Old 11-11-2013, 09:15 AM   #106  
Restart - June17/15

S/C/G: 221/215/160

Height: 5"6

Quote:
Originally Posted by swimcoachmomma View Post
Sometimes it feels impossible but less impossible for me today than yesterday. That seems like a little victory. My work is an on call type of thing so there is occasionally the illusion of having time to get stuff done. For example last night I had my 3 days of veggies starting to roast and got called in. You can't stop halfway thru roasting veggies!! Lol. Sigh. Sipping my iced "latte" with pumpkin spice SF syrup and vanilla shake. Waiting for dogs to take care of business then heading to work.

I'm doing this on my own this time without a coach and my sheet is very old. Is jicama legal?? I think so but cannot find it on sheet. Thanks. Time to bite the bullet and get real. Updating ticker now. Sigh.
Sounds like a few of us are around the same weights and wanting to get to the same weight range maybe we should just alls tay where we are and this can be the new "hot look" lol.. we will all do fine..we are plugging along..
Clarington45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 09:56 AM   #107  

S/C/G: 297/IP start 270/201/160

Height: 5 foot 6

First weigh in since being off for a while. I lost -5 of the 10 I gained so I feel good about that BUT also know that I need to get back to being 100% - that is where I thrived before.

So, up at 6AM, took out all the garbage, yard waste, recycling for me and my neighbor (those are 94 gallon containers rolling up long hill), vacuum the entire house, clean the kitchen, dust and it is not yet 7AM. Good start to the day.

Now I am going to open and organize my Nashua Nutrition box that arrived BEFORE I went on my 'little detour'. I am going to look for fun things to make today.
schenectady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 10:16 AM   #108  
Start: Dec. 18, 2017

S/C/G: 211/210/150

Height: 5'5"

Default -5 lbs

I was so excited yesterday about the weigh-in day today!

Congrats Cindy!

Wow, that's impressive work for the morning, schenectady! I woke up with more energy this morning, but nothing like that!

I'm thinking, we as a group need a challenge of our own, to keep us strong and motivated. There already is the Christmas challenge - any other ideas? Maybe we can have the "after Christmas challenge" such as, not only lose 20 lbs by Christmas, but also have to lose at least 2 pounds over the Christmas week (Week 8 WI on Mon, Dec 30), or something like that?
learning to fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 10:35 AM   #109  

S/C/G: 231/see ticker/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosemary2612 View Post
I posted here this morning, but I can't find it. My apologies if I am redundant. I was here a couple of years ago and lost 120 pounds. I have gained 80 pounds back. I was in size 8 jeans and 7 pounds from my goal (that tells me that I am afraid of success). I am in size 16 jeans (tight) and my self esteem has taken a beating. I started today back on the IP diet (I do it on my own with alternative products). I am with you with restarting, a little late, but I am ready to recommit and actively participate in this thread.
Welcome back. glad you are here and we are both doing it together with alternatives. my main staple is the costco Premier protein shake, but i have some Nashua stuff from last time. Confession...I was afraid to get on the scale on day 1, but did (and nearly died) on Day 4. today is day 8 and i am down 3 pounds from day 4. im ok with that!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshine1986 View Post
So I have decided to jump in here. I just restarted (again). I was on IP 2 1/2 years ago (July 2011). I was faithful, stayed on plan and reached my goal without any issues by September 2011. And then it all went wrong. I little by little fell off the diet and would constantly say: "tomorrow I will restart, tomorrow I will restart. I lost it once, I can do it again." I bought all these wonderful new clothes, which now collect dust in my closet.
Guess what, tomorrow never came & the only one to blame is myself.
A week ago I broke my fingers and had to go to the Dr. and
this was the wake up call I needed, as I had to get on the scale. I literally had not weighed myself in more than a year. The next day,
Friday, I went to the clinic weighed in, bought my first week and here I am.
Nothing worse than feeling like this. But I am really determined to resolve my weight issues and remain successful. I know coming back to the board and checking in will help with my accountability.
So here's to finishing my first week.....
Yay for you in coming back. we can do this!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarington45 View Post
Sounds like a few of us are around the same weights and wanting to get to the same weight range maybe we should just alls tay where we are and this can be the new "hot look" lol.. we will all do fine..we are plugging along..
LOL on the new hottie thing!!! I like it. but i would have to give in to the Replace the fat chick wardrobe thing and I wont do it!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by schenectady View Post
First weigh in since being off for a while. I lost -5 of the 10 I gained so I feel good about that BUT also know that I need to get back to being 100% - that is where I thrived before.

So, up at 6AM, took out all the garbage, yard waste, recycling for me and my neighbor (those are 94 gallon containers rolling up long hill), vacuum the entire house, clean the kitchen, dust and it is not yet 7AM. Good start to the day.

Now I am going to open and organize my Nashua Nutrition box that arrived BEFORE I went on my 'little detour'. I am going to look for fun things to make today.
Wow!! sounds like you have hit ketosis!! want to come clean my house??? lol.
swimcoachmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 10:50 AM   #110  
My Own Worst Enemy

S/C/G: 188.8/175/140

Second Weigh in today. Very happy with the numbers .... down 6.8 lbs for a total of 12.8 lbs in 2 weeks! Just hope it keeps going like this for another 2 weeks! (wont hold my breath though)
claustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 12:02 PM   #111  

S/C/G: 238.6/207.8/150

Height: 5"8

Congrats on the weigh in Claustin! Great numbers for only two weeks!

I have officially been on program for 3 weeks, starting my 4th week and have lost 18 pounds.
SusanneXo90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 12:48 PM   #112  

S/C/G: 231/see ticker/150

crazy dry mouth today!!! have had 20 oz coffee with shake, 1.5 liters water and 24 oz tea and still have dry lips. i dont remember this from last time. oh well. it is what it is....
swimcoachmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 01:30 PM   #113  

S/C/G: 224.4/219.0/150

Height: 5 ft 4

I have missed you guys here.......I can always come here to find people in the same boat as me, its such an important factor in losing weight have such a great bunch of girls here!!

Yes I am restarting......its so hard the second time, I dont know why. I am using alternatives with ID protien vitamins and their snacks.... Hopefully we will be a bunch of sexi hot chicas by spring!! Even by christmas we will just be prancing around with already great losses....

Let...........the cutting of cucumbers beging lol.
locks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 03:41 PM   #114  

S/C/G: 225/180/160

Height: 5'7

Why is it so hard? I did great for months and then 'fell off'. Have been having a hard time restarting but trying fresh today!
vanishingchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 09:26 PM   #115  

S/C/G: 224.4/219.0/150

Height: 5 ft 4

Not sure why its so hard, its not like we dont know what to do......maybe that is just our weakness...Finished day one...... ouff.......the carb monster was whispering in my ear the whole time lol.......a slight headache, but didnt feel hungry so went pretty good...
locks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 01:26 AM   #116  
Fresh start

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshine1986 View Post
So I have decided to jump in here. I just restarted (again). I was on IP 2 1/2 years ago (July 2011). I was faithful, stayed on plan and reached my goal without any issues by September 2011. And then it all went wrong. I little by little fell off the diet and would constantly say: "tomorrow I will restart, tomorrow I will restart. I lost it once, I can do it again." I bought all these wonderful new clothes, which now collect dust in my closet.
Guess what, tomorrow never came & the only one to blame is myself.
A week ago I broke my fingers and had to go to the Dr. and
this was the wake up call I needed, as I had to get on the scale. I literally had not weighed myself in more than a year. The next day,
Friday, I went to the clinic weighed in, bought my first week and here I am.
Nothing worse than feeling like this. But I am really determined to resolve my weight issues and remain successful. I know coming back to the board and checking in will help with my accountability.
So here's to finishing my first week.....
Sunshine, your determination is what matters from now on, you'll succeed just like you did back on September 2011. Let's do this again, we are restarting to, I know for sure that we can do this
foreveryoung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 01:31 AM   #117  
Fresh start

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0vingon View Post
Good morning everyone! It's WI day. I love the boost of the first WI. GL to everyone.

I too am doing this on my own- as I did last time. It can be a challenge finding alternatives, but I have my list of go to items. Also, I don't have to go anywhere to WI, so I can do it first thing in the morning (which is kind of a bonus )

It was a super busy weekend. We are renovating the basement, so I got a lot of extra physical activity in. It was totally worth the effort! Today we can finish baseboards and put all the furniture back. Yay!

Stay positive, everyone. Have a great Monday.
That's really a bonus Cindy! Yes, positive that we can conquer this!
Hope your Monday was great!
Old 11-12-2013, 01:35 AM   #118  
Fresh start

Quote:
Originally Posted by schenectady View Post

Wow, that's a great way to work out, and even better in the am!
Hope your day was a good one
Old 11-12-2013, 01:38 AM   #119  
Fresh start

Quote:
Originally Posted by claustin View Post
Second Weigh in today. Very happy with the numbers .... down 6.8 lbs for a total of 12.8 lbs in 2 weeks! Just hope it keeps going like this for another 2 weeks! (wont hold my breath though)
Awesome job Claustin! This is wonderful accomplishment in your part
You'll have another successful week! Your dedication will pay off showing those numbers on the scale
Old 11-12-2013, 01:40 AM   #120  
Fresh start

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusanneXo90 View Post
Congrats on the weigh in Claustin! Great numbers for only two weeks!

I have officially been on program for 3 weeks, starting my 4th week and have lost 18 pounds.
Whoohoo congrats! Best of luck for your forth week