I finally got to try some WF dressing

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • Oh! And check out Netrition for good deals. About $4/bottle, and they sell the packets as well. And flat rate shipping. $4.95 no matter what.
  • Quote: That onion dip does sound good. There was just a limited variety at my Kroger, so I might have to order some things. I got the ketchup and ranch. I think they had Thousand Island, but I did not see anything else I would like.
    Do ya'll have a Rouses ? They have been the only place I found the dip
  • I love the chipotle ranch... spicy! The honey mustard needs more mustard, but it’s passable.. The raspberry vinaigrette is amazing...

Just tried the pear balsamic (0/0/0)... uhm... it has the taste and consistency of jello... strawberry banana... super sweet and I didn't think it should go on a salad... maybe a topping or jelly.. Not a salad dressing..

I enjoy the pancake syrup and the choc. spread (tastes a little like nutella)..
  • No, we don't have a Rouses. I got this at Kroger and I have not checked the local Walmart.
  • ktgrrl, thanks for the tip on netrition, I will check it out!
  • I have tried all of the WF dressings except TI, French and Russian; most of the syrups; and all the dips. I find them all to be too sweet, too chemical, and the wrong texture. I can use the Asian in stir fry, and the apple butter with rhubarb, that's it. The Italians and the vinaigrettes were especially disappointing, why does everyone add sweetener to dressings that originally aren't sweet!

I don't like most of the IP/alternate food, either. But it's edible...unlike WF.
  • What do u put the chocolate sauce on? Where do you find it? All I have found at the store are the salad dressings.

This is my second week on IP (lost 5.4 lbs and 8.75 in). So far it is going ok but I am off of work for awhile and I wonder how hungry I will be when I return because I am constantly running around anywhere from 8 to 12 hours a day.
  • Quote: What do u put the chocolate sauce on? Where do you find it? All I have found at the store are the salad dressings.

This is my second week on IP (lost 5.4 lbs and 8.75 in). So far it is going ok but I am off of work for awhile and I wonder how hungry I will be when I return because I am constantly running around anywhere from 8 to 12 hours a day.
    I've found the WF salad dressings in both the produce section, with the refridgerated dressings, and in the dressing isle. For syrups, I found mine in the regular syrup section. I've only got the pancake and strawberry syrup, and only found a limited selection of the dressings.

Good luck finding yours! And again.. Netrition. I know I'm pimping this website, and I swear! I don't get any kickback. But found the selection to all be there, the prices fairly compriable to what I'd pay in the store (or a bit cheaper) and fast shipping! I usually get my stuff about two days after they tell me it's shipped, and they usually ship the next business day. So I order on Tuesday, and it's home on Friday.
  • Quote: What do u put the chocolate sauce on? Where do you find it? All I have found at the store are the salad dressings.

I've used the choc sauce in coffee in p,ace of sweetener (fake mocha) I've put a little cup full in the freezer for that craving for candy. Today I mixed a bit withthe banana pudding packet and made a smoothie for breakfast.
  • OOOOH.... banana smoothie!!! I (hopefully) am picking up banana pudding tomorrow at my WI... that would be a yummy breakfast!

I guess I am the only one who has ever requested the banana pudding.. they had to order it for me
  • I have a few of them: 1000 Island (haven't try that yet!), Caesar and Italian.

I threw some garlic in my Italian dressing because I thought it was a little too sweet. Maybe I should trow in some more vinegar to "tang" it up! LOL!
  • Quote: I use a ton of them and I add spices and such!! I love the Asian one and the thousand island is great on the Big Mac bowl!! The chocolate sauce and the pancake syrup are good also
    This!! And I use the Ketchup like a BBQ sauce. Of course I doctor it up!

But my fave is now evoo and lemon w/ Mrs Dash in the yellow top. Original?
  • I like the Ranch and the Honey Mustard on salad. I use the Chipolte Mayo and some pickles and mustard for a tarter sauce. I use the pancake syrup for cauliflour pancakes and the strawberry jelly I use on my oopsie bread (don't make it, it has cream cheese..) that I eat every morning for breakfast. I also like the Peanut Butter and Chocolate Peanut Butter on celery.

I have the BBQ and it is ok as is the ketchup. I got the caramel and chocolate suaces but haven't found a use for them yet (I did try a frozen rolo but haven't eaten it).
  • I like to use the WF Peanut Butter in my stir frys. Yesterday I mixed the Chipoltle Mayo with Sriracha and Yellow Mustard and dipped Celery in it. It was good but very spicy!!
  • I only tried the bacon ranch not the regular and didn't like it.

Ceaser is the only one I have tried I like!