3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   The Canada Thread - Vol. 2 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/287900-canada-thread-vol-2-a.html)

AllMe 11-17-2014 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by locks (Post 5095499)
Everyone here talks about the Quest bars, its pretty hard to find them online to ship to canada....but I found some!! Popeyes supplements......they are beside many gyms....there is a special right now, 29$ first box, second box 21$, of course there are the taxes to follow. But NO shipping charges lol He had 12 choices. I am going to buy two boxes. My son in university wants some as well.

The Popeyes store I go to will charge me the cost of a full box but let me mix and match. This way I am not stuck with only one type.

locks 11-17-2014 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AllMe (Post 5095596)
The Popeyes store I go to will charge me the cost of a full box but let me mix and match. This way I am not stuck with only one type.

That was nice, I bought two, and I just had the strawberry cheescake, I nuked it for 10 seconds.........i loved it. I asked when the chips will come in and he didnt know, but lots are asking about it. The powder they dont have yet either, but they said its coming lol

westwillow 11-18-2014 02:21 AM

My local GNC (Vancouver Island, BC), says the Quest chips & protein powder will be available in Canada in Jan/15.

vzubie 11-18-2014 10:34 AM

Does anyone know where to buy HealthSmart Protein Dill Pickle Krinkles in Canada? Thanks

locks 11-18-2014 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vzubie (Post 5095890)
Does anyone know where to buy HealthSmart Protein Dill Pickle Krinkles in Canada? Thanks

Have only seen them at Nashu... someone wrote on here if we leave a note for Nashu to write FOOD REPLACEMENT.. customs doesnt touch it....i will let you know if it works, i placed a large order yesterday.

sarabithelioness 11-21-2014 08:30 AM

Hello to everyone

I have not been able to keep up on this thread or neither one of the ones I had joined. I just went wow crazy with writing, dieting, exercising and life in general. But I know it's pretty much like that for all you ladies. So I will put in an effort once or twice weekly beacause I do enjoy hearing about how life is going for you. I am really interested. It's hard to convey this sometimes on a thread. ;)

Anywho, I have lost another 4 or 5 pounds since I have been here last. Couple of week ago. I did have a girls party and strechted my ideal protein diet a bit. But it was a conscious choice or else I was going mad. :dizzy: It took me 2 days to get back on, and honestly I am glad I did. My goal is almost reached 13 lbs to go. YAY!

Otherwise I am enjoying health and creativity with my writing. So here are a 2 pics. One when I started at 193.2 and the other one, this morning weighing in a tiny :D 168lbs :carrot:

I wish everyone much love and power to get onward with our healthy lives. And yes, to our day of DIET STRETCHING. I love that term, my sister and I use it. It feels somehow more understanding then CHEATING. (Yuck I hate that word).

anewhealthyme 11-21-2014 07:43 PM

Hi everyone! I'm a new poster here, but have frequently been reading Canadian threads. I just have a quick question! Has anyone ordered off of lowcarbcanada.ca recently? I was wondering if someone could share with me a referral code so I can save a little $ on my first purchase and you'd get 1000 points from my purchase?
Thanks in advance!

ChipnDip 11-22-2014 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anewhealthyme (Post 5097312)
Hi everyone! I'm a new poster here, but have frequently been reading Canadian threads. I just have a quick question! Has anyone ordered off of lowcarbcanada.ca recently? I was wondering if someone could share with me a referral code so I can save a little $ on my first purchase and you'd get 1000 points from my purchase?
Thanks in advance!

I just googled coupon codes and found this. http://coupons.bargainmoose.ca/thelowcarbgrocery.com

I went to the like us on Facebook one and it gave me $10 off $60. I then signed up for a coupon book, there are coupns for a box of quest bars or WF. But you can on,y use one coupon per order. I don't know about a referral code.

Pukka8 01-03-2015 11:55 AM

bump

PurpleMomster 01-06-2015 04:09 PM

Hello my fellow Canucks and woohoo for our boys at the World Juniors!!!

Just wanted to let you know that for anyone who is doing IP alternatives - Costco has the box of Pure Protein bars on for $4 off and the Premiere Protein shakes are $6 off this week.

Jo

canadjineh 01-06-2015 09:47 PM

I agree...Yaaay Juniors!!:carrot:

PurpleMomster 01-23-2015 04:01 PM

This post was way too far down...4 pages down, lol!

I just saw on FB that thelowcarbgrocery.com will have the Quest protein powder soon - yay!!! Can't wait to try some of Lisa's cookies :D

Jo

AllMe 01-23-2015 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PurpleMomster (Post 5122119)

I just saw on FB that thelowcarbgrocery.com will have the Quest protein powder soon - yay!!! Can't wait to try some of Lisa's cookies :D

Jo

Popeyes stores in winnipeg already carry the quest protein powder!!

JenJen444 01-23-2015 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PurpleMomster (Post 5122119)

Jo

Also available as of this week on Vitamart.ca ... but yowzah, it's expensive!
(I've ordered bars from there before - GREAT customer service.)

JenJen444 01-23-2015 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by locks (Post 5095683)
That was nice, I bought two, and I just had the strawberry cheescake, I nuked it for 10 seconds.........i loved it. I asked when the chips will come in and he didnt know, but lots are asking about it. The powder they dont have yet either, but they said its coming lol

I bought the Quest Chips a few weeks ago (on Vitamart.ca - but I see now that they're sold out!)

I bought 5 bags of each flavour, thinking I'd be smart and stock up. (I rarely eat processed stuff anymore, but I like having "healthier" options for when junk food cravings hit!)

Anyway... ummm... I don't like them. I find them really dry and flavourless - like eating crunchy paper. A friend of mine liked them, so it could just a matter of personal taste.