Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2013, 09:09 AM   #151  
IP start date 8/1/2013

S/C/G: 195/138.6/130

Height: 4'10

Good morning all! Checking in
Guess what ?!? My scale says 170! I won't be official until my weigh in on Thursday but I'm sooooo happy to finally see that! I got to sleep in a it since the other carpool mom drove the kids today. Boy that was nice! Now it's off to brew a cup of coffee and think about getting ready for work. My Saints are on MnF tonight so WHO DAT!
Old 09-30-2013, 09:33 AM   #152  

S/C/G: 180.2/139/130

Height: 5'4"

Good morning August friends!! My scale said 158 this morning!!! I have not been in the 150s for years so I am very excited. My weigh in is tonight so I am very much hoping that my coach's scale is in the 150s, then it becomes official! The scale has definitely slowed down but it's still moving. The diet has become easier for me. I know what I like and I make sure to have it on hand. Have not cheated even once!!!!! Never said that on a diet before!! Love having so many in our group that started at the same time. It really helps me to see everyone's progress. Go get em!!
Old 09-30-2013, 10:50 AM   #153  
IP -9/15/13 @goal 1/18/14

S/C/G: 184.4/157 /137

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellimomo3 View Post
Good morning August friends!! My scale said 158 this morning!!! I have not been in the 150s for years so I am very excited. My weigh in is tonight so I am very much hoping that my coach's scale is in the 150s, then it becomes official! The scale has definitely slowed down but it's still moving. The diet has become easier for me. I know what I like and I make sure to have it on hand. Have not cheated even once!!!!! Never said that on a diet before!! Love having so many in our group that started at the same time. It really helps me to see everyone's progress. Go get em!!
CONGRATS! That'll be a big milestone for me! Our stats are very similar, so I'm watching your progress!
Old 09-30-2013, 10:54 AM   #154  

Good morning! Had a tough day Sunday in the yard, lots of planting, mowing, weeding, digging up and moving stuff around, feel like I've been beaten with a baseball bat!! So tired, I went to bed at 9:30! I didn't eat lettuce yesterday, ran out and just had no opportunity to go to the store. I figure the lettuce is mainly for fiber to prevent "C" which hasn't been a problem so far. Does that make sense? I had 2 Quest bars this weekend as alternatives, they were sooooo good, and so much better than the IP - are we ABSOLUTELY sure they're OP? Treating them as restricted. Have a great day all, stick to it, you'll be glad you did!
Old 09-30-2013, 11:29 AM   #155  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecdcslim View Post
I had 2 Quest bars this weekend as alternatives, they were sooooo good, and so much better than the IP - are we ABSOLUTELY sure they're OP? Treating them as restricted. Have a great day all, stick to it, you'll be glad you did!
Quest Bars fit the profile for a restricted item.
Your coach won't want you eating them b/c they are there to run a biz & sell products. Additionally, IP coaches have only been trained in supporting the IP program based on IP foods.
Old 09-30-2013, 11:37 AM   #156  

S/C/G: 139/137/133

Height: 5'9"

I just joined up today. I left my job a couple months ago to stay home with my little ones and have packed on 10lbs. I'm much more active now than I was at the office. Unfortunately, I'm so busy I don't really have time to sit and eat until afternoon nap time. Then I demolish everything in sight!!
Old 09-30-2013, 02:03 PM   #157  

S/C/G: 297/IP start 270/201/160

Height: 5 foot 6

I haven't gotten the results in the past two weeks that I desired. I know that last week because I was on liquids, I was at the low low end but still things seem a bit stuck.

Now, Lisa, before you worry about my attitude, I am actually Ok, practicing patience...BUT

I was so excited today when I happened to pass a full length mirror in our guest room (heavens know I would never have one in MY room before!)

The lady I saw in the mirror had a waist and NO bulging stomach. If I saw her walking down the street, I would not see any warped physical shape - even my back view was improving! So I know that is why I will just hang in there, strong. I am just waiting for another shopping in my closet day - maybe when I break 230.
Old 09-30-2013, 03:02 PM   #158  
IP Start Date 8.15.13

S/C/G: 346/started IP @ 311/266/169

Height: 5'9"

My first NSV today that I can think of - I was on the phone, and had to tinkle. In my hurry to go I pulled my pants down without thinking. I looked down and realized that they had a button and zipper!! I was able to pull them right off!

So naturally, I pulled them back on the same way....because I could LOL
Old 09-30-2013, 03:31 PM   #159  

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
Quest Bars fit the profile for a restricted item.
Your coach won't want you eating them b/c they are there to run a biz & sell products. Additionally, IP coaches have only been trained in supporting the IP program based on IP foods.
Thanks Lisa!
Old 09-30-2013, 03:35 PM   #160  

Quote:
Originally Posted by clbott View Post
My first NSV today that I can think of - I was on the phone, and had to tinkle. In my hurry to go I pulled my pants down without thinking. I looked down and realized that they had a button and zipper!! I was able to pull them right off!

So naturally, I pulled them back on the same way....because I could LOL

OMG LOVED this! thanks for the giggle!
Old 09-30-2013, 09:16 PM   #161  
Started IP Aug 19, 2013

S/C/G: 218/187.5/144

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellimomo3 View Post
Good morning August friends!! My scale said 158 this morning!!! I have not been in the 150s for years so I am very excited. Love having so many in our group that started at the same time. It really helps me to see everyone's progress. Go get em!!
Awesome! Rooting for your "official" weigh-in tonight to show the same results!! Yes, it really is great to watch everyone's progress!

Quote:
Originally Posted by schenectady View Post
I haven't gotten the results in the past two weeks that I desired. I know that last week because I was on liquids, I was at the low low end but still things seem a bit stuck.

Now, Lisa, before you worry about my attitude, I am actually Ok, practicing patience...BUT

I was so excited today when I happened to pass a full length mirror in our guest room (heavens know I would never have one in MY room before!)

The lady I saw in the mirror had a waist and NO bulging stomach. If I saw her walking down the street, I would not see any warped physical shape - even my back view was improving! So I know that is why I will just hang in there, strong. I am just waiting for another shopping in my closet day - maybe when I break 230.
Schenectady, you always have the best attitude! Often I'll read your posts and it gives me that little boost I need. Thanks!!
Old 09-30-2013, 09:58 PM   #162  

S/C/G: 199.5/ticker/135

Height: 5'5"

I fired my coach today! I had an appointment with her and I waited 15 minutes and she never showed up. I have already made an appointment with another center.
Old 09-30-2013, 10:05 PM   #163  

S/C/G: 249.4/180/WhenIFeelSexyNaked

Height: 5'eff all

Quote:
Originally Posted by I can do anything View Post
I fired my coach today! I had an appointment with her and I waited 15 minutes and she never showed up. I have already made an appointment with another center.
Way to go!!

Best thing I ever did was switching centers and getting an awesome coach
Old 10-01-2013, 07:46 AM   #164  
Started IP Aug 19, 2013

S/C/G: 218/187.5/144

Height: 5'5

Good Morning Everyone!!

We are really having some great results in our August group! Congrats everyone and keep it up! NO DROP OUTS!! For some reason, yesterday and today I feel 'stalled'. Absolutely nothing to base that on (I've been 100% OP and don't weigh myself at home) except for the feeling I have! I've not increased my activity as I said I would though, so that may be contributing. I pledge to get a walk in tonight after work! Somebody keep me honest and make sure if you don't see me mention it tonight (probably won't be til about 6 or 7 Central Time), that you call me out on it! I need the push from you guys! Have a great day, everyone!
Old 10-01-2013, 10:03 AM   #165  
IP start date 8/1/2013

S/C/G: 195/138.6/130

Height: 4'10

Happy October everyone! It's my "Friday" I'm looking forward to my days off except having to go into work tomorrow for a meeting at 5pm. Seriously who calls a meeting at 5 pm !?! That means i'll have to fight rush hour traffic to get there and then home . Ergh!

Anyway make the best of the day!
Closed Thread