Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2013, 05:19 PM   #46  
2nd time at IP 6/8/14

S/C/G: 265/173/135-140

Height: 5'6"

So I tried miracle noodles today. Omg sooo good! I can't even believe that they're on program!
Old 06-16-2013, 09:00 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 197.6/see ticker/140

Height: 5'7"

So remember how I was pouting about not losing a size yet? We went out of town and stopped at old navy and I've skipped 14's and bought 12's! 1 pair was a smidge tight (not obscene or anything just a smidge) but I got them because I figured they'd fit a bit longer. My bra size has gone back down to what it was pre baby and I'm down 1 size on top as well. Now, I do think Old Navy has expanded their sizes a bit but I'll take it! I have been OP the whole time although I have had a but of tomato that's additional from what I already had. I didn't plan to leave as late as we did so I don't have a protien to eat or snack or even an extra bar ad we won't be home until 10. Admittedly the beef jerky my husband bought is calling my name but I'm resisting. I'm hoping I'll have good numbers Tuesday!

Oh! I tried the WF Asian sesame dressing and it is amazing on shredded chicken with cabbage and orange peppers. I made the same meal with the BBQ sauce and it was yum too!
Old 06-16-2013, 10:50 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 173/163/148

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalsgettingfit View Post
So I tried miracle noodles today. Omg sooo good! I can't even believe that they're on program!
I prefer the House Foods Tofu Shirataki Noodles. They have a little tofu in them and it really improves them tremendously, so if you can tolerate soy I would suggest giving them a try. They are even better with a little extra prep work. After rinsing them really well I boil them for 2 minutes, then rinse and drain them again. I dry them with paper towels then put them in a dry skillet and toss them around on medium heat until they are totally dry. Then I use them in my recipe. The extra steps improve the texture and remove all of the fishiness. My coach says they are okay to use but remember 1 serving is 1/2 a package. I don't use them more than once a week but they really help satisfy a pasta craving.
Old 06-16-2013, 10:52 PM   #49  

I went to look for a swimsuit today
It is still weird not looking in the plus-size section.

I didn't even know what sizes to try!
I found some things after trying some different sizes.

My sizes are all pretty consistent right now.
Someday I'll get used to it.
Old 06-16-2013, 11:30 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 206/197/170

I have never done this before so I hope I am doing it correctly. If I am not I would greatly appreciate some help. I am in my 4th week of IP. I can not eat all do the foods that we are supposed to eat and I get quite nauseous as I eat and when finished. I primarily have the choc drink. I am taking all the supplements and adding the salt to my choc drinks. I am not loosing much and coach says it may be due to not eating all that is on the protocol Has anyone had this problem? Loss of appetite? Nausea past the first week?
Closed Thread