@Deana - Love this one: "being able to GET hugs where someone picks you up and spins you around."
Things I look forward to when I'm thinner:
* I can not wait to alleviate this awful back (and neck) pain of mine
* I will learn to shred the mountains on my new snowboard (carefully)
* My self confidence will soar, I will take steps to challenge myself more and understand that my capabilities are limitless (with or w/out the extra lbs')
* I will have energy to last throughout the day to spend with family & friends and not be such a grump; I will be a genuinely positive person, look people in the eye AND smile A LOT more
* I will go out in the world more (not hide out) and find my Prince!