3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Home of the 90% (Occasional Slip-up Zone) Volume 2 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/289219-home-90%25-occasional-slip-up-zone-volume-2-a.html)

AliExpat 11-06-2013 02:52 PM

kaplods...This Chart may help with your cravings

http://www.dailytransformations.com/...-really-wants/

Perhaps what you crave isn't what your body actually wants...hmmm.

Good luck!!!!

sarahBell 11-06-2013 02:55 PM

today is rough and lastnight was like being a storm of sugar cravings!! Kids had cup cakes and I licked my fingers after helping little peanut with his **hangs head in shame** there went my perfect day

nolasmurf 11-06-2013 05:00 PM

SarahBell, don't worry about that little lick!

jordanna 11-06-2013 05:06 PM

I am hanging out in the kitchen, hiding from my kids who are eating popcorn (only my favorite thing ever haha) Figure I will clean the kitchen and make it shine, killing two birds with one stone...and then eating them because it's protein and I'm allowed.

sarahBell 11-06-2013 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nolasmurf (Post 4878411)
SarahBell, don't worry about that little lick!

Ok because you said not to worry I'm not :devil:

nolasmurf 11-06-2013 05:12 PM

You can't get down on yourself with every tiny slip. Just don't like that slip turn into a full blown fall! You are doing awesome. :hug:

sarahBell 11-06-2013 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nolasmurf (Post 4878429)
You can't get down on yourself with every tiny slip. Just don't like that slip turn into a full blown fall! You are doing awesome. :hug:

I know. So a full blown slip up would be eating a full cupcake and then some? Or 1 or more mini candy bars LOL. A lick of frosting was not cool, but I tried so dang hard, but I'm human!

yespositively 11-06-2013 05:37 PM

sarahBell I probably would have eaten a cupcake. I decided that I'm on a baking boycott until I'm off this diet (no kids and the BF doesn't bake).

nolasmurf 11-06-2013 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarahBell (Post 4878439)
I know. So a full blown slip up would be eating a full cupcake and then some? Or 1 or more mini candy bars LOL. A lick of frosting was not cool, but I tried so dang hard, but I'm human!

Yes lol those would be a fall. You are human ! Gotta love yourself first!

ellenaj90 11-06-2013 09:57 PM

Soooo it's only day 6 for me and I ended up cheating tonight already (i know). Does this happen to anyone else out there, or is it just me??:?::?::?:
I need some positive vibes sent this way! :stress::stress::stress:

Meeshellee 11-07-2013 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ellenaj90 (Post 4878561)
Soooo it's only day 6 for me and I ended up cheating tonight already (i know). Does this happen to anyone else out there, or is it just me??:?::?::?:
I need some positive vibes sent this way! :stress::stress::stress:

It definitely happens. That's why there's a 90% thread, because it happens. I will send some positive vibes your way in hopes of a 100% day!

kcandponies 11-07-2013 05:25 PM

I am in awe that you could lick the frosting and not eat more! I made cupcakes for halloween and was doing so well until I didn't think and licked my fingers. I tried after that to walk away, but ended up eating 2 cupcakes!!!

With your losses, a little tiny slip up now and then should not show. Just don't let a little trip become a tumble and fall!

sarahBell 11-07-2013 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcandponies (Post 4879076)
I am in awe that you could lick the frosting and not eat more! I made cupcakes for halloween and was doing so well until I didn't think and licked my fingers. I tried after that to walk away, but ended up eating 2 cupcakes!!!

With your losses, a little tiny slip up now and then should not show. Just don't let a little trip become a tumble and fall!

Aww thanks. It was on my thumb and I just licked it off with out thinking <--insert DUH here----

Today just sucked. I have a migraine again , well still have it. I ate breakfast and then we had the up stairs ceilings painted so ds, me and dh were down in the lower 2 level of the house while the guy covered stuff and painted. SO I ate nothing since morning, the kitchen was draped off with plastic, so I could not get in here because they were painting. DS did not nap until 2 or so, dh was starved- made him something when the painting was done and stuff was cleaning was happening, I had to go and take DD to the Dr. she has pneumonia. Ordered pizza for everyone and I ate 1 breadstick :(
then I finally made me my IP chili with green peppers in It. I did not even get out chicken to be defrosted today, my head is just killing me. **sigh** my half 100% week is gone out the window now :stress:

ellenaj90 11-08-2013 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcandponies (Post 4879076)

Haha, I would have done the same thing, except probably ate more than two! :^:

smileyt03 11-08-2013 05:59 AM

I almost had 4 packets of food yesterday. Btu I didnt that is something worthwile to celebrate.