Old 10-10-2013, 01:13 AM   #166  

S/C/G: 320/IP303/197/135

Height: 5'3"

Has anyone else had a less than enthusiastic response to weight loss from your doctor? I had my annual physical and I was down 106 pounds from last year. I was almost done with my appointment when she finally said, 'so how did you loose the weight?' No 'good job' or 'keep up the good work.' After being shamed by doctors over the years for gaining weight, I was expecting some positive reinforcement.
Cherie2888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 02:29 AM   #167  

S/C/G: 231/211/140

Height: 5'7

! It's so disheartening when I feel like I'm on the right track & then I just have one of those days & give in to the horrible food that got me fat in the first place! And then if I do give in, I have to stop myself from thinking the way I used to. You know, that little voice that tells you to just give up cause you screwed it all up anyway. How do you stop that way of thinking? I know that I can do this, I know I'm strong enough. It's just hard to stay 100% motivated all of the time. I'm greatful for this forum so that I can vent, that does help a bit. Hope everyone is staying motivated!

Last edited by Lolu120; 10-10-2013 at 02:40 AM.
Lolu120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 02:36 AM   #168  

S/C/G: 231/211/140

Height: 5'7

I'm sorry Cherie2888. You would think your Dr would be praising you on a job well done. You are doing amazing on your diet & you need to know that! Don't let 1 person get you down. I hope to follow in your footsteps & lose as fast as you! 106lbs since March is an amazing feat & very inspiring. good luck this week!
Lolu120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 03:06 AM   #169  

S/C/G: 177.6/165.4/140

Height: 5'5''

Now entering Day 10. Wonder what today will bring?
Giving all my fellow losers a big vote of confidence for today. We can do this!!!!
DJ72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 07:20 AM   #170  
Restart - June17/15

S/C/G: 221/215/160

Height: 5"6

Hi All, Wow, I am way from the boards for a few days and looked what happened.. I have had a rough two weeks I was doing awesome and then.. not so awesome especially last week.. so back on the wagon.. seeing the scale go up a pound after I was so excited watching it go down was not fun this morning..so will go grocery shopping and get lots of veggies / IP foods.. everyone have a great day OP..
Clarington45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 08:32 AM   #171  

Height: 5'5"

Morning everyone!!! This thread got so big so fast!!!! If that does not say it all! Hope everyone was a great day at whatever % is for them! Good luck!
trishthayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 08:52 AM   #172  
4/13-12/13 80lbs Loss

S/C/G: 256/176/120

Height: 5'0"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meeshellee View Post
I've lost 50 lbs in 3 mos, IM ON IP and I'm not perfect...
WOW! That's amazing. You're on FIRE. Keep up the good work.

It's taken me 6 months to lose 60lbs so you must be doing something right.
nalaroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 08:53 AM   #173  

S/C/G: 199.5/ticker/135

Height: 5'5"

I have been lurking on this thread since it was created. I feel like there is a place for this thread, and I believe that there is a lot of love and support here.

I never considered myself 100% OP from the start. I have always struggled to have the third packet everyday. I have also had cooked onions and probably tomatoes more than twice a week, especially in the summer when they were more abundant. If that is consider "cheating" so be it.

Everyday I strive to be 100% OP but I am human and I am not perfect. IP allows me to choose my personal journey and with each decision I make I have a choice to be OP or not. Like we all do.

Each of us has had a different journey that has led us to this place and each of us has a different path to take to reach our goals. I am all about inspirational quotes. Two that come to mind are:
"Failure is not the falling down, it is the staying down."
"You can escape everything but the consequences of your actions"

I hope everyone has a great day.
I can do anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 09:40 AM   #174  
Started IP 5/13/13

S/C/G: 185/128/135

Height: 5' 4 1/2"

One of my biggest weaknesses is cake. Lately I have really been wanting some. I suppose it is hormone related. Anyway, yesterday I dug out Rainbow's chocolate whoopie pie recipe. I doubled it and baked it in a pan slightly smaller than my 9x9 pan. I frosted it with WF caramel dip while still warm. All day I waited for that cake! I cut it in squares and stacked them like a layered cake. DH and I both had a piece of delicious chocolate cake for dessert last night. I wish i could post a picture of it.
dak1lls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 09:44 AM   #175  
IP start date 8/1/2013

S/C/G: 195/138.6/130

Height: 4'10

Quote:
Originally Posted by dak1lls View Post
One of my biggest weaknesses is cake. Lately I have really been wanting some. I suppose it is hormone related. Anyway, yesterday I dug out Rainbow's chocolate whoopie pie recipe. I doubled it and baked it in a pan slightly smaller than my 9x9 pan. I frosted it with WF caramel dip while still warm. All day I waited for that cake! I cut it in squares and stacked them like a layered cake. DH and I both had a piece of delicious chocolate cake for dessert last night. I wish i could post a picture of it.
Omg that sounds good. Guess I know what I'm doing after weigh in!
nolasmurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 10:11 AM   #176  

S/C/G: 301/290/180

Height: 5'10

Default Drool

Quote:
Originally Posted by dak1lls View Post
This sounds amazing!! I was having the protidiet cake last night as a little treat after dinner, and remarked to DH that I really wanted to get some WF caramel dip to use as frosting. He laughed since he knows that cake is my biggest weakness. So much so that I joke that my upper tummy-flub is created with the help of God and cake.
ktgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 10:49 AM   #177  
Started IP: 1/16/13

S/C/G: 228.6/see ticker/128

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellybuttonlint403 View Post
On IP I find there is a cycle and its pretty fast sometimes. Pants go baggy one week, too baggy the next week. Then onto the new pair which is tight one week, fits for a week, baggy the next week....and so on and so forth

Then I just said &*%# it and lived in dresses with tights underneath because pants were so much of a pain. They were baggy the majority of the time.

I'm doing another round of IP to get rid of the pounds I gained over summer. I already have to retire 2 pair of dress pants this week. I have a few in storage to go to, then its going to be dresses and fleece lined tights time for winter.
I love this idea! Why did I never think of this?!? Thank you!!!!!!!!!
animallover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 10:55 AM   #178  
Started IP - 8/27/13

S/C/G: 265/ticker/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi Lovelies!!!

I have a NSV today!!! I am wearing a pair of heels!!!! I haven't worn heels in about 4 years!!! I have a spring in my step, I'm not all wobbly when I walk, my feet and joints aren't hurting, I feel great!!! What a difference 25lbs makes!!

Have a good OP day, and if you slip up, be kind to yourself and do better tomorrow!!!!
AliExpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 10:58 AM   #179  
IP Start Date 8.15.13

S/C/G: 346/started IP @ 311/266/169

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeeterab View Post
Hi All,
I have 19 posts and I really want to get a ticker so this is my totally shameless and gratuitous 20th post. You seem like a pretty understanding crowd so I hope that you all forgive me
Anita

p.s. I made some tasty zucchini fritters/latkes this past weekend with a crispy cereal pack, zucchini and some egg whites. The recipe needs some work, but I will post it when I think that I am done tweaking it.
Where is your ticker? I was SOOOOOO geeked to get mine! Have a good day!
clbott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 11:02 AM   #180  
Joined IP July 25, 2013

Height: 5'9"

I've been a big fan of the IP microwave cake. I can find the recipe if you don't have it, but it's warm and yummy and easy to make.
Meeshellee is offline   Reply With Quote