Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deana509 View Post
Here is the link for the recipe for Confetti Chicken Salad

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/4480571-post362.html
You are so sweet !!! Thank you so much
Old 09-17-2013, 04:16 PM   #62  

Just a quick woohoo - WI today and I'm down 3.6lbs - 34.3lbs in total. Gone. Gone. Gone. And the remaining 4.3lbs left before I hit Onderland better be afraid because it's next

Just got back from a board meeting and have a million things to do so I'll check back in tonight.

Jo
Old 09-17-2013, 04:29 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 230.8/199.5/150

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarita75 View Post
Hi all! Back from WI and I am down 2.9 pounds - making me squarely under 160 (WOOT!) and 3.7 pounds from my original goal. CRAZY! I celebrated by going by H&M to check out some pants I saw online and thought were cute and cheap enough. I grabbed a 10 thinking they would be too tight but when they were on - and yes, they went on! - my rearend looked AMAZING!! Woot! I am so happy that I actually did the carrot dance --> So excited.

I also went to Macy's and invested in some new bras. Yeah, that was a new experience. Had to get sized-up and lay down some cash but it was worth it. Good times!

PS: I have officially hit my goal in the 25 by fall challenge! Who's got two thumbs and is over the moon?! THIS GIRL!!
Congrats!! Confession: I have been sort of following your progress since we started at the same time and at similar weight. I am very jealous that you are so close to goal and thrilled that you have been so successful! Congrats!!
Old 09-17-2013, 05:01 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 185/139.5/145

Height: 5' 4"

Red face

Hi all,
One week on Ip and dealing with TOM. Still down 6.8 pounds and 9 1/2 inches! That with me getting restricted and non restricted confused and figuring out the whole vegetable thing...good thing i love my veggies. I know I am on my first one week high and after reading some posts I know there will be weeks that will be challenging but I finally feel in control and really working toward a goal.I am so grateful to have found this site and be a part of this community.
Old 09-17-2013, 05:16 PM   #65  

Sarita:
You are rocking this!

After I returned to P1, MFP told me I'd be at 152 today. Grrr...I'm still not even under 160.

I think I've got a stressed adrenal system in addition to the thyroid problem. I'm working toward getting that checked out.

Stupid scale stalls suck (that's a quadruple S for you!)

So, last nite, MFP said I'd be 152 in 5 weeks. Talk about just a tad depressing. I was supposed to be there today!!!! Now I'm stalling into the future

I'm halfheartedly joking & halfheartedly frustrated. I've worked long & hard on IP and I'd just like to get to goal. Is it really too much to ask

Oops...sorry my congrats to you turned into a mini vent.
I'm really okay...not stressed. Hanging in there. It'll all work out eventually. But anyone who tells you it is all just "calories in/calories out," can go buy some swampland somewhere.

Our systems are more complex than that. I'll eventually lose it but right now my body has decided to hold onto what it has left for dear life. There are powerful hormones and neurotransmitters that can get out-of-whack and cause stalls, health problems, and more.

The good news is that I'm not going to sit idly by and let it happen. I was supposed to be making an appt with a new functional medicine doc. Well, that is now back on a front burner. And in the meantime, I'm cycling thru the phases. I'll weigh again this week sometime so if somebody sees that lovely whoosh fairy, send her my way!
Old 09-17-2013, 05:27 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 182/136.4/130

Height: 5' 5.5"

Just received my order from LowCarbGrocery yesterday which contained several packs of Miracle Noodles. I've been googling how to cook them and came across their website advertising you can download the cookbook for free for the month of sept ($29.99 value).

I haven't had time to see how much would be IP approved but I'm sure you could tweek almost any recipe.

So if you use miracle noodles and are interested click on the following link

http://www.miraclenoodle.com/t-recipes_preparation.aspx
Old 09-17-2013, 05:38 PM   #67  

S/C/G: IP Restart: 181.2/175.6/130

Quote:
Originally Posted by caressme View Post
Good Morning all .. put on one of my "regular outfits" this am - a particular top and pants i wear together and today its baggy to no end.. and i thought to myself man this top must be worn out its stretched out! then i realized no! its the weight loss ... DUH! then my co worker said somethin too .. Great NSV to start my day.
Awesome! I had a similar moment at work today with some pants that are apparently becoming noticeably baggy. A coworker approached me to let me know she does some seamstress work on the side and she could take in my pants for me if I wanted. What a nice problem to have!

Congrats to everyone else for your awesome victories on and off the scale today!
Old 09-17-2013, 05:59 PM   #68  
IP Start Date: Aug. 2/13

S/C/G: 248.2/213.8/146

Just a quick hello today! Off to pick up hubby at the airport soon.

Had WI today. Down another 1.8lbs! Yippee! Can't wait to be able to say "I've lost 25 lbs on IP!" Yippee!
Old 09-17-2013, 06:32 PM   #69  

S/C/G: 297/IP start 270/201/160

Height: 5 foot 6

Stupid scale stalls suck (that's a quadruple S for you)

Lisa - I love this expression and this week, I am feeling it to,xcept honestly it is sticking the wrong direction despite OP.

However, please picture all the people in a long line behind you who support you WHOLEHEARTEDLY! All week, our thoughts will be winging their way over to you for encouragement.

You give so much to us that we can do no less! So I even want yours to go faster than mine and that says a lot!

Last edited by schenectady; 09-17-2013 at 06:32 PM.
Old 09-17-2013, 07:15 PM   #70  
IP Start: 05/16/13

S/C/G: 215.8/140.3/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amt6 View Post
Congrats!! Confession: I have been sort of following your progress since we started at the same time and at similar weight. I am very jealous that you are so close to goal and thrilled that you have been so successful! Congrats!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
Sarita:
You are rocking this!

After I returned to P1, MFP told me I'd be at 152 today. Grrr...I'm still not even under 160.

I think I've got a stressed adrenal system in addition to the thyroid problem. I'm working toward getting that checked out.

Stupid scale stalls suck (that's a quadruple S for you!)

So, last nite, MFP said I'd be 152 in 5 weeks. Talk about just a tad depressing. I was supposed to be there today!!!! Now I'm stalling into the future

I'm halfheartedly joking & halfheartedly frustrated. I've worked long & hard on IP and I'd just like to get to goal. Is it really too much to ask

Oops...sorry my congrats to you turned into a mini vent.
I'm really okay...not stressed. Hanging in there. It'll all work out eventually. But anyone who tells you it is all just "calories in/calories out," can go buy some swampland somewhere.

Our systems are more complex than that. I'll eventually lose it but right now my body has decided to hold onto what it has left for dear life. There are powerful hormones and neurotransmitters that can get out-of-whack and cause stalls, health problems, and more.

The good news is that I'm not going to sit idly by and let it happen. I was supposed to be making an appt with a new functional medicine doc. Well, that is now back on a front burner. And in the meantime, I'm cycling thru the phases. I'll weigh again this week sometime so if somebody sees that lovely whoosh fairy, send her my way!
Thank you both for your love and support. I believe it is due in part to the fact that I am quite muscular (I can try to dig up measurements if you want) so my BMR is a little higher as a result. I know we are all going to get there and keep up the good work, even with the Stupid Scale Stalls.

Hugs and love!
Old 09-17-2013, 07:32 PM   #71  
sugar is the devil

WI#5: -1.0 lbs (altho I JUST started TOM so maybe next week I'll have a nice big whoosh) & -2.5"
Old 09-17-2013, 07:37 PM   #72  
IP Start: 05/16/13

S/C/G: 215.8/140.3/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetScrumptious View Post
WI#5: -1.0 lbs (altho I JUST started TOM so maybe next week I'll have a nice big whoosh) & -2.5"
Congrats!!!
Old 09-17-2013, 08:08 PM   #73  

S/C/G: 156/124/125

Congrats to all who lost and all the NSV's too!!!!!

Shopping for new smaller sized clothes is such a great thing isn't it!!! I had to buy some new jeans it was fabulous to buy a size 6! I had a work party this past weekend and its the first time people I work with have seen me in something other than scrubs. Scrubs hide alot, gains and losses, the jeans hid nothing. I got more compliments and "wows" and OMG you look great! It was a great night.
Old 09-17-2013, 08:13 PM   #74  

S/C/G: 156/124/125

dak1lls I sent you a PM

I had questions about V Core Vantage, I saw on this site somewhere that you like it.
Old 09-17-2013, 08:20 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 289/147.8/150

Height: 5'6"

Sarita: Go girl! You're doing so well!
Closed Thread