What's your funniest/strangest food dream while on IP?

• I've been having food dreams lately (which I never, ever had before) and the funniest one I've had so far was that I dreamt that I ate a caramel without thinking about it. I started to chew it and then remembered that I was on IP. I started to panic and was trying to spit it out but you know what caramels are like, it was stuck all over my teeth and I was panicking thinking about the sugar and carbs that were on my teeth that I couldn't get rid of.

I've had other food dreams since but nothing as ridiculous as that.
  • Lmao! I had a sandwich dream last night... Kind of comparable to yours! Last time I was on IP I never had one single food dream. I am quite humoured and disturbed by it at the same time!!! Lol
  • So I am not the only one. I dreamed a few days ago I ate some garlic break.I woke up to go to the bathroom (another new IP habit..LOL) and was so disappointed in myself for breaking phase one. It took me a few minutes to realize it was a dream. I returned to bed a lot happier.
  • I find it funny and disturbing too. I have never dreamt of food before and now I've dreamt of eating or food dilemna situations a few times now.
  • I guess we just want to do right and stick with it and yet our hungry fat little self conscious wants BAD stuff. Lol
  • I pigged out on dog treats in my dream last week!
  • Also, I had a dream I made a pasta salad and didn't want to carry it so I was like I will just carry it in my mouth, then I panicked because I was like even if it's in my mouth, its going to start to digest and be absorbed into my bloodstream!
  • Quote: I pigged out on dog treats in my dream last week!
    The first thing I thought of when I read this is "how many carbs in dog treats?" they might be OP? lol
  • LMAO at you gals. Ohhhhh. Lol. How many carbs in dog treats???? And Mac salad digesting through osmosis.
    Love this thread!
  • Quote: Lmao! I had a sandwich dream last night... Kind of comparable to yours! Last time I was on IP I never had one single food dream. I am quite humoured and disturbed by it at the same time!!! Lol
    lol.. this thread is great. I don't feel so alone now because I had a sandwich dream last night too. I remember eating a bite and then spitting it out because I remembered I was eating bread and I wasn't allowed.

First time I ever dreamt of food like that.
  • Quote: Also, I had a dream I made a pasta salad and didn't want to carry it so I was like I will just carry it in my mouth, then I panicked because I was like even if it's in my mouth, its going to start to digest and be absorbed into my bloodstream!
    HAHAHAHA!!! That made me literally laugh out loud at my desk!!!!!!
  • I've been having crazy, disturbing dreams and dreams that make no sense.