Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2013, 10:32 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 230.8/199.5/150

Height: 5'2

Morning everyone! I weighed in yesterday with my coach... things are definitely slowing down but I'm continuing a steady loss. Still haven't hit -50lbs yet, but I will soon! I asked her to add up my measurements and I was shocked at what she told me:
Arms: 2"
Chest: 4.5"
Thorax: 4.5"
Waist: 5"
Hips: 6.5"
Thighs: 4"
I couldn't believe how proportionate everything was and OMG at my hips! Sometimes it takes a different perspective to keep us moving...

Also, she opened up a bag of the new chips for me to try. They're pretty good but have a STRONG garlic flavor that sticks around a while. Anyone else like/hate them?

Have a great day everyone!!
Old 10-11-2013, 10:38 AM   #17  

Quote:
Originally Posted by amt6 View Post
Morning everyone! I weighed in yesterday with my coach... things are definitely slowing down but I'm continuing a steady loss. Still haven't hit -50lbs yet, but I will soon! I asked her to add up my measurements and I was shocked at what she told me:
Arms: 2"
Chest: 4.5"
Thorax: 4.5"
Waist: 5"
Hips: 6.5"
Thighs: 4"
I couldn't believe how proportionate everything was and OMG at my hips! Sometimes it takes a different perspective to keep us moving...

Also, she opened up a bag of the new chips for me to try. They're pretty good but have a STRONG garlic flavor that sticks around a while. Anyone else like/hate them?

Have a great day everyone!!
Way to go on your measurements - fantastic results!!

I find those chips are nice and crunchy and you get quite a few in a bag, but the flavour is strong and your mouth gets really dry. I have started eating them with mockamole or salsa and they are delish!
Old 10-11-2013, 10:41 AM   #18  
Workin' It

S/C/G: 205/186(IP)/159/150

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1LittleStar View Post
Last work day before long weekend! Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!

Kids are off today, so no lunches to make! I love not making kids lunches!

Have a great Friday everyone!
Its a professional day for teachers for my kids so no school and NO LUNCHES So I get to read through threads with a HOT cup of decaf...a most excellent start to my day! Wishing everyone the same!
Old 10-11-2013, 10:47 AM   #19  

All

Nashua Nutrition has free shipping for $49 US orders with code AMERICA

Free international shipping with $249 order and code COLUMBUS

Offer ends Oct 15
Old 10-11-2013, 10:48 AM   #20  
IP start date 8/1/2013

S/C/G: 195/138.6/130

Height: 4'10

Morning all. Had an eventful night. Went to a local club to hear a book reading by Chuck Pahliank (Fight Club)) but about half an hour into it my sweetie apparently over heatted and passed out.. He had gone to the bathroom but didn
t tell me he was feeling bad. He fell and knocked himself out. Busted open his head. so 6 stitches and 6 hours later we made it home. I had an eas drink about 4:30am before I laid down. guess its going to be an extra packet day.

Keeping an eye on him, Doc did say there was a concussion. not the kind of excitement I was looking for!
Old 10-11-2013, 10:49 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 156/124/125

Height: 5'4"

TGIF!! What a gorgeous day here on the east coast!!

Lisa just bought Syntrax unflavored at the local Nutrition store, I cant wait to make a big pot of minestrone soup. I'm going to freeze some and think I will add the protein powder when it I eat it. Is that what you do so that the right proportion of protein is per serving?

Out to walk with the dogs........
Old 10-11-2013, 11:03 AM   #22  

Along with my IPumpkin Pie Tarts I am making IP friendly stuffing...I can't decide if I should use sour cream and onion soy puffs, the garlic and herb chips or some other package of IP food along with my pork and herbs...any ideas?
Old 10-11-2013, 11:10 AM   #23  
Started IP 6-5-13

S/C/G: 211.4/154.0/155

Height: 5'7 and a half!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolasmurf View Post
Morning all. Had an eventful night. Went to a local club to hear a book reading by Chuck Pahliank (Fight Club)) but about half an hour into it my sweetie apparently over heatted and passed out.. He had gone to the bathroom but didn
t tell me he was feeling bad. He fell and knocked himself out. Busted open his head. so 6 stitches and 6 hours later we made it home. I had an eas drink about 4:30am before I laid down. guess its going to be an extra packet day.

Keeping an eye on him, Doc did say there was a concussion. not the kind of excitement I was looking for!
How scary, sending healing thoughts to him!!!
Old 10-11-2013, 11:19 AM   #24  
My own kind of beautiful

S/C/G: 334/245/175

Height: 5'5"

Hi all!
Sorry I havent been around! I've been going crazy with how busy I've been... BUT I've stayed OP this whole time (even pulling an all nighter waiting for a stubborn baby to arrive) and it's PAID OFF!!!
TOM decided to show up this past week, so I was dreading WI this morning.... I don't know why, but somehow I am down 5.7 lbs this week!
Old 10-11-2013, 11:25 AM   #25  
Started IP 6-5-13

S/C/G: 211.4/154.0/155

Height: 5'7 and a half!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deana509 View Post
Hi all!
Sorry I havent been around! I've been going crazy with how busy I've been... BUT I've stayed OP this whole time (even pulling an all nighter waiting for a stubborn baby to arrive) and it's PAID OFF!!!
TOM decided to show up this past week, so I was dreading WI this morning.... I don't know why, but somehow I am down 5.7 lbs this week!
AWESOME!! Also it looks like you are coming up on a milestone fast!
Old 10-11-2013, 11:38 AM   #26  

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolasmurf View Post

Oh my - how scary! Hopefully he feels better quickly with no side effects.

Quote:
Hi all!
That is awesome - WTG

I'll post this on the Canada thread - if I can find it - but for those Canadians doing alternatives, Costco has the Premier Protein shakes on sale this week, $6 off a case.

And look - I got my picture to work! Please ignore the tired look on my face - I stayed up too late "ugly crying" over the Cory Monteith tribute on Glee last night...

Jo
Old 10-11-2013, 11:56 AM   #27  

S/C/G: 233/233/130

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
All

Free international shipping with $249 order and code COLUMBUS

Offer ends Oct 15
Ok silly question but on Nashua Nutrition site which products are close to IP? They have some great prices and have things that I do not, but I have no idea what ones would work with my IP stuff
Old 10-11-2013, 12:00 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 217/177/175

Height: 5'7"

NEED IP Soup ALTERNATIVES!

Running like a crazy person so only limited time to search alternative threads. I want to order from Nashua (FREE SHIPPING over $49 until Tues)!!!

I like IP Chicken, Leek and Mushroom (tomato not so much as soup).

What alternatives have you enjoyed??

Thanks (also posting in apt thread)
Old 10-11-2013, 12:09 PM   #29  
IP Start: 05/16/13

S/C/G: 215.8/140.3/145

Height: 5'5"

Good morning all! Checking in before the madness begins. So much happening around here but sounds like everyone is doing pretty good, but for the all nighters, forgotten birthdays and bashed head! Yikes! Life continues here. Boyfriend has lost about 9.5 pounds in 2.5 weeks on a modified IP program (akin to P2). He is liking it and got a new scale yesterday which is a drastic improvement from his old, see the #s spin around one he had before. Unfortunately I am now tempted to jump on it more often. Gotta risk that temptation.

I am excited to be heading to my Mom's house in NC on the 25th and I am so excited. My brothers and their wives and kids will be there, along with my grandmother. I am excited. They haven't seen me since I started IP so it will be interesting. This morning, however, I did some advance planning and let her know my food restrictions, that I am happy to do my own grocery shopping and cooking, etc. We shall see!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amt6 View Post
Morning everyone! I weighed in yesterday with my coach... things are definitely slowing down but I'm continuing a steady loss. Still haven't hit -50lbs yet, but I will soon!
That's awesome with the measurements and everything! How is the C25K coming?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
Thanks, Lisa!!

Quote:
Hi all!
Congrats Deana!
Old 10-11-2013, 12:40 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 304/261/155

Height: 5'8"

Good Morning everyone.

I just joined TFCs yesterday. I've been doing IP since July 1st. It's been going well so far. I was really happy to discover this board.

I had a bit of a rough week. It was my TOM and it was extremely painful this time around. Actually, since I started IP it's gotten worse. Has anyone else experienced that?
Closed Thread