3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   What Are You Eating Today IPeeps (Ideal Protein) (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/284833-what-you-eating-today-ipeeps-ideal-protein.html)

A1Texan 07-19-2013 09:01 AM

My 1st P3 Breakfast

Okay, this is what I made for my first P3 breakfast.
Greek Yogurt
1 cup fresh blueberries (mixed in my yogurt)
1 slice of Whole grain toast
1 tablespoon peanut butter (on my toast)
1 large fresh egg (scrambled)

Totaled 510 calories. I will need to go shopping today for a lower calorie grain substitute and yogurt as well. I need to reduce the calories down by 20 - 50.

I think I can make this work.... :)

Ruth Ann 07-19-2013 09:16 AM

Great ideas everyone! I've been boring lately but have been so busy it's easy to just stick to stuff I already know that's easy. Maybe I'll have time to play this weekend.

A1Texan - you can do it, you've come so far already! So inspiring.

P1:

B: Cappuccino drink w/coffee
S: Chocolate soy puffs
L: 1 cup cucumbers & zucchini w/lettuce
D: Turkey burgers in lettuce & 2 cups roasted mushrooms & broccoli
S: Raspberry jelly w/rhubarb

meinola 07-19-2013 10:36 AM

P1:

B: IP Choc Drink Mix w/ 1 oz. Vanilla Cool Brew, one pump Torani SF Salted Caramel, 1c. baby spinach
L: 5 oz. tuna, romaine, cucumbers, bell pepper w/lemon dijon dressing
S: IP Strawberry wafers
D: 3 oz. pork loin w/ cauli/leek mash
S: 6 MORE IP Choc Zucchini cookies YUM!

Update: The IP strawberry wafers are SOOOO good! I didn't know they were that good!

vanishingchick 07-19-2013 05:08 PM

IP P1:
B: wildberry yogurt smoothie
L: salad (romaine, cucumber, radish, celery, wf dressing) and a pina colada smoothie
D: steak and broccoli
S: choc pudding

Ruth Ann 07-20-2013 10:12 AM

P1:

B: Vanilla drink box with coffee & cinnamon
S: Orange wafers
L: 1 cup Spinach & mushrooms
D: Pork loin chop with roasted cauliflower and broccoli
S: Vanilla pudding with rhubarb

Meinola - have you tried the orange wafers? I like those even better!

FitMom02 07-20-2013 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vanishingchick (Post 4796497)
IP P1:
B: wildberry yogurt smoothie
L: salad (romaine, cucumber, radish, celery, wf dressing) and a pina colada smoothie
D: steak and broccoli
S: choc pudding

How do you make your wild berry yogurt smoothie? Sounds yummy!

meinola 07-20-2013 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FitMom02 (Post 4796924)
How do you make your wild berry yogurt smoothie? Sounds yummy!

FitMom, IP now has a wildberry yogurt smoothie packet. I got one as well, but haven't tried it yet.

P1

B: IP Vanilla drink mix, 1 oz. cool brew, 1 pump Torani SF salted caramel, 1 c. baby spinach
L: Gonna be boring today and do another tuna salad probably, have a lot to get done.
S: Chocolate soy puffs (although I really want the strawberry wafers again!)
D: 4 oz. pork loin, 1 c. cauli mash
S: Choc Zucchini cookies

meinola 07-20-2013 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruth Ann (Post 4796847)
P1:

B: Vanilla drink box with coffee & cinnamon
S: Orange wafers
L: Spinach & tomatoes
D: Pork loin chop with roasted cauliflower and broccoli

Meinola - have you tried the orange wafers? I like those even better!

Picked up a packet of those too; my clinic said they were really good. Maybe I'll have those instead of the soy puffs today for snack. :D

WillowVee 07-20-2013 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meinola (Post 4796936)
Picked up a packet of those too; my clinic said they were really good. Maybe I'll have those instead of the soy puffs today for snack. :D

The orange wafers are amazing! My coach gave me one as a freebie and I can't wait to get a pack of them.

I've just come away from a 4-day conference where food was a challenge. It's nice to be home with my IP routine.

B - coffee w/vanilla shake as creamer; chocolate drink
L - broc/cheddar soup with 1C broccoli and one cup mushrooms
I'm going to have ground beef patties for supper with a big salad. Haven't decided about the snack yet. I like to surprise myself. :)

Ruth Ann 07-21-2013 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WillowVee (Post 4797027)
The orange wafers are amazing! My coach gave me one as a freebie and I can't wait to get a pack of them.

I put the wafers in the freezer for about an hour yesterday before eating - really good and refreshing.

P1:

B: crispy cereal pancake and coffee
S: orange wafers
L: 1/2 cup tomatoes & 1/2 cup cucumbers
D: Top sirloin steak and grilled zucchini
S: Raspberry jelly w/rhubarb

JLUS 07-21-2013 10:15 AM

P1 IP and Alternatives

B - Egg/egg white omlet (replaces IP omlet packet) with mushroom/zucchini and garden fresh basil; decaf w/splash of fat free half/half/Splenda

L - Pure Protein chocolate shake blended with ice and leftover coffee; peppers/cukes/celery w/WF Ranch and Franks Hot Sauce dip

D- Chicken (roasting two whole chickens on the grill with wood chips to add smokey flavor - YUM - and great to use during the week for chicken on salads for a quick dinner.); roasted veggies

S - either Fudge and Graham bar (Weightloss Systems from Nashua - this bar is SUPER YUMMMM!!! MY altime FAVORITE :dizzy: !!) or IP chocolate packet turned into cake.

lauran 07-21-2013 10:34 AM

I went a little wild today and had half my protein and veggies for breakfast. We'll see how it goes!
P1 IP
B: 1 cup diced rutabaga (par boiled, then coated w/ 1 tsp of IP potato puree to get crispy & crunchy) & green onions, sauteed like hash browns. Added 1 beaten egg and 1 slice of bacon, + 1 tbsp of soy cheddar. w/ coffee and a splash of milk.... mmmmm. It didn't even feel like I was on a diet. Seriously.
L: Salad, 1 cup cukes, & a restricted bar.
D: Homemade tomato sauce w/ 4 oz ground beef, probably served over zucchini strips (I don't have the noodle maker, though I want one!), Salad.
S: IP Ice cream I made yesterday in my ice cream maker and put in the freezer.

CrystalWolf 07-21-2013 11:53 AM

Crispy Cereal Pancake

I peeked in this thread for inspiration this morning and was reminded that I have been wanting to try the crispy cereal pancake. WOW did not disappoint! Love that it is not restricted.

SuzieV 07-22-2013 08:52 AM

P1 Alternatives

B: cinnamon roll quest bar
L: cauliflower veggie pizza, premier protein shake
D: crustless quiche with 2 cups mixed veggies
S: choc soy puffs

Have a good week everyone!

Ruth Ann 07-22-2013 09:11 AM

P1:

B: Vanilla pudding latte
S: Carmel nut bar
L: 2 cups cucumbers, peppers & zucchini w/lettuce