Old 08-10-2013, 08:54 PM   #31  
Started IP 07/29/2013

S/C/G: 206.8/186/125

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suchawittygal View Post
I used to NEVER be able to drink black coffee, then I discovered Dunkin Donuts Strawberry Shortcake coffee (sold at Target). I can drink that stuff black and I LOVE IT! I do about two cups a day (one in the morning and one in the afternoon), and I'm good! If you're struggling with black coffee, I strongly suggest at least tasting this stuff.

I also do 'flavored' coffees in my Keruig. I was a coffee and cream addict... went cold turkey to 'black' coffee with just some pure via sweetner.. if it wasn't for flavored coffees I prob wouldn't be able to enjoy coffe anymore.

I wish I could get flavored coffees at some of the main stream coffee places.. but they use the syrups to flavor their coffee.. I know they have some 'surgar-free' ones.. but unless I look at the label...
FrostyBobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 09:39 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 234/231/180

Height: 5' 8"

Start now. Why wait. That's my advice. You can do this!!!

1. Read the stickies and print out the Phase 1 (P1) sheet.
2. Read the threads on alternatives. I'm doing it now and it works just as fine as using real IP product.
3. Rid your home of tempting foods.
4. Get prepared...buy the vitamins / supplements needed. The "real salt" and packets of protein foods to be ready to hit the ground running.

Being prepared is the key to success for most IP (or any dieting) person.

My go to has been a spinach chocolate mint smoothie. 2 cups of spinach blended in my magic bullet (others use the ninja). The ninja got better reviews on here, but I found my bullet, brand new for $5.00 at a tag sale...

Start reading the posts on here...Not the daily stuff but 1. what I wish my coach had told me, 2. stuff on alternatives, etc. There's so much info on here!

You'll do great!!!!!!!!!!!!
New Englander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 10:00 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 234/231/180

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aydubs View Post
Hi! I am new and was wondering if I can mix the chicken noodle soup ahead of time, add my cooked veggies and take it to work in the morning, then heat it up at lunch time. Or, does the soup have to be eaten right after adding water?
Thanks!
Hi and welcome, I don't know the answer to this and think you'll have a better chance getting it answered under the daily chat thread.

My guess though is it wouldn't be a problem to remix...it may just thicken up in a odd way... just a wild guess. Try and see!
New Englander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 09:24 AM   #34  

Aydubs
I know it works with other soups but I never tried the chicken noodle so I can't answer that one. Ask in the daily (weekend) thread.

Last edited by lisa32989; 08-11-2013 at 09:24 AM.
lisa32989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 07:45 AM   #35  

S/C/G: 272/224/205

Height: 5'11

I also tried the teccino...the favors are not bad and it's nice to have something hot.
tiggermd is offline   Reply With Quote