IP 04/22/2013
 
Ruth Ann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,868

S/C/G: 257/132/150

Height: 5"1 1/2' (almost)

Default

According to the standard BMI charts I am no longer "obese" - I am just "overweight." Not sure where they get the numbers for those charts, but I am happy to just be overweight. And only here would anyone understand that!
__________________


Started maintenance 05/03/2014

Nothing is impossible. In fact, the word itself says 'I'm Possible'! - Aubrey Hepburn
Ruth Ann is offline  
Closed Thread
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:33 PM.






Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2