3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   November starts ? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/289775-november-starts.html)

SkinnyChiz 11-23-2013 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OohLexi (Post 4888802)
I've found that I really enjoy roasted cauliflower. That stuff is amazing, with just a little bit of lemon juice and some evoo. I also threw in some minced garlic.

Since trying the WF products.. I've fallen in looooove with the Honey BBQ sauce.. I could drink that. :P :carrot:

I just discovered that sauce too....love it . I really like the hickory one too!

wosmama 11-24-2013 02:02 PM

You guys I think we november starts should get some kind of award for starting a diet right before thanksgiving and christmas :) My mom has been on IP for months, so we are strategizing thanksgiving dinner. There's a great veggie puree recipe on that thread that can be used as "gravy"!

lakelover18 11-24-2013 05:06 PM

Started November 6th, down 11 pounds. Tremendous energy - don't want or need a quick nap. Not hungry much - tend to save my protein for dinner but finding that I don't get it all in. Having fun with veggies - sautéing lots of mushrooms for the Protidiet Cream of Mushroom soup. Planning to bring roasted turnips and roasted Brussels sprouts to Thanksgiving dinner and supplement that with turkey. Yum!

fishnchik 11-24-2013 06:42 PM

I made the kale chips today. I baked them for 20 minutes at 250 degrees and they are fabulous. They just melt in your mouth!

YUM.

SkinnyChiz 11-25-2013 12:46 AM

I just survived my Grey cup party....Go riders go! (canadian football) My team won.
I knew there was a good chance I would have a bit of my friend's buffalo chicken dip. She made the low carb version. So I'm not beating myself up. I cut up broccoli and celery to go with it. Put it in a small ramekin so I could control my portions.
I prepared all week , stayed OP and really watched me sodium. Proud to say I didn't touch any chips, lasagna, potato skins or pulled pork sliders. No regrets here!
It's all about be prepared.

Go Riders GO!
keep ot up ladies....
I wish all my americans luck with thanksgiving this week!

calypso58 11-25-2013 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkinnyChiz (Post 4889606)
I just survived my Grey cup party....Go riders go! (canadian football) My team won.
I knew there was a good chance I would have a bit of my friend's buffalo chicken dip. She made the low carb version. So I'm not beating myself up. I cut up broccoli and celery to go with it. Put it in a small ramekin so I could control my portions.
I prepared all week , stayed OP and really watched me sodium. Proud to say I didn't touch any chips, lasagna, potato skins or pulled pork sliders. No regrets here!
It's all about be prepared.

Go Riders GO!
keep ot up ladies....
I wish all my americans luck with thanksgiving this week!

WTG Skinny! :carrot:

fishnchik 11-26-2013 12:21 AM

Skinnychiz I'm so impressed. Kudos to you!
Here's to everyone staying OP this week!

SkinnyChiz 11-26-2013 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishnchik (Post 4890145)
Skinnychiz I'm so impressed. Kudos to you!
Here's to everyone staying OP this week!

thx fishnchix! I woke up this morning and I was still in ketosis and back op!
HAPPY MONDAY

wosmama 11-26-2013 09:15 AM

First WI down 5.4! I'm happy with that as I'm typically a really slow loser... like half a pound on WW, gain 2 lbs w/ one cheat on WW...

calypso58 11-26-2013 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wosmama (Post 4890269)
First WI down 5.4! I'm happy with that as I'm typically a really slow loser... like half a pound on WW, gain 2 lbs w/ one cheat on WW...

Way to go wosmama! You are on your way! :carrot:

calypso58 11-26-2013 04:50 PM

WI 2 was -4.4 pounds and 2.5 inches. Yay! :dancer:

44forever 11-26-2013 05:05 PM

Anyone else have trouble on WI #2? I was only down .8lbs and now I am crazy scared that somehow I cheated and didn't know it. And it doesn't help that the coach immediately asked me if I cheated which made me feel like a little kid.
WI #3 is Saturday so I hope that I bounce back and start losing a bit more.

SkinnyChiz 11-26-2013 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 44forever (Post 4890534)
Anyone else have trouble on WI #2? I was only down .8lbs and now I am crazy scared that somehow I cheated and didn't know it. And it doesn't help that the coach immediately asked me if I cheated which made me feel like a little kid.
WI #3 is Saturday so I hope that I bounce back and start losing a bit more.

Can't have big movements everyweek our bodies change soo much. Just make sure you write everything down . You might be taking in too much sodium somewhere....I try and have my restricted earlier in the day.

Congrrats on the loss.
Keep up the hard work everyone

SkinnyChiz 11-27-2013 05:43 PM

status
 
How is everyone making out ? First week/slash month almost over. I have my WI 2tomorrow. I,m looking for It will be my 18 day OP. I should had my 3 one by now....due to scheduling I had to move them around.

Next week i'm away....making my list to prepare. packing my food as we speak.
Happy Wednesday all !

vzubie 11-27-2013 09:36 PM

Week one down and doing well. I'm down 4 lbs - was hoping for more, but since it's TOM, I'll take it. Wish I had measured in the beginning but I know I have lost a lot of inches. My tummy is already visibly smaller. :)


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:27 PM.



Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2