Old 09-27-2013, 01:50 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 240/160/165

Height: 5'5

Default Anyone starting Phase 2??

I will be starting phase 2 next Wednesday, anyone else out there starting the next phase??
cassieleeanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 05:42 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 162/151.5/130

Height: 5'2

Hi Cassie. I think I'll be starting Phase 2 this Monday if my body fat % is in the normal range. I was just 1/2% over last Monday. Congratulations on your weight loss! I only needed to loose 25-30 lbs and lower my body fat so I really admire those who have a longer way to go and stick with it.
lrileyart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 11:51 AM   #3  

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrileyart View Post
Hi Cassie. I think I'll be starting Phase 2 this Monday if my body fat % is in the normal range. I was just 1/2% over last Monday. Congratulations on your weight loss! I only needed to loose 25-30 lbs and lower my body fat so I really admire those who have a longer way to go and stick with it.
That is awesome I think I will be starting this Wednesday, ready to phase out. Have you experienced the hair loss??
Old 10-02-2013, 06:05 PM   #4  
Started IP 5/13/13

S/C/G: 185/128/135

Height: 5' 4 1/2"

I started P2 today! I am so nervous/excited. I have been researching P3 breakfasts and making lists of items and calorie/fat/carb counts. lol. Once I get a few main breakfast down pat I'm sure it will become like second nature.

I think P2 is going to be pretty easy. I plan to make an IP friendly Caesar dressing and have chicken Caesar salad ready for most days. We buy cooked grilled chicken breast strips from Sams Club and just heat it up in the microwave, so that should work well. Obviously minus the parmesan cheese, until maintenance! I ate some left over steak with mixed field greens for lunch today. What did you have? Any suggestions on other P2 lunch ideas?

Good luck on phasing off!
dak1lls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 06:43 PM   #5  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dak1lls View Post
I started P2 today! I am so nervous/excited. I have been researching P3 breakfasts and making lists of items and calorie/fat/carb counts. lol. Once I get a few main breakfast down pat I'm sure it will become like second nature.

I think P2 is going to be pretty easy. I plan to make an IP friendly Caesar dressing and have chicken Caesar salad ready for most days. We buy cooked grilled chicken breast strips from Sams Club and just heat it up in the microwave, so that should work well. Obviously minus the parmesan cheese, until maintenance! I ate some left over steak with mixed field greens for lunch today. What did you have? Any suggestions on other P2 lunch ideas?
One of my favs was chicken salad on lettuce (chicken salad salad).
I could put all my veggies & meat in the chicken salad and have it all over a bed of lettuce.
lisa32989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 07:14 PM   #6  

Today I had chicken with broccoli, I eat that a lot. I also really like the chicken with salad or even stead on top of a salad. I think phase 2 will be easy too, you just have to add more meat and one less packet.

I too have been looking up ideas for phase 3, I have a few ideas but does seem a little overwhelming at first, but we can do this, we will achieve our goals!!!!
Old 10-02-2013, 10:39 PM   #7  
Started IP 5/13/13

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
One of my favs was chicken salad on lettuce (chicken salad salad).
I could put all my veggies & meat in the chicken salad and have it all over a bed of lettuce.
That sounds so good. Thanks Lisa. I do love chicken.

We got this Cassie!
Old 10-02-2013, 10:51 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 173/155/143

Height: 5'6

I expect to be starting phase 2 Wednesday if I can lose the last couple of pounds this week. I'm anxious for phase 3 when I can add dairy and fruit back into my diet.
2much2do is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 10:47 AM   #9  

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2much2do View Post
I expect to be starting phase 2 Wednesday if I can lose the last couple of pounds this week. I'm anxious for phase 3 when I can add dairy and fruit back into my diet.
I agree a variety will be very nice!!
Old 10-03-2013, 03:42 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 187/138/140

Height: 5'3"

Starting phase 2 myself today. Just had my left over homemade carnitas with cabbage slaw for lunch and figure I'll be doing chicken salads for most lunches.

I'm definitely anxious for phase 3 and will start researching that now. Seems like there isn't much special for phase 2, eh? Definitely nervous about maintenance but excited to get some foods back in the diet, right as fruit season winds down of course. At least there are still apples growing.
thinnerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 08:13 AM   #11  
Started IP 5/13/13

Almost a week on P2 and it is going well. I am down 1 lb. P2 is easy...just doing the same thing at lunch, as dinner. Still, I know it is an anxious time when phasing off. I am on P2 for another week! Getting my breakfast meals for P3 lined up.
Old 10-08-2013, 11:29 AM   #12  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dak1lls View Post
Almost a week on P2 and it is going well. I am down 1 lb. P2 is easy...just doing the same thing at lunch, as dinner. Still, I know it is an anxious time when phasing off. I am on P2 for another week! Getting my breakfast meals for P3 lined up.
So you are doing two weeks of phase 2? Today is my last day and then I am going to phase 3 for a week. I talked to my coach and due to so much hair loss I will phase off quicker than recommended.
Old 10-08-2013, 11:34 AM   #13  
Started IP 5/13/13

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassieleeanne View Post
So you are doing two weeks of phase 2? Today is my last day and then I am going to phase 3 for a week. I talked to my coach and due to so much hair loss I will phase off quicker than recommended.
Yep. I am doing the full two weeks of P2 and then will be doing the full 2 weeks of P3. I have been losing so much hair as well! I am glad for that reason to be phasing off now. I am fortunate though, as I have very thick hair. The loss is only noticeable to me, but who knows how much I would continue to lose if I wasn't ready to phase off now. Yikes!

I am curious how P3 breakfasts go for you this coming week. It will give me a chance to see what you are doing prior to me hitting P3 next week. Can you keep me posted?

Thanks so much in advance.