3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   What Are You Eating Today IPeeps? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/290015-what-you-eating-today-ipeeps.html)

tbc85 01-07-2014 10:54 AM

B: fine herb and cheese omelet
L: chicken noodle soup with salad and 2 cups mixed veggies
D: chili (8oz meat and 1.5 cups veggies) and 0.5 cup sliced cucumber with vinegar
S: strawberry wafer

lisa32989 01-07-2014 11:28 AM

B: Breakfast smoothie w/ spinach
L: caulimash w/potato puree w/oil
D: beanless turkey chili over romaine
S: chocolate zucchini muffin w/oil

Drinking hot lemon/ginger "tea" today. Ginger root steeped in hot water. Add lemon before drinking. Still under the weather (had this before my restart...not ketosis-caused)

Steppy1974 01-07-2014 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JLUS (Post 4912904)
Just an FYI on eggs - 1 whole egg PLUS three whites is comparable to the IP egg packets (cheaper and probably healthier too!)

If you want to sub your main protein with eggs it is 4 whole eggs and two whites (a BIG egg fish!)

Thank you...... I forgot to mention that I had 3 egg whites with one whole egg. Sometimes, I do 4 eggwhites, I suffer from high cholestrol so too many "whole" eggs worry me. At least until I have an annual doctor appointment and blood work to see where my levels sit.

Thank you for your reply. :hug:

Steppy1974 01-07-2014 04:57 PM

I never know what is going to be for dinner....... Everyone has it planned out but my fiancee usually cooks dinner since I work so late, so it's usually a surprise. lol Last night was turkey burger and salad with mixed veggies

So far..... phase 1 newbie
B: 3 egg whites, 1 whole egg. Green tea
L: 4oz steak (leftovers) added on top of lettuce with 2cups mixed chopped veggies (sweet peppers, mushrooms, cucumber, and zuchi)
D: Surprise! lol

Ldeparker 01-07-2014 08:55 PM

B: Mikk chocolate pudding shake with coffee
L: chicken soup with veggie purée
D: chili on romaine, asparagus
S: peanut butter chocolate Quest bar

BuffieLynn 01-07-2014 09:11 PM

I like this thread...ideas! Can I join in? Assuming I can, here's my day:
(I am on an alt IP)

B:Cytosport Shake mixed in my coffee
L: Cyto "hot cocoa" and sautéed mixed greens
D: chicken cooked in salsa over greens "taco salad"
S: proti-thin bar

jendilly 01-07-2014 09:28 PM

IP - Phase 1, day 13

B - Caramel Nut Bar
L - Mushroom soup with sautéed mushrooms and celery, salad with 2c veggies and WF dressing
D - Chicken stirfry with mushrooms, broccoli and green pepper. Romaine lettuce with oil and vinegar
S - Orange Drink

SarahJ86 01-07-2014 11:21 PM

B: vanilla ready made drink mixed with pumpkin pie spice and drop of vanilla stevia.
L: the SW cheese curls and 2 cups of sautéed mushrooms and Zucchini with oil
D: 8 oz chicken with franks hot sauce 1 cup dill pickle 1 cup broccoli
S: milk chocolate pudding

2much2do 01-08-2014 12:15 AM

B: Chocolate drink
L: Salad, broccoli, steak (work lunch at Sizzler)
D: Caulimash, salad, 4 oz. grilled shrimp
S: Quest cookie dough bar

MntRose 01-08-2014 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pattience (Post 4913938)
I haven't had dinner yet but i know what i'm having.

B: cornflakes milk
L: 2 x toast with butter, 1 tomato, bit of onion, bit of parsley, sprinkle of fetta cheese
1 Banana
1 cup of carrot soup
D: big glass of wine maybe, if not fruit.
3 Cannelloni (ricotta and spinach) with tomato sauce on top
1 cup of milk allowance for coffee throughout the day.

All of that without the carrot soup, because i forgot to factor it in, comes to 1450 calories according to fitness pal.

I am just curious, but are you following the Ideal Protein Diet with or without alternative products? If so is this your phase 4/ Maintenance?

Ruth Ann 01-08-2014 08:29 AM

P1:

B: Vanilla pudding heated up with coffee
S: lemon wafers
L: 2 cups bell peppers & cucumbers w/lettuce
D: Stir fried caulirice w/6 oz pork (1 cup cauliflower, 1 cup celery & mushrooms & 1 egg)
S: Raspberry jelly

Pattience 01-08-2014 08:38 AM

Sorry for posting here. i didn't realise this was a thread based on one type of diet. Just as well i kept a record of it somewhere else as well. I found it under the recent posts menu and thought it had a useful title.

canadjineh 01-08-2014 10:49 AM

A new day begins...

Alrighty - this morning I'm having a Vega Protein Smoothie (Tropical Tango) with NutriBiotic vegan rice protein added. At about $2 a serving waaay cheaper than IP. It has 27 g of protein and 5 net carbs. Yummy and off to a good start.
More later... going to work now.
Liana

KLD81230 01-08-2014 11:33 AM

P1 Reboot, Day 8 - Vegetarian, IP and Alternative mixture

B: IsoPure Zero Cookies and Cream with coffee
L: ProtiDiet Chicken Noodle Soup with pureed broccoli, salad with EVOO, ACV
S: IP Raspberry Jelly
D: 4 whole egg, 2 egg white omelet with spinach, romaine salad with EVOO and ACV
Gym: nada... my day to sleep in and enjoy every single minute of it!

jendilly 01-08-2014 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruth Ann (Post 4914062)
P1:

B: Vanilla pudding heated up with coffee
S: lemon wafers
L: 2 cups bell peppers & cucumbers w/lettuce
D: Stir fried caulirice w/6 oz pork (1 cup cauliflower, 1 cup celery & mushrooms & 1 egg)
S: Raspberry jelly

I've noticed that you often have the pudding heated up with coffee. Can you tell me about this? Are you eating pudding that's then coffee flavored? Or are you drinking coffee that is sweetened with pudding? Sorry if this is a dumb question...just curious when I've seen this and thinking about trying it.