Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2013, 03:53 PM   #31  
IP start date: 2/8/2013

S/C/G: 230/207/160

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrinkingsusie View Post
Good morning all!! Had my week 8 (minus one day) weigh-in and down another 2.4lbs! Also did my measurements and I am down a total of 35 inches since starting! This biggest was 6 inches off my waist! No wonder my pants that I didn't fit in pre-IP are too big already! I am now in a size large top and a very baggy 16 pants!!

Hope everyone has a great rest of the week. I work until 7pm this evening then heading to Toronto to spend the night at my sisters, then London for a concert by my favorite band!

See you all in a couple days!!!
Keep on rockin' it girl! Things are going very well over here too! I had a stall on the scale all weekend- and now WHAM 5lbs gone today! I am at 210.4 which puts me at 20lbs as of today!!!!!! My first mini goal = ACHIEVED! Could not be happier or more proud of myself!
Old 09-04-2013, 04:09 PM   #32  
IP Start: 05/16/13

S/C/G: 215.8/140.3/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amt6 View Post
Good morning fellow IPers! I am happy to report that my scale started moving again this week (with fury!) and I am down 40 lbs. in 3.5 months, including a mini-phase off and total off plan trip to Europe! I cannot believe that I have been this successful on a "diet" and how easy it has been to stay on plan! I truly love IP and all the things it has taught me about eating and feeling good!! Officially half way to goal
Congrats!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliExpat View Post
I'd like to report that my mouth is as dry as DIRT!!!!! I swish water around and it feels better, then two seconds later it's like the Sahara. Otherwise all is good. Everyone have a good one!!!
Hm, are you getting enough water? That is possibly a sign of dehydration which could be from Vitamin D or simply not getting enough water. Are you getting your salt if you are getting enough water?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmanovich View Post
Keep on rockin' it girl! Things are going very well over here too! I had a stall on the scale all weekend- and now WHAM 5lbs gone today! I am at 210.4 which puts me at 20lbs as of today!!!!!! My first mini goal = ACHIEVED! Could not be happier or more proud of myself!
Congrats!
Old 09-04-2013, 04:12 PM   #33  
Started IP - 8/27/13

S/C/G: 265/ticker/170

Height: 5'10"

[QUOTE=sarita75;4832556]
Hm, are you getting enough water? That is possibly a sign of dehydration which could be from Vitamin D or simply not getting enough water. Are you getting your salt if you are getting enough water?

Hi Sarita!!! I had salt on my salad at lunch and it helped, thanks! I'm still a bit dry but it's better. Yes I do drink enough water. My IP coach is amazed that my hydration is 9.7!!! It is a bit hotter today than it has been and hotter equals drier.
Old 09-04-2013, 04:13 PM   #34  
Started IP - 8/27/13

S/C/G: 265/ticker/170

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmanovich View Post
CONGRATS!!!!!
Old 09-04-2013, 04:19 PM   #35  
Started IP 2/13/13

S/C/G: 248/123/123

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nalaroo View Post
Check my numbers below. I didn't lose anything last week so I changed my meal/snack times around and tried to eat different proteins and different IP packets than I usually do. It helped me.
Okay, good to know. I see we started around the same time. Maybe it is time to shake things up a bit. I have been in kind of a rhythym for a while with 2 smaller weeks and then the third week is a bigger loss. This should have been a bigger-loss week. I'll give it a try. Besides, this will mean an easier dinner hour for me this week with only one meal to prepare (for the non-IPers in the house).

A1Texan -- You're looking good, too!! Nice to see you pop in!
Old 09-04-2013, 04:44 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 250/225(First Goal)

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxxy View Post
I keep checking my Ketostix and I am always negative. I've lost 27 lbs, shrunk 3 sizes but still can't figure out why it doesn't show. I know they can be misleading but I would think one of them would show a positive reading. I am toally 100% on plan, no cheats, watch my MIO and other sweeteners etc etc. I'm not sure if I am losing because of the low calorie intake or the IP plan but I guess if I am losing it doesn't really matter.

It would just make me feel better if I was showing positive for Ketosis
Hi Maxxy - I am back on plan after a hiatus, lol, I was told not to obsess over the Ketostix, if you're losing, that's all that really matters and with all the water we drink it would be diluted anyway. Great job on the weight loss journey!

Diana
Old 09-04-2013, 05:21 PM   #37  
sugar is the devil

I'm going to have to refill most of my supplements next weigh in. When I signed up to IP, my coach gave me a starting package with everything in it. Included was Multi-Vitamin, Potassium Citrate, Cal-Mag, Omega, and Anti-Oxy.

My question is - what supplements are absolutely necessarily? I feel like I don't have to take the Anti-Oxy's and I'd rather save money than spend. I don't want to ask my coach in case she pushes me to buy, buy, buy.
Old 09-04-2013, 05:33 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 157/119.8/125 r/b 136/136/125

Had my WI today. I thought I had gained a pound, but had lost 0.4 pounds - it's a loss! The loss for measurements was so much better. Picked up some Calm & hope that helps my messed up system. Looking forward to the numbers dropping more on the scale next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetScrumptious View Post
I'm going to have to refill most of my supplements next weigh in. When I signed up to IP, my coach gave me a starting package with everything in it. Included was Multi-Vitamin, Potassium Citrate, Cal-Mag, Omega, and Anti-Oxy.

My question is - what supplements are absolutely necessarily? I feel like I don't have to take the Anti-Oxy's and I'd rather save money than spend. I don't want to ask my coach in case she pushes me to buy, buy, buy.
I try to add 1 of the supplements to my shopping list each week I go for my WI so the cost doesn't hit me at once. I don't use the Anti-Oxy...what's it for?

Last edited by kkids; 09-04-2013 at 05:34 PM.
Old 09-04-2013, 06:14 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 303/144.8/145

Height: 5'4"

I don't use the Anti-Oxy or the IP Omega, I do, however, take a high quality over the counter Omega 3 supplement. I, too,try to save where I can....
Old 09-04-2013, 06:36 PM   #40  
Started IP 2/13/13

As far as IP supplements, I take the Potassium, the Multi-Vit, and the Cal-Mag. I took the IP Enzymes when I began because I came in with lots of indigestion and stomach problems. I am currently weening myself off of them and hope not to take them anymore.

I take non-IP brand Omegas, vitamin D, and Biotin.
Old 09-04-2013, 06:38 PM   #41  
Started IP 2/13/13

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdealProteinNewbie View Post
Is anybody else having this problem with 3FC?

When I refresh the page it shrinks down to halfway across the page with a bunch of white space on the right and their Twitter icon?

So frustrating!
Yep, now I am. I got it after the page returned after posting. Actually, I have a lot of problems with the 3FC site off and on. It freezes my computer quite often.
Old 09-04-2013, 07:14 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 217/177/175

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SylviesGirl View Post
Yep, now I am. I got it after the page returned after posting. Actually, I have a lot of problems with the 3FC site off and on. It freezes my computer quite often.
I reported it on the site a couple days ago but haven't heard anything back.
Old 09-04-2013, 07:28 PM   #43  
Restart - June17/15

S/C/G: 221/215/160

Height: 5"6

Congrats! WTG!
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrinkingsusie View Post
Good morning all!! Had my week 8 (minus one day) weigh-in and down another 2.4lbs! Also did my measurements and I am down a total of 35 inches since starting! This biggest was 6 inches off my waist! No wonder my pants that I didn't fit in pre-IP are too big already! I am now in a size large top and a very baggy 16 pants!!

Hope everyone has a great rest of the week. I work until 7pm this evening then heading to Toronto to spend the night at my sisters, then London for a concert by my favorite band!

See you all in a couple days!!!
Old 09-04-2013, 07:30 PM   #44  
Started IP 6/12/13

S/C/G: 244/177/150

Height: 5'6"

WI today - down 3.6 lbs and up an inch. Did reach the 25 by fall goal, hoping to see onederland by the 21st, although I won't have an official weigh-in that week.

I'm not having any issues with 3FC when I use Google Chrome or Safari, just with IE.
Old 09-04-2013, 07:36 PM   #45  

S/C/G: IP Restart: 181.2/175.6/130

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolasmurf View Post
I'm off work today doing laundry. I decided to start a closet clear up/out. I've noticed my clothes are fitting better, some a bit loose but I'm not quite ready to change sizes. Soon tho! So I'm just throwing out things I don't like or are worn out. I just threw out about 20 pairs of panties, lol. Then I folded everything neatly and put it away. I've decided that when I get to 30 lbs lost I will treat myself to new VS stuff.
I'm planning the same thing, but when I get closer to goal. I can't wait to be able to fit into some cute VS bras and things!
Closed Thread