I've lost 100!!!

You're on Page 3 of 4
Go to
  • Way to go!!!
  • WTG. That is amazing
  • Way to go!!!
  • Awesome Blossom
  • I'm so excited for you, what an amazing goal, you must be so proud! I respect you and your efforts 100%+++. HAPPY 4 U!!! YAY!!!
  • Congratulations!! That is so awesome!! You must feel so good!! Very inspiring
  • Congratulations!!! Way to go on all your hard work and good for you for sticking to it.
  • Congratulations!!! You must be sooo Proud of yourself!!
  • Quote: I was so excited yesterday at my WI! I did it!! I've officially lost 100 pounds!!!! I still have some weight I want to lose, but hitting 100 was very exciting for me! It made my day! This diet isn't easy, but it works. I went from a size 24 jean and 3x shirt, to a size 8-10 jean, and a size large shirt. I feel so much better. I have a ton more energy. I'm more active. Starting IP was one of my best decisions! Just had to share.
    Congratulations!!!!!!!
  • Thank you for sharing, it helps motivate and inspire. You have done a super fantastic job!!!
  • Congrats - 100lbs is AMAZING!!
  • Thanks for all the congrats!! It's a lot of hard work, but totally worth it!
  • Quote: I was so excited yesterday at my WI! I did it!! I've officially lost 100 pounds!!!! I still have some weight I want to lose, but hitting 100 was very exciting for me! It made my day! This diet isn't easy, but it works. I went from a size 24 jean and 3x shirt, to a size 8-10 jean, and a size large shirt. I feel so much better. I have a ton more energy. I'm more active. Starting IP was one of my best decisions! Just had to share.
    There can be nothing to say except GREAT CONGRATULATIONS! That is such a huge accomplishment.

Never forget the joy and pride in this moment - carry with you as you finish your future plans!
  • Congrats!!!!
    Conrats to you!! YOu must feel on top of the world
  • Congratulations!! That's awesome!