Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2013, 09:24 AM   #61  
Third time's the charm!

S/C/G: 254.8/Ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Good morning Ipeeps!!

Two NSVs to report!!

1) Boots shopping is often a terrible and long process for me because I have such big calves it is hard to find something that fits... Well, I was able to buy the first pair of boots I tried on! This has never happened!!!! And they were only $15!

2) I decided to be brave this morning, and tried on a pair of pants that I got on my IP journey before... when I was 15 lbs lighter than I am now... They fit!! They are a little snug, but definitely wearable!! Makes me wonder what size I will be when I lose another 15 lbs!

Hope everyone enjoys the last day of their weekend!!
Old 10-27-2013, 09:31 AM   #62  
Renee~ Started IP Aug. 25

S/C/G: 186/136.4/125

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrinkingsusie View Post
Good morning Ipeeps!!

Two NSVs to report!!

1) Boots shopping is often a terrible and long process for me because I have such big calves it is hard to find something that fits... Well, I was able to buy the first pair of boots I tried on! This has never happened!!!! And they were only $15!

2) I decided to be brave this morning, and tried on a pair of pants that I got on my IP journey before... when I was 15 lbs lighter than I am now... They fit!! They are a little snug, but definitely wearable!! Makes me wonder what size I will be when I lose another 15 lbs!

Congrats! What an exciting feeling!
Old 10-27-2013, 09:37 AM   #63  

I've had a crazy month but still managed to hit my first goal of 20 pounds on Friday. I also bought leggings this week and for once didn't feel awkward wearing them out of the house! Yay! That made me feel awesome!

I tried a lot of alternative products this past month but my losses slowed and my impulse to cheat went way up. So I'm back to 100% IP products, I've been reading through the paperwork again and am excited to do a reboot - we'll not really a reboot since I've been on plan, but you know. My next goal is to lose another 10 if I can. I'm tempted to try for another 10 after that but I feel like I won't be able to... We'll see.

Oh! I threw a huge Halloween party yesterday and didn't cheat at all! Go me!
Old 10-27-2013, 12:22 PM   #64  
Reboot 10/24/15 - Age 49

S/C/G: 217.5/202.3/155

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Good morning Ipeeps!!

Two NSVs to report!!

This is wonderful!! I too suffer from ginormous calves, and I can't wait to find some boots that fit. As far as weight versus size, I agree with you 100%, it seems so crazy that I'm wearing the size I'm in now! when I'm the weight I am. Last year at this time and at this very same weight I was in one size larger. Proof that this program preserves muscle mass, which is great since that will keep our metabolism in the higher range forever if we continue to do this properly with all the phases. Rock those boots girl, you've earned that swagger!!!
Old 10-27-2013, 12:32 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 290/263/150

Hi to everyone. Newbie here. I am at the end of week 3 on IP and know that I have finally found a plan that works for me and can stick with. Thank you to all of you for helping me make the decision to do this. I spent time lurking, reading your posts and decided to try it after my endo recommended it.

What a difference 3 weeks has made! I lost 13 lb the first 2 weeks. (Not sure about this week because the batteries died in my scale! LOL)

Cleaning out the pantry of unwanted foods today, then off to buy the week's veggies....

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Debbie
Old 10-27-2013, 12:58 PM   #66  

Quote:
Good morning Ipeeps!!

Two NSVs to report!!

awesome awesome awesome
Old 10-27-2013, 01:09 PM   #67  

S/C/G: 187+hi/177.7start IP/109/112.7

Height: 4'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugsgrandma View Post
Hi to everyone. Newbie here. I am at the end of week 3 on IP and know that I have finally found a plan that works for me and can stick with. Thank you to all of you for helping me make the decision to do this. I spent time lurking, reading your posts and decided to try it after my endo recommended it.

What a difference 3 weeks has made! I lost 13 lb the first 2 weeks. (Not sure about this week because the batteries died in my scale! LOL)

Cleaning out the pantry of unwanted foods today, then off to buy the week's veggies....

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Debbie

Welcome..and it sounds like you are already well on your way..positioning yourself for success!

This is a great time to look at what is in our pantry and donate to a food bank.

Our gym has had a barrel set up for collections since early fall...
Old 10-27-2013, 01:11 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 187+hi/177.7start IP/109/112.7

Height: 4'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanna View Post
awesome awesome awesome
New boots on the first go.......AND smaller pants...!! What a victory!!Yay for you!
Old 10-27-2013, 01:37 PM   #69  
My own kind of beautiful

S/C/G: 334/245/175

Height: 5'5"

I took pictures for thei first time, since I began IP, and wow... I wore the exact same outfit that I did last time, and it was crazy to put side by side... My t-shirt was loose at my middrift, and I've definitely have a more defined chin.... Also, though its unofficial, because I'm a creature of habit, I got up to pee this morning, and without thinking, I climbed on the scale.... I was at 299! I'm not keeping my hopes up, because I know the scale can move different directions daily, but I almost screamed when I saw that number! I haven't been under 300 lbs in a while...
Congrats to everyone on their melting aways, and hope everyone has a great OP week this coming week!
Old 10-27-2013, 01:59 PM   #70  

S/C/G: 252/227.6/170

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deana509 View Post
I took pictures for thei first time, since I began IP, and wow... I wore the exact same outfit that I did last time, and it was crazy to put side by side... My t-shirt was loose at my middrift, and I've definitely have a more defined chin.... Also, though its unofficial, because I'm a creature of habit, I got up to pee this morning, and without thinking, I climbed on the scale.... I was at 299! I'm not keeping my hopes up, because I know the scale can move different directions daily, but I almost screamed when I saw that number! I haven't been under 300 lbs in a while...
Congrats to everyone on their melting aways, and hope everyone has a great OP week this coming week!
Woo hoo! That is awesome.
Old 10-27-2013, 02:23 PM   #71  

Height: 5 '6

Thumbs up

Quote:
HOW exciting!!! HUGE accomplishment... Congrats on hitting the 200's!!! YAY!!!
Old 10-27-2013, 02:29 PM   #72  
Started IP May 17, 2013

S/C/G: 287/179/150

Height: 5'7.5"

Quote:

well done!
Old 10-27-2013, 02:31 PM   #73  

Quote:
Keep those pics...you'll want to chronicle your journey!
Mine is in my profile pic (can be viewed by clicking my name>view public profile)
And...that WI counts dearie!!! You saw the 2
Celebrate!!!
Old 10-27-2013, 03:37 PM   #74  
Started IP 6-5-13

S/C/G: 211.4/154.0/155

Height: 5'7 and a half!

Can't multi quote from my nook so I will try to remember what I read.
Welcome to our new folks!
Woo hoo on the boots NSV shrinkingsusie, I hear you on the calves thing. Lots of NSVs to celebrate this weekend.
Deanna I am so I happy for you! Celebrate that Beautiful 2#!

I have a little NSV too, today I overheard my hubby on the phone telling one of his older family members how proud he was of me and how great he thought I looked. He doesn't say much so it was really nice to hear it.
Old 10-27-2013, 03:45 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 233/233/130

Congrats to all the NSV, New BOOTs, New Awesome Pics and Losses!!!

I am so starved today since yesterday I had NO protein of veggies other than that sad lettuce at pizza hut
Closed Thread