What do you pay for IP packets?

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • A recent post suggested an IPer had found better prices on eBay than through a clinic. So I checked them out and they are much more than what I pay. Made me wonder if I'm just getting a good deal.

My clinic charges $4.25 per packet (sold individually) or $28 for a box. A 6 pack of ready made drinks is $25.50. I'm in Connecticut. (I do pay sales tax on top of these prices.)

For me, compared with buying lunch at work every day and eating out a couple of times a week, I'm actually saving money! Saving money while losing pounds and inches ---- what more could a girl ask for?

What are others paying? Please post if you care to share. Please include where you're from, too.
  • $5 per packet regardless of the number purchased in Northern California, Bay Area
  • $4-$5 dollars per packet/drink (sold individually) in Louisiana
  • $4.00 per packet in Canada. $4.75 for the RTD proteins. No deal if we buy a box vs an individual.
  • $4.00 per pack in Saskatchewan, Canada. No deal for box.
  • $4.00 per packet/$28 per box on most items, $4.50 per package of the yummy orange wafers and $5.00 for RTD in Worcester, Mass.
  • $4 for packets and $5 for RTD.
  • I pay $29.30 per box of 7 packets. That includes tax. Not sure about RTD, I haven't bought them in eons! Not a fan LOL
    I'm in BC
  • Florida - 4.45 per packet and 4.65 per rtd, but I get a 10% discount on top of that for being a Nurse.
  • My coach has raised prices twice in the year I've been there.
    She has moved locations twice, as well.

Last time I was at the clinic, prices went up. The box/individual packet price was always the same. Now she is charging more for individual packets than boxes and the boxes of wafers cost more than other boxes.

When I started one-year ago, boxes at my clinic were 28 & individual packets were $4.

I could buy the RTD for 4/packet or "box price" was 6/28, so I guess those were more.

Now everything is over 30. I didn't commit the prices to memory b/c I decided to fire my coach. The support in 3FC-IP is way more helpful than the clinic ever was so I decided to stop paying for support I wasn't getting.
  • Quote: $4.00 per packet/$28 per box on most items, $4.50 per package of the yummy orange wafers and $5.00 for RTD in Worcester, Mass.
    Quote: $4 for packets and $5 for RTD.
    I am in mass and these are the prices I pay, but I was told they are going up .50 cents per packet.

I have to buy a weeks worth of product each week or you can not stay in the program, is that true for all of you?
  • Quote:
    I have to buy a weeks worth of product each week or you can not stay in the program, is that true for all of you?
    Hmm, no, I haven't been told of that.
    How much do you pay for weigh-in visits?

For food I pay $30 a box in San Francisco.
  • Also in CT i pay 4$ per package, and 28$ per box
  • 4 per packet 5 for RTD's. We can order per item. We had to sign an agreement to purchase 1 weeks worth of food each week. Also in CT.
  • $3.00 that is a good price!! We do not pay for a weigh in but you have to buy at least a weeks worth every weigh in. It is a little stinky as I like a few alternatives!!