Strange Dreams?

• DH says I tend to have strange dreams when I am on phase I. Well, stranger than normal

I had a dream last night that I was fitting into my skinny clothes again! That does not seem strange to me. But I have had dreams of people hunting me down...running away a lot in my dreams.

I think IP is ON MY MIND 24-7!!!

Anyone else find this to be true?
  • Haha, the first night on IP I had a crazy dream that made me shout out in my sleep. Last night I dreamt I was searching around the house for treats - and eating them!
  • Very interesting! I would love to dream about getting in to my skinny clothes! I haven't had any dreams since being on IP. I sleep like a rock, till I get a burst of energy, somewhere between 4 and 5 a.m.
  • I had a dream the other night about eating Nutella...I woke up feeling horrible, like I really cheated lol Thank goodness it was only a dream.
  • I've been having nightmares. I didn't put it together with IP but its rare for me to have nightmares. So maybe there is a connection.
  • I had read on some of the posts when I started this that strange dreams are common during PI. I have been dreaming about sushi restaurants (made me want to find the recipe for the PI "sushi" with cauliflower rice), clothes I used to wear, and people I haven't seen in 20 years/80 lbs! Maybe it is linked to ketosis...
  • I had my first food dream last night, which I thought was strange since I have been on IP since August.

I dreamt that I attacked all the kids in the neighborhood and ate their Halloween candy, even the things I don't like. lol
  • I often have dreams of eating something off protocol and then I startle awake very mad at myself for cheating. The worst one was when I dreamed that I ate a bag of Doritos!!
  • I had a dream I was in the line at a cafeteria. I had loaded up my plate full of tons of yummy food, I remember thinking it was too much but I was so hungry. Then I dropped the tray of food on the floor. I was so disappointed. Then woke up and giggled.