Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2013, 12:21 PM   #391  
IP -9/15/13 @goal 1/18/14

S/C/G: 184.4/157 /137

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellimomo3 View Post
Finally this morning, I saw a 140s number on the scale for the first time in 10+ years!!! Scale is moving more slowly now for sure but still moving! I have been on IP for 11 weeks and have not cheated once!!!! Can't believe it myself!
I'm very excited for you! I'm trailing you by a couple of weeks but following your stats closely. I'm hoping to be under 160 this week - very close on my scales this am 160.7.
Old 10-31-2013, 12:58 PM   #392  

S/C/G: IP Restart: 181.2/175.6/130

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Finally this morning, I saw a 140s number on the scale for the first time in 10+ years!!! Scale is moving more slowly now for sure but still moving! I have been on IP for 11 weeks and have not cheated once!!!! Can't believe it myself!
Great job!

I also just finished week 11 of being 100% OP and barely scooted into the 160s at my WI this am! I've not seen a 160s number for about 3 years and look forward to keeping the scale moving towards my goal.
Old 10-31-2013, 07:51 PM   #393  
Started IP 8/22/13

S/C/G: 258/191/175

Height: 5'7"

Happy Halloween! I am currently huddled in the farthest corner of my house trying to make it look like no one is home because (a) there are very few trick-or-treaters in my neighborhood, and (b) I didn't want to deal with candy! So when the doorbell rings I will feel guilty . . .

WI #11 this a.m. and despite being on vacation and not being 100%, I was down 4.8 for a total of 38.8! Whoooooo hoooooo!!

I wore a top I bought last June from the clearance rack. It's black and has a white lace skull on the front. Well, it's too big and it kept falling off my shoulders all morning so I finally got so tired of trying not to flash everyone that I stapled the top to my bra straps! Problem solved! :-)
Old 10-31-2013, 08:22 PM   #394  
Renee~ Started IP Aug. 25

S/C/G: 186/136.4/125

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockabillygirl View Post
Happy Halloween! I am currently huddled in the farthest corner of my house trying to make it look like no one is home because (a) there are very few trick-or-treaters in my neighborhood, and (b) I didn't want to deal with candy! So when the doorbell rings I will feel guilty . . .

WI #11 this a.m. and despite being on vacation and not being 100%, I was down 4.8 for a total of 38.8! Whoooooo hoooooo!!

I wore a top I bought last June from the clearance rack. It's black and has a white lace skull on the front. Well, it's too big and it kept falling off my shoulders all morning so I finally got so tired of trying not to flash everyone that I stapled the top to my bra straps! Problem solved! :-)
Way to go on your losses, ladies! You're making our little August group look good! Congrats!
Old 11-01-2013, 09:23 PM   #395  

S/C/G: 214.4/170/165

Height: 5'6"

Default Setback...

All,
I have been feeling ill for a week or so and it seems I may have a problem with my gall bladder. Saw my MD today, I have more tests on Monday, so keep your fingers crosed. iIhaven't been able to eat much his week, and have forgone my Friday weigh in until after my tests on Monday. I just can't do toast yet - IP still has a hold on me! I am sticking to tea and chicken broth at this point I have switched to a new coach, and she is great, so I am sure I can get through this.

In the meantime we have been blessed with wonderful houseuests this week, 4 children from a Ugandan children's choir. They have filled the empty beds in my house, and have brought me great joy! I will miss them terribly when they leave Sunday!

Have a good weekend, I will keep you all posted!

M.
Old 11-01-2013, 10:29 PM   #396  

Quote:
Awesome!!!!
Old 11-02-2013, 08:40 AM   #397  
Started IP August 14 2013

S/C/G: 216.5/153/155

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidgieMoon View Post
All,
I have been feeling ill for a week or so and it seems I may have a problem with my gall bladder. Saw my MD today, I have more tests on Monday, so keep your fingers crosed. iIhaven't been able to eat much his week, and have forgone my Friday weigh in until after my tests on Monday. I just can't do toast yet - IP still has a hold on me! I am sticking to tea and chicken broth at this point I have switched to a new coach, and she is great, so I am sure I can get through this.

In the meantime we have been blessed with wonderful houseuests this week, 4 children from a Ugandan children's choir. They have filled the empty beds in my house, and have brought me great joy! I will miss them terribly when they leave Sunday!

Have a good weekend, I will keep you all posted!

M.
Oh no. Hope you feel better soon. Please do keep us posted.

Your house guests sound wonderful. My family used to host like that when I was younger. It was great.

Have a great weekend with your fun guests.
Old 11-02-2013, 09:21 AM   #398  

S/C/G: 251/208/180

Height: 5'8"

Hello everyone! I've been in the hospital since Monday . Have a bowel obstruction. Perfect diet plan boy anything to avoid Halloween candy lol. Have a tube in my stomach hoping things start working on there own again without surgery !!! Walking and praying !!!
Old 11-02-2013, 09:35 AM   #399  
IP start date 8/1/2013

S/C/G: 195/138.6/130

Height: 4'10

Good luck kcdoe! Hope it's gets movinon it's own
Old 11-02-2013, 10:26 AM   #400  

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcdoe View Post
Hello everyone! I've been in the hospital since Monday . Have a bowel obstruction. Perfect diet plan boy anything to avoid Halloween candy lol. Have a tube in my stomach hoping things start working on there own again without surgery !!! Walking and praying !!!
Oh my goodness! I hope nature takes over for medecine and you feel better soon!
Old 11-02-2013, 10:10 PM   #401  
Taking it day by day!

S/C/G: 185/176/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarington45 View Post
I love your quote and will keep that in mind
Hi Clarington45 - that put a smile on my face. Hope all is well!

Quote:
Congrats Kellimomo - that's amazing to see a number that you haven't seen in awhile; you go girl! Great stats. You must be so happy and proud of yourself. What a successful journey. Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcdoe View Post
Oh no, kcdoe, that's awful and hoping all is better on your end. Feel better soon.

And, a shout out to MidgieMoon, so sorry to hear about your gallbladder and hoping you don't need surgery. Feel better!
Old 11-03-2013, 12:25 PM   #402  

S/C/G: IP Restart: 181.2/175.6/130

Hi Augusters,

I hope you're all having a good weekend! After lots of research and really poring over the alternative threads, I've made the decision to switch to alternative products (more cost effective) and just placed my first order! Now I just have to break the news to my coach at my next WI that I'll not be continuing with her.

Are any of you using alternative products? How are you finding it? When I was just starting out, I would have been scared to try it, but now almost 3 months in I feel like I know the program well enough to try to go it alone. Of course I'll not be completely alone anyway, because I have these boards for support!
Old 11-03-2013, 05:23 PM   #403  
IP start date 8/1/2013

S/C/G: 195/138.6/130

Height: 4'10

Quote:
Originally Posted by lighthouse101 View Post
Hi Augusters,

I hope you're all having a good weekend! After lots of research and really poring over the alternative threads, I've made the decision to switch to alternative products (more cost effective) and just placed my first order! Now I just have to break the news to my coach at my next WI that I'll not be continuing with her.

Are any of you using alternative products? How are you finding it? When I was just starting out, I would have been scared to try it, but now almost 3 months in I feel like I know the program well enough to try to go it alone. Of course I'll not be completely alone anyway, because I have these boards for support!
I switched to alternatives. I'm using the EAS and Premier Protein RTD's from Sam's Club (or Costco if you have one nearby)
I ordered all my restricted products from Nashua Nutrition.

Check out the threads because I remember seeing one just dedicated to ALT products that work on Phase 1 .
Old 11-03-2013, 06:24 PM   #404  

Quote:
Originally Posted by lighthouse101 View Post
I have been using alternative products since starting IP in late August and have had great success. There are a number of Proti-Diet products I really enjoy from Nashua. I typically have their cereal for breakfast (chocolate or honey nut), four oz of protein and two cups veggies for lunch, the regular IP dinner, and a bar or pudding as a snack. I also like the chicken noodle soup from Proti-Diet, which I sometimes have for lunch. Good luck on your journey! There are tons of threads with info and many supportive people on this board. We are with you!
Old 11-03-2013, 06:37 PM   #405  

Default Four more Weeks?

Good evening, Augusters! Taking a break from watching football to check the boards.

I was looking at the calendar tonight and thinking about phasing off for the holidays, even if I am not at goal. My goal is more a size goal than a weight goal; I would like to be a size eight, and I am rolling into the tens now. However, I also really want to phase off for Christmas. I don't mind AT ALL missing Thanksgiving if it means reaching or getting closer to goal, but I would like to start phasing off the first week in December so that I can (smartly) enjoy some of the treats of Christmas with my family.

For those of you that may have gone through phasing off for other reasons (vacations, etc.), am I making the wrong decision? I think I should be at goal (or at least super close) in four weeks. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks!

Renee
Closed Thread