You're on Page 3 of 34
Go to
  • happy thanksgiving!!!
  • Quote: happy thanksgiving!!!
    You too!
    Love your blog!
  • Quote: You too!
    Love your blog!
    thanks! it used to be a much better blog until my children came along and stole my free time & creativity
  • Quote: Happy thanksgiving Jo - and all my other fellow canadians

LOVING the hot pink pants!
    Aw, thanks sweets! Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

Quote: thanks! it used to be a much better blog until my children came along and stole my free time & creativity
    Mine stole all that and my stamina...

Jo
  • Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
  • Happy Thanksgiving! Don't eat too much
  • Happy Tuesday!
    Thanksgiving is done and gone so let's all keep our IP faces strong!
  • I was not so good over the weekend, but today is a new day
  • Quote: I was not so good over the weekend, but today is a new day
    Those days are done! Forgive yourself and trudge on! You are still here and THAT is what matters!
  • Quote: Those days are done! Forgive yourself and trudge on! You are still here and THAT is what matters!
    Thanks, I am really want to get to my goal!!
  • Thought I would share a way to make the IP jello more exciting. I mixed it as usual and added about 1/4 of a bottle of the RTD mango drink. It makes it taste more like a dessert. It is kind of like adding whip cream to jello.

Now if I could only find a way to get protein into the SF jello mixes so I didn't have to spend so much on the IP jello.
  • Hi everyone,
    I am not on IP yet, just researching everything, and trying to find alternative products available in Canada. Doing the program with my local clinic is just too costly for me.
    Has anyone ordered from proteina21.com? Their products seem to be quite comparable to IP.
    Thanks!
  • Just wanted to let everyone know that Costco has all their protein bars on sale this week.
  • Quote: Hi everyone,
    I am not on IP yet, just researching everything, and trying to find alternative products available in Canada. Doing the program with my local clinic is just too costly for me.
    Has anyone ordered from proteina21.com? Their products seem to be quite comparable to IP.
    Thanks!
    Hi CleverName,

I did all but the very first week of my IP-style dieting using alternative products. I'm in Canada too, and wanted to avoid customs/shipping fees, so I looked for Canadian sources. You may find useful info in my blog - link is in my signature line below. It's designed to help others who are investigating suitable alternative products for an IP-style protocol.
  • Quote: Hi CleverName,

I did all but the very first week of my IP-style dieting using alternative products. I'm in Canada too, and wanted to avoid customs/shipping fees, so I looked for Canadian sources. You may find useful info in my blog - link is in my signature line below. It's designed to help others who are investigating suitable alternative products for an IP-style protocol.
    Thank you, I have seen your blog. I'll have to try making the soups that you've written about. Where do you buy the protein powder that you use for those?

I'm still looking for more Canadian websites though. It doesn't seem that there has been anything to replace proteinwell that closed a couple of years ago.

Does anyone know if it is possible to order directly from proti diet? Someone mentioned that they ship from Quebec, but I need more info than that, lol! I've emailed the company to find out.

Also, for everyone's info, Pure Protein bars and Jamieson slim down bars are on sale for a pretty good price this week at Shopper's Drug Mart.