Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2014, 03:26 PM   #466  

S/C/G: 163/150/132

Height: 5'8" 173 cm 57 yrs old

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcdoe View Post
Do you eat only those two? I have to look up squirrely bread, I've never heard of it. Love Poached eggs, wonder if I could find an eggs benedict recipe within requirements

yummm this sounds like me love turkey sausage and bacon. this is a lot of food, do you eat it all at once or spread it throughout the morning?
Does starting with a breakfast this big make you hungry throughout the day?
lots of questions about maintenance
if you are eating on maintenance, use the eggs benedict recipe for breakfast and you can pretty well eat whatever carb/fat combo you like.... the important part is to do the separation for lunch & dinner of carbrich/fatrich meals. You could always try a 'cream' sauce and not a butter & egg yolk hollandaise to keep your calories down.

Here's my food for example from a couple of days ago:

BF: 1 HB egg
Mesa Sunrise G-free Cereal
1 med banana
1c Unswt Vanilla Almond Milk
(bf total - 349 cal, 51g carb, 11g fat, 12g protein)

L: Wendy's Full Size Asian Cashew Chicken Salad with Spicy Asian Dressing (only 380 cal, 33g carb, 13g fat, 36g protein AND SERIOUSLY YUMMY!)

D: Baked Basa Fillet dipped in egg white and crushed Mesa Sunrise cereal with Epicure Adobo spice mix
Shirataki noodles topped with stirfried cauliflower and Classico Red Wine & Herb pasta sauce
Greek Salad made from tomatoes, green onion, red & yellow peppers, and cuke with a largish serving of light feta and Kraft Calorie Wise Greek Dressing
1/2 a small avocado
(dinner total - 593 calories, 41g carbs, 37g fats, 31g protein)

Still maintaining YAAAAY! Even eating all this good stuff!!
Hang in there girls, your time will come, too!
Posting on here to let you know, it does work and it IS FOR LIFE!

Liana
Old 03-29-2014, 07:06 PM   #467  

S/C/G: 193/162/162

Height: 5' 6

Quote:
Do you eat only those two? I have to look up squirrely bread, I've never heard of it. Love Poached eggs, wonder if I could find an eggs benedict recipe within requirements

yummm this sounds like me love turkey sausage and bacon. this is a lot of food, do you eat it all at once or spread it throughout the morning?
So far I am eating those two breakfasts mainly but also have grapefruit with my poached egg sometimes and also enjoy Greek yogurt sweetened with stevia and blueberries. Just been on maintenance a few weeks so figuring it out but isn't as hard as I thought and IP has taught me how to make great choices! Squirrelly bread is found in Costco in Canada
Old 03-30-2014, 11:45 AM   #468  
Maile

S/C/G: 242/130/130

Height: 5'6

Hawaii69 I am using stevia with my greek yogurt. It is not as sweet as sucralose but I am getting used to it.

Liana: You live in lovely rural area...once in a great while a cougar strolls down from the mountains. You have great walks wit hills. Funny you should mention Sf..I am heading there at the end of April..more lovely hills!

KCdoe: Welcome to maintenance. I do not find that a big breakfast makes me hungry. I eat omelettes or a low carb waffle with greek yogurt, blueberries and almond butter.

My hairdresser noticed my hair is getting thicker. Hooray.
Old 03-30-2014, 01:37 PM   #469  

S/C/G: 187+hi/177.7start IP/109/112.7

Height: 4'10"

It's taken me a few months to work out the most effective maintenance strategy for me...for now..this is working! (Cross posted in response to Mars735 comment in the what are you eating in maintenance thread...)

Originally Posted by mars735

I've been on maintenance for 7 months, and still finding my way. fwiw..
I can't handle the big P3 breakfast. It makes me feel wired & then I crash and feel hungry all day. I have a whey protein shake and half an orange most days. I also have 4 cups of water first thing in the morning. If I do something different, I stick to high protein with a little carb: 1 egg/2eggwhite omelette & salsa, maybe some butternut squash.

Lunch and dinner are P2ish; basically protein with veggies and a little oil & a daily green salad. I prefer the low carb veggies, but have added back things like carrots. My meals are pretty small--I get full easily, so I have 4-5.

I am very carb sensitive. Too much is a roller coaster, too little and I feel lethargic. I have about 60 g of carb/day. I don't do a fun day other than social occasions, as they have triggered binges. I often have whole food treats like extra servings of my regular food, or an avocado or apple.

I would like to see IP offer more specific guidelines, but I imagine they stick to what they can truly back up. We are all so different. I wish you the best on this journey. It's a little scary at first, but then it can be really fun to explore how to maintain your healthy new body.

Mars..I am with you...!!!

VERY carb sensitive and the big breakfast did not sit well with me AT ALL...

I do better with 3 breakfasts I rotate during 6 days M-Sat...

(1) A 3-egg white and veggie omlettes,
(2) A protein shake diluted with 1C Almond milk and strong coffee made into a vanilla or mocha latte (split into 2 shakes actually...) with a hardboiled egg if I am hungry mid AM.
(3)Berries with cottage cheese or yogurt and an egg white or small (2) egg white omlette.

Do these each twice a week.

We do a "brunch" on Sundays:
For me- Usually 1 poached egg over a green salad (lemon and oil dressing) and a small pork cutlet, (rather than a cured meat...we avoid nitrates) a few avacado slices, or berries and 1/2 C cottage cheese or greek yogurt.

Lunch is usually a salad and 3-4 oz left over chicken/pork/steak/seafood etc . I plan dinner so there is something left over for my nxt day's lunch.
Dinner is pretty much 6-8 oz grilled meat or fish, a veggie and green salad.
Snacks are almost always almonds or a few pieces of some nice cheese...but I go way easy on the rice crackers...more often than not having none!! Occasional glass of wine when we are out.

Starch: Eliminate/substitute another veggie for potatoes or rice when ordering out...and usually ask for sauces on the side and do lemon and olive oil dressing myself. I eat all veggies now...beets, and sweet potaoes more sparingly though. Careful with fruit...if it's in an occasional salad or is a fresh fruit dessert...OK...but do not grab apples or bananas during the day...at close to 100 calories each piece...I have no room in my maintenance-diet day for those large numbers since BMR is based on height. And I am one of those people who truly feel better with protein than carbs. That is a blessing.

Have had chocolate a few times...that is something I try to only do the dark dark kind...and really rare...treat...and don't keep it in the house!!!

For me this diet was a lifestyle change and one I embraced. But NOT going back to foods that are high in carbs, sugars and have been processed was easy for me...being gluten free by necessity for 8 years now...helped.
Pizza and pastry were never on my radar...and I don't buy the GF equivalents, except for rice crackers. And that's only because my husband eats them and prefers them over regular....Better for me if they are NOT in abundance in this house...I also like them.. a lot!! I find this way of eating is very easy to handle with travel and socially. I'm known as being picky...and that is OK.. Picky people are usually thin. When I do have a glass of wine...it is a REALLY GOOD one...and I thoroughly enjoy it!! I also enjoy a Mojhito with no sugar...and my son-in-law swears he is going to convert me to some vodka drink very low in carbs when we go to Mexico in a few weeks!

I've needed to kick up the exercise intensity to maintain...
Routine more intense now and do monitor my heart rate appropriate to my age to be sure I am working hard enough...and yes...I sweat more!!!

6 days a week..
3 days of circuit and either ride 5 miles on a stationary recumb bike that day...or walk outside weather permitting about 3 miles.
The other 3 days I don't do circuit, but do back and leg exercises and ride 10 miles at level 4 on the recumb bike...and am pleased to say my speed is now 10 MPH!!! Currently, am at the gym from 7- to about 8:20 every day except Sunday...Trying to relax that day. As the weather gets nicer now I may begin to take a longer outside walk....and am considering getting a bike for riding with my husband this summer.

Life is good...I can move easily...fit in nice clothes and no longer am fixated on ideas for losing weight.
I weigh every day....

It's so much better to fixate on maintaining...MUCH easier. (Although some consider maintenance hard...pick your hard....This is an easier mental ride...Really.) Which is why I have advocated getting an exercise routine established and making peace with the scale BEFORE you get to maintenance. Those pieces need to not be challenging......it's time to just get on with your life. And it should be a good one, and well deserved after months of fighting to lose. Maintenance should all about what you won!

PS-- I should add...if there IS something I want that is not part of what I usually eat...I try to settle for a very small portion or a taste...and have been finding usually that is enough!

Last edited by 65X65; 03-30-2014 at 01:46 PM.
Old 03-30-2014, 08:27 PM   #470  
Started IP 1/29/2013

S/C/G: 194/130/145

Height: 5'2

Quote:

I eat it all at once. I like the feeling of eating a big meal. It doesn't make me hungry, actually keeps me satisfied until lunch.
Old 03-31-2014, 08:06 AM   #471  
Maile

65x65: That was interesting that you have upped the intensity of your exercise. I have also done that. Are you doing intervals or just increasing your levels? I am a big proponent of exercise for my maintenance. Lately I have been doing the plank and noticing good muscle development.

We eat very similarly for lunch and dinner and snacks. For breakfasts I have almond butter or nuts with yogurt and berries. I used to have low carb waffles but have cut them out lately.

Hi Jelliehel: Good to hear from you. I also do not mind a big breakfast!

Here is an excellent 37 second video..Why I don't look like the models in the magazines. It is amazing how they change the original models' bodies.

www.upworthy.com/see-why
-we-have-an-absolutely-rid
iculous-standard-of-beauty
-in-just-37-seconds?g=3&c=reccon1

Last edited by Maile; 03-31-2014 at 08:07 AM.
Old 03-31-2014, 10:29 AM   #472  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maile View Post
65x65: That was interesting that you have upped the intensity of your exercise. I have also done that. Are you doing intervals or just increasing your levels? I am a big proponent of exercise for my maintenance. Lately I have been doing the plank and noticing good muscle development.

We eat very similarly for lunch and dinner and snacks. For breakfasts I have almond butter or nuts with yogurt and berries. I used to have low carb waffles but have cut them out lately.

Hi Jelliehel: Good to hear from you. I also do not mind a big breakfast!

Here is an excellent 37 second video..Why I don't look like the models in the magazines. It is amazing how they change the original models' bodies.

www.upworthy.com/see-why
-we-have-an-absolutely-rid
iculous-standard-of-beauty
-in-just-37-seconds?g=3&c=reccon1
Hi Maile...
Yes we do eat a similar day don't we?! Since I don't eat wheat or any gluten containing grains, breakfast is a real challenge...no cereals or muffins or bread. The shakes and egg whites or whole eggs with veggies just work well for me. Adding more food, either fat or dairy really makes me feel awful so I allow an extra handful of nuts after workouts if I feel hungry which bumps carbs up a little too.

The circuit I do is interval training. It's a set circuit of stations which the gym varies both intensity levels and duration for each station weekly...so body does not know what to expect or get used to the workout. I started doing this circuit a year ago (this week) and followed the prescribed weekly routine through the end of 2013. Now I do each station 2X instead of once. It takes me almost an hour to do it all twice most days. However; I only spend one round on each recovery station positioned between the equipment for cardio to speed things up because I then do 5 miles or 30 minutes of intense cardio on the bike. I've been ratcheting that up myself and am satisfied I am getting a great workout with this routine. The difference in my body tone is real since going this extra time. Since I am more flexible with my diet, and do have a few more carbs, I feel and see the glycogen stores (fat!!!!!) show a little in my legs and hips, which when I first reached goal...I was pretty lean...so I want to be sure that "stuff" stays tight!!!

Last edited by 65X65; 03-31-2014 at 10:31 AM.
Old 03-31-2014, 12:34 PM   #473  

65x65 and Maile:

I'm G-free too and I don't buy the GF 'goodies' cause it's a waste of calories and carbs... I do use Brown Rice Pasta (Rizopia) and Udi's bread once in a while - not every day.
Here's yesterday:

BF
Pamela's Products - Ultimate Baking & Pancake Mix, 1/2 cup dry
Blue Diamond - Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk Updated, 10 oz
Generic - Egg Large- Hardboiled, 0.5 egg
Saporito - Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 1.5 tsp (10 ml)
Danone Oikos - Canada - 2% Greek Yogurt Strawberry on the Bottom, 200 g
Generic - Banana - Large 8 Inches! , 0.45 banana (136 g)
(Hubby made pancakes for me while I laid in bed - family tradition lol)
643cal 84g carb 22g fat 27g protein

LUNCH
Vegetable - Small Avocado, 0.5 small (200g with skin & pit)
Generic - Egg Large- Hardboiled, 1 egg
Naturegg Free Run - Simply Egg Whites (Cdn), 3/8 cup - 63gr
Cauliflower - Raw, 0.5 cup
Green Onion - Green Onion Raw (Whole), 1 medium (15 g)
Maple Leaf Deli Favorites - Black Forest Ham, 0.99 slices (50g)
Mushrooms - Raw, 3 medium
Vegetable - Celery Stalk 7 -8" Long (Kym), 1 stalk
Squash - Zucchini, includes skin, raw, 0.75 medium
Classico (Canada) Di Piemonte - Red Wine and Herb Pasta Sauce, 3/8 cup
(Scramble bowl)
406 cal 30g carb 22g fat 29g protein

DINNER
Beef - Ground, 95% lean meat / 5% fat, patty, cooked, broiled (hamburger), 1.33 serving ( 3 oz )
Classico (Canada) Di Piemonte - Red Wine and Herb Pasta Sauce, 1/2 cup
Generic - Bell Peppers-mixed (Yellow, Orange, Red), 1 cup
Mushrooms - Raw, 2 medium
Quality Clover Leaf - Grated Parmesan Cheese, 2 tbs
Rizopia - Brown Rice Pasta Organic Gluten Free, 1 cup
Saporito - Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 1 tsp (10 ml)
Asparagus - Fresh, Raw, 7.5 Spears
(pasta with meatballs and veggie sauce, roasted asparagus)
827cal 109g carb 22g fat 50g protein

Weigh in- today (every 2 weeks) and I am actually staying down at 132 on this way of eating. Yaaay!
Liana
Old 03-31-2014, 01:10 PM   #474  

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadjineh View Post
65x65 and Maile:

I'm G-free too and I don't buy the GF 'goodies' cause it's a waste of calories and carbs... I do use Brown Rice Pasta (Rizopia) and Udi's bread once in a while - not every day.
Here's yesterday:

BF
Pamela's Products - Ultimate Baking & Pancake Mix, 1/2 cup dry
Blue Diamond - Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk Updated, 10 oz
Generic - Egg Large- Hardboiled, 0.5 egg
Saporito - Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 1.5 tsp (10 ml)
Danone Oikos - Canada - 2% Greek Yogurt Strawberry on the Bottom, 200 g
Generic - Banana - Large 8 Inches! , 0.45 banana (136 g)
(Hubby made pancakes for me while I laid in bed - family tradition lol)
643cal 84g carb 22g fat 27g protein

LUNCH
Vegetable - Small Avocado, 0.5 small (200g with skin & pit)
Generic - Egg Large- Hardboiled, 1 egg
Naturegg Free Run - Simply Egg Whites (Cdn), 3/8 cup - 63gr
Cauliflower - Raw, 0.5 cup
Green Onion - Green Onion Raw (Whole), 1 medium (15 g)
Maple Leaf Deli Favorites - Black Forest Ham, 0.99 slices (50g)
Mushrooms - Raw, 3 medium
Vegetable - Celery Stalk 7 -8" Long (Kym), 1 stalk
Squash - Zucchini, includes skin, raw, 0.75 medium
Classico (Canada) Di Piemonte - Red Wine and Herb Pasta Sauce, 3/8 cup
(Scramble bowl)
406 cal 30g carb 22g fat 29g protein

DINNER
Beef - Ground, 95% lean meat / 5% fat, patty, cooked, broiled (hamburger), 1.33 serving ( 3 oz )
Classico (Canada) Di Piemonte - Red Wine and Herb Pasta Sauce, 1/2 cup
Generic - Bell Peppers-mixed (Yellow, Orange, Red), 1 cup
Mushrooms - Raw, 2 medium
Quality Clover Leaf - Grated Parmesan Cheese, 2 tbs
Rizopia - Brown Rice Pasta Organic Gluten Free, 1 cup
Saporito - Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 1 tsp (10 ml)
Asparagus - Fresh, Raw, 7.5 Spears
(pasta with meatballs and veggie sauce, roasted asparagus)
827cal 109g carb 22g fat 50g protein

Weigh in- today (every 2 weeks) and I am actually staying down at 132 on this way of eating. Yaaay!
Liana
Liana

WOW..your food day definitley sounds better than mine!

I am 4'10 inches and 109 lbs...so my BMR is way different...oh yes..I'm also over 65 YO..another metabolic challenge. My daily BMR is a sneeze under 1200 calories...without taking age into the factor...so I need to eat considerably less volume than you get to have! The P3 and maintenance plan on IP do not give enough attention to the fact their general guidelines are for those of average height. For those of us who are "undertall" ...caution in adding calories is key...and I found myself needing to choose VERY carefully how to spend my daily caloric allotment...or I'd be right back where I started. After spending a lot of energy over the years fretting about how unfair this is....I have come to terms with the fact I need to eat half of what most restaurants serve ...and at home, few bites of some things need to be MORE than enough. I eat my fill of salads and veggies and get plenty of protein, and need to watch all the extras. For me...those are calories I simply can not burn no matter how much I exercise. Being on IP showed me how carb sensitive I am and as a result, have added carbs very slowly and only do things very low on the Glycemic Index. Unfortunately...I'm not one of those who can resume eating what a typical American even one like you, who eats healthy...can absorb. I posted my food day because there are a lot of shorties who will find this is the case for them...and woe to us...it gets worse with age and as metabolism changes. IP allowed me to learn to be satisfied with far less...
Old 03-31-2014, 08:32 PM   #475  

S/C/G: 251/208/180

Height: 5'8"

Is there anyone on maintenance that eats the IP Maintenance plan including the carbs?
Old 04-01-2014, 02:06 AM   #476  

Quote:
Is there anyone on maintenance that eats the IP Maintenance plan including the carbs?
Hi KC: This is my maintenance plan according to IP... They told me not to worry about how many carbs and how many fat grams, just don't eat those two things richly at the same meal...
still working for me, my weigh in with my coach today was 132.4 pounds. I realize there are others out there that may be more sensitive to carbs than I am and may have to eat less but I am 50 years old, I have Fibromyalgia, and Arthritis and I can't be the exercise maniac I used to be - I only get out to walk 3 times a week and once in a while do Zumba or an Aquafit/Deep Water Running class. So I'm not a fat burning machine any more

I had difficulty with trying to get 3x the fat g as carb grams for my carb-poor meal but I am pretty in tune with my body and my coach suggested that I just pay attention to how I feel and how my weight reacts. So now I'm doing fine if my carb-poor meal has equalish (not a word, I know lol) fat/carb grams or less if I sometimes manage it.

My BMR to stay at 132 is 1590 cal. before any exercise is calculated (which can be eaten back 1/2 way just in case it's an overestimate in cal. burned)

PS: My DH asked me the other day why I bother to log in everything every day, then when I showed him the pancake breakfast from Sunday (which I haven't had since early November) he was totally shocked, since he usually has 5 or 6 5inch pancakes and only had 2 the same as me yesterday. And he wondered why he gained the 15 lbs over the winter while he wasn't working ....

This Sunday's meals weren't something I eat EVERY day, but they still fit in my IP Maintenance plan. I'll continue to post some of my other days on this thread and you gals can take what you like from them
Liana
Old 04-01-2014, 07:10 AM   #477  

S/C/G: 251/208/180

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadjineh View Post
Hi KC: This is my maintenance plan according to IP... They told me not to worry about how many carbs and how many fat grams, just don't eat those two things richly at the same meal...
still working for me, my weigh in with my coach today was 132.4 pounds. I realize there are others out there that may be more sensitive to carbs than I am and may have to eat less but I am 50 years old, I have Fibromyalgia, and Arthritis and I can't be the exercise maniac I used to be - I only get out to walk 3 times a week and once in a while do Zumba or an Aquafit/Deep Water Running class. So I'm not a fat burning machine any more

I had difficulty with trying to get 3x the fat g as carb grams for my carb-poor meal but I am pretty in tune with my body and my coach suggested that I just pay attention to how I feel and how my weight reacts. So now I'm doing fine if my carb-poor meal has equalish (not a word, I know lol) fat/carb grams or less if I sometimes manage it.

My BMR to stay at 132 is 1590 cal. before any exercise is calculated (which can be eaten back 1/2 way just in case it's an overestimate in cal. burned)

PS: My DH asked me the other day why I bother to log in everything every day, then when I showed him the pancake breakfast from Sunday (which I haven't had since early November) he was totally shocked, since he usually has 5 or 6 5inch pancakes and only had 2 the same as me yesterday. And he wondered why he gained the 15 lbs over the winter while he wasn't working ....

This Sunday's meals weren't something I eat EVERY day, but they still fit in my IP Maintenance plan. I'll continue to post some of my other days on this thread and you gals can take what you like from them
Liana
Thank you canadjineh, Very helpful can I have a sample of a meal day? I started a "what are you eating maintainers thread" that I really really hope you will all consider posting in. I know this is the maintainers thread and I'm not trying to stray or to break the thread. I'm just trying to make a thread that is simply that subject. I know that this thread has a lot of info and socializing as you guys have grown to know and support each other for quite a while, which is awesome and something I want to be a part of. However I really need to know what maintainers are eating daily and how they mix the food, substitute for other things. And Maintainers go through the what are you eating today peeps chain and you will see for every 5 or so pages you get one maintainers daily This information is not easy to find and vital right now for me and I imagine I'm not alone thank you!!!!
Old 04-01-2014, 04:20 PM   #478  

Hey all. Great to see all these delish looking bfasts. I always do a half of an English muffin, a tbsp of PB, 1/2 c. of greek yogurt, a few almonds, 1 c. of blueberries, and a string cheese. I love the big bfasts. In fact, I miss them terribly when on phase 1 which I am today.

Last week, I had a major cold, then my mom and her friend were in town from Wed until Sun and TOM arrived yesterday. It has been a heckofa week. I was pretty good when she was here but thought I would do a day or two of phase 1 to ensure I am still where I want to be.

Here's a biggie...I am quitting smoking which is huge! The last time I tried, I lasted two months and put on almost 20...which is where my real weight gain battle started so you can imagine that this is very anxiety provoking for me! Day two and I feel great but you could say I am scared. Anyone else kicked this nasty habit???? I may be on phase 1 more than usual to just really make sure that I don't gain. So nervous but I figured that after a year and a half of maintenance (minus a reboot) that I had enough of a grip on things. My husband and I are just really living a new lifestyle and how can I be healthy when I smoke????

Hope you all are well.
Old 04-01-2014, 07:07 PM   #479  

S/C/G: 289/147.8/150

Height: 5'6"

eandc: I'm not a maintainer yet, but I lurk to pick up knowledge from all these successful people but had to say congrats on quitting smoking!!!

I have never smoked but heard how difficult it is to quit, that's awesome...smoking is so dangerous!

Good job!!!
Old 04-02-2014, 03:05 PM   #480  
Maile

enandc: I was not a smoker, but have a son who quit smoking. He found Allen carr's The Easy Way to Quit Smoking was very helpful. I am very happy that you are working on this. I wouls also stay on p1 as long as you need to feel comfortable. My son did say that jogging helped his cravings. I also drink Tazo Sweet Orange tea when I have a good craving.

KCdoe: I thought the best advice I found was to continue eating what you ate in P1, P2, and P3. Then in P4 you add a small amount of carbs like a hlaf a sweet potato.

Here is a sample of my day.
Bk: 1 cup mixed berries. 1/2-3/4 c nf greek yogurt (depending on my weight), 1-2 T almond butter or 1 0z almonds, and 1low carb Big Valley Waffles. Lately I have dropped the waffles as I am working on up pounds.

Lunch: 2 c spinach or arrugula, 2 c veges, 6oz protein, sometimes 2 t salad dressing or lemon juice if I am trying to lose.

Dinner: Unlimted veges: Ethiopian cabbage, Indian String beans,greek red cabbage, Roasted veges including parmesean onion rings or cauliflower made with egg beaters or olive oil,shredded zuchinni noodles, artichokes
My proteins are Tandori Chicken, Greek chickern, Ethipian Berbere shrimp, Mexican carne asada, Fish tacos.

I do not track calories..just cut back when I need to. I counted the calories, proteins, fiber, fat when I moved to P3 breakfasts.

65x65..I do circuit training but it is nautilus and you set your own weights. I love that your gym sets it up for you.Your program is impressive. I gain weight on my stomach and have noticed since I am exercising more and since I am doing the plank, that my muscles are tighter.
I was eating gluten only in the am..have stopped it for awhile. I am noticing that I am losing weight easier.

Canadajineh:Your menu is so healthy. I love your variety! Thanks for sharing.
Closed Thread