Old 11-07-2013, 02:04 AM   #61  
Fresh start

Height: 5'8"

So how's everybody's Wednesday went? OP? 100%? 90%?
The good news is Wednesday is almost over and tomorrow is a new day
Let's keep working on, don't quit. We will make it
foreveryoung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 03:05 AM   #62  

S/C/G: 213/192/140

I agree. I had a bad week last week. No weight loss. But its my own fault. No one told me to indulge in a couple of fun size pieces of candy for halloween!! also I decided that eating out is a nono unless im at a steak house.
smileyt03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 10:22 AM   #63  
Start: Dec. 18, 2017

S/C/G: 211/210/150

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreveryoung View Post
So how's everybody's Wednesday went? OP? 100%? 90%?
The good news is Wednesday is almost over and tomorrow is a new day
Let's keep working on, don't quit. We will make it
Yes, OP100% for food but didn't have oil...I was so exceptionally lazy and only microwaved my food (didn't add any oil to it - frankly, I forgot about it).

With all of my IP restarts and stops, my body seems to be used to this and I am not feeling any trouble from carb withdrawal... although it may be too early to tell. But so far, so good!

Hope everyone else is feeling encouraged and determined!
learning to fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 11:03 AM   #64  
My Own Worst Enemy

S/C/G: 188.8/175/140

Height: 5'4"

This is day 5 (Started Saturday) for me and I feel awesome! Cravings are gone, food planned out for the day, everything feels right with the world (except my 3 year olds attitude lol)

Congratulations to all the NSV and those who remained committed this week Huge step to over come. And to those who are still struggling, stick with it. One day it will just fall into place Always remember tomorrow is a fresh day, another chance to do better.

Welcome to all the new IP'ers !!
claustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 11:08 AM   #65  

S/C/G: 231/see ticker/150

good morning all. Happy day #4. i feel so much better already in terms of fibromyalgia pain. But the carb dragon contiues to breathe down my neck. sigh. Got on scale this am and it is way worse than i had thought. will update ticker at some point. cried a little and then told myself there are two choices. I can either stop fighting and buy bigger clothes or i can keep on this path. today i choose to keep on.....have a great day
swimcoachmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 02:39 PM   #66  

Height: 5' 5"

Keep on swimcoachmomma!

I'm doing well today. Getting back into the swing has been easy thus far. it continues this way!

I've been struggling with a nasty sinus infection for a couple of months and ended up on round 2 of antibiotics for it today. I'm not sure how this will impact progress- I seem to recall that it slows things down. At least I'll know the reason!

All the best to everyone today!
M0vingon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 03:06 PM   #67  
Started IP 6-5-13

S/C/G: 211.4/154.0/155

Height: 5'7 and a half!

Quote:
Originally Posted by learning to fly View Post
Yes, OP100% for food but didn't have oil...I was so exceptionally lazy and only microwaved my food (didn't add any oil to it - frankly, I forgot about it).

With all of my IP restarts and stops, my body seems to be used to this and I am not feeling any trouble from carb withdrawal... although it may be too early to tell. But so far, so good!

Sometimes I would struggle to get my oil in, and I remembered a trick I learned from WW. I just took the oil like medicine, down the hatch like cough syrup. After I figured that out I never had to worry if I wouldn't get my oil because I decided on microwaved broccoli and boiled eggs for dinner.

Keep up the good work everyone!!
CrystalWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 08:57 PM   #68  

S/C/G: Reboot 2014

I am so glad I found this thread!

I've been traveling and on vacation for 3 weeks and went off plan after being 99% on plan for 4 months. This break was good timing for me and I am glad to be restarting and having a crew to cheer on (and to cheer me on).

Only gained 2 lbs during my break, but this is 2 lbs extra for me to make my goal.

Looking forward to new ways to stay motivated!
berteau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 11:06 PM   #69  

S/C/G: 171/139/120

Height: 5'3

Glad I found this! I will be restarting tomorrow. I have found every excuse to not restart since August.
jennifer2420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 12:31 AM   #70  
Fresh start

Quote:
Originally Posted by learning to fly View Post

Cool! Way to go learning to fly!
Sometimes I don't use oil instead I use water.
Let's keep determination floating around.
Old 11-08-2013, 12:37 AM   #71  
Fresh start

Quote:
Originally Posted by claustin View Post
This is day 5 (Started Saturday) for me and I feel awesome! Cravings are gone, food planned out for the day, everything feels right with the world (except my 3 year olds attitude lol)

Congratulations to all the NSV and those who remained committed this week Huge step to over come. And to those who are still struggling, stick with it. One day it will just fall into place Always remember tomorrow is a fresh day, another chance to do better.

Welcome to all the new IP'ers !!
Yes! Stick with the program, we can do it even one meal at the time.
Old 11-08-2013, 11:10 AM   #72  

S/C/G: 231/see ticker/150

day five. yay. less foggy today. Some craving issues last night but two cups tea and going to bed fixed it. busy next few days but will touch base occasionally. glad to have the support.
swimcoachmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 11:25 AM   #73  

Yay for Friday! (And it's a long weekend for me) I'm feeling great. No issues with the food and planning thus far. I have too much energy right now- to the point where I am hyper. My DH is wondering what's wrong with me Poor guy will have to put up with it for a few more days. I know it will slow down around day 9.
I'm relieved to be enjoying the process of restarting this time. I have attempted and failed previously because I had some huge mental hurdles to clear out. This time I was ready, I guess.
Had a sneak peek at the scale and I am down 6 lbs. I already feel it in my clothes (what a relief!).
Have a fabulous Friday everyone!
M0vingon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 01:23 PM   #74  

S/C/G: 238.6/207.8/150

Height: 5"8

Happy Friday all! Hope everybody's week has gone well; since it appears this is the first week for many of you restarting - CONGRATS you should be coming out of the dreadful first couple days! We've come this far and won't stop now
SusanneXo90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 01:32 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 210/174/150

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusanneXo90 View Post
Happy Friday all! Hope everybody's week has gone well; since it appears this is the first week for many of you restarting - CONGRATS you should be coming out of the dreadful first couple days! We've come this far and won't stop now
I am just starting IP for the first time, but you're totally right. I'm on day 4 and already feeling a bit better. I was eating pretty low carb before but it was still an adjustment.
yespositively is offline   Reply With Quote