3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Who Started August 2013, Part III!! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/289906-who-started-august-2013-part-iii.html)

MidgieMoon 12-20-2013 09:37 PM

Thanks, Renee!!!

lighthouse101 12-21-2013 12:06 PM

Hi Augusters!

Feeling good after a nice WI this am, bringing me down into the 150's for the first time in many years! I have lots of holiday parties and events this coming week and have plans in place to survive them. Luckily most of my friends have been very supportive during the shrinking process and know by now not to offer me goodies or worry that I'm not partaking in all of the holiday treats and things. I think they can see now that I'm much happier eating the way I am and getting the results I've been getting than indulging in the goodies would make me!

lighthouse101 12-26-2013 11:16 AM

Just wanted to say Merry Christmas to all the Augusters out there! Not much activity here lately, but I know some of you are active on other threads. For everyone else, I hope you are is still sticking with it, staying strong and OP, and having lovely holidays!

schenectady 12-28-2013 11:35 AM

I am still hanging in here. I have had many tough weeks but still heading in the proper direction. After those challenging weeks, many too many, I finally resolved to join a gym and get more active.

So I am on day 6 at the gym and feeling better. I am just working on the treadmill or elliptical trying to get my body started at a faster pace before I add anything else. I am working to get back to my lowest by the end of the year so that the New Year truly is a new year, not losing any of the same pounds over again.

Rockabillygirl 01-01-2014 12:30 PM

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
I have been absent from the site for a few weeks. I got derailed over Christmas and it is scary how quickly the old, bad habits return! I know I have a major challenge ahead of me to keep the weight off.

My weight loss center closed from 12/24 - 1/2, which to me was kind of a like a free pass to cheat.

As of Monday I have been back OP 100%. I'll go weigh in tomorrow so hopefully I didn't do too much damage. I had a NSV yesterday when my work day was HORRID, and I was on my way home and contemplated getting a salad from Wendy's, thinking "what's one more day off program?" but I realized "one more day" could too easily turn into weeks . . . so I didn't do it!

I hope the new year brings you all hope and good health and some new adventures!

nolasmurf 01-01-2014 12:39 PM

Happy New Year team August! Let's have a roll call! Who's still here? Who's struggling? Let's get past it together. I'll admit the holidays were very tough on me. I ate a lot of things I shouldn't have and drank too many cocktails. I didn't gain anything but I didn't loose either.

1/1/14- committing to be 100%
;)

lighthouse101 01-02-2014 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nolasmurf (Post 4908282)
Happy New Year team August! Let's have a roll call! Who's still here? Who's struggling? Let's get past it together. I'll admit the holidays were very tough on me. I ate a lot of things I shouldn't have and drank too many cocktails. I didn't gain anything but I didn't loose either.

;)

Still here, did great over Christmas and horrible over New Year's - also too many cocktails! Back in the game 100% now and hoping to go downhill from here.

MsKitty 01-02-2014 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nolasmurf (Post 4908282)

;)

I'm also still here. Finally hit 50 lb lost over holiday.I think it is time to move goal weight. Ready to continue in 2014.
Wishing everyone a very good year ahead. Together we can continue this journey!

ReenHag 01-02-2014 11:03 AM

Roll Call- Bueller? Bueller?

Still here! Still here!

I am ready to recommit to get off those last few pounds. Hubby and I phased off and enjoyed the holidays. I kept my drinking to red wine, as recommended by the maintenance protocol. I cannot believe that I was able to avoid ice cream since phasing off, as that was one of my favorite Pre-IP treats! I have not really wanted it at all. I have not gotten in as many veggies with all the traveling and hopping from party to party, so I know that is my area of trouble.

I hope everyone had a great holiday and has a womderful 2014. We are on our way towards better health...and swimsuits! Let's go!

~Renee

nolasmurf 01-02-2014 11:39 AM

Whooo Hooo! Nice to 'see' you ladies! Feeling great!

AliExpat 01-02-2014 01:17 PM

Hey Augusters!

Still here, pluggin away. At my last WI of 2013 I had lost 48lbs. Since christmas I have been eating way too many carbs in the form of bread w/ butter and pizza. Plus a bit too much champagne bubbles. Today I'm fasting (just water) and will get back with the program 100% tomorrow, hopefully. If not, my family leaves on the 7th so I can get back on the wagon.

Happy New Year!!!

MidgieMoon 01-02-2014 02:36 PM

Happy 2014!

1 Attachment(s)
Happy New Year! I too took a turn off the wagon, and hopped back on this Monday. I have a WI in 2 hours!

I had a wonderful holiday, and decided I should show off my handsome son. I am not that short, but he is really tall! Kind of glad the snow in New England is keeping him here with us for a few more days!

Cheers!

MidgieMoon 01-02-2014 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MsKitty (Post 4909009)
I'm also still here. Finally hit 50 lb lost over holiday.I think it is time to move goal weight. Ready to continue in 2014.
Wishing everyone a very good year ahead. Together we can continue this journey!

50 pounds!!! How awesome! So happy for you!:carrot:

schenectady 01-02-2014 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReenHag (Post 4909025)
Still here! Still here!

I am ready to recommit to get off those last few pounds. Hubby and I phased off and enjoyed the holidays. I kept my drinking to red wine, as recommended by the maintenance protocol. I cannot believe that I was able to avoid ice cream since phasing off, as that was one of my favorite Pre-IP treats! I have not really wanted it at all. I have not gotten in as many veggies with all the traveling and hopping from party to party, so I know that is my area of trouble.

I hope everyone had a great holiday and has a womderful 2014. We are on our way towards better health...and swimsuits! Let's go!

~Renee

You have been so strong that those last pesky pounds should be no worse that the rest! Passing up the ice cream is one big NSV - I know for myself that when I am done, I will have to search my soul for a way to avoid that temptation. I know that if I remember, really remember, the taste from eating it, I will be done in.

Hang in there cause ice cream doesn't look good in a swimsuit!

vachinyc 01-03-2014 07:21 PM

The Augusters had fallen off the first page so....

Hello and happy new year Augusters!

My weigh-in is tomorrow, first one in two weeks (clinic closed some over holiday and I traveled). And it is going to be COLD out. Even though my clinic is across the street, I'm guessing my "weigh in outfit" I've been using since august (shorts) won't work. LOL.

I am past the original goal the clinic set for me but not quite yet at 'healthy' bmi or a size I'd like so onward I go. IP rocks!

TGIF! And stay warm! IP power to all!