Old 07-07-2013, 12:55 PM   #1  
Restart IP 9/26/13

S/C/G: 208/185/140

Height: 5'6

Default Buying Ideal Protein Online?

Hi all, I know that there are posts on here about buying food online. But when I went to the websites, it does't seem like they are selling ideal protein products. I have looked through the following sites
plainprotein.com
buyproteinfood.com
dietnomoreonline.com
I even checked ebay but a lot of people seem to over charge for stuff

Does anyone have other sites they can suggest or what are your experiences with buying online? I have an insane schedule and it's been hard to just simply sit down and try to compare companies and food products.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you!!
Katkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 01:21 PM   #2  
reboot 10/14/2014

S/C/G: 162.7/149.2/125

Height: 5'2"

I would take a look at the alternative threads. They buy a lot of food online and there is great advice on which foods are comparable. Not sure if you are strickly ip and apologize if alternatives are not something you are looking for.

I buy my food from nashuanutrition.com. The Proti-diet and proti-thin foods are very comparable.
SaraBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 01:50 PM   #3  

Katkat
I used to but IP products from some of the places that you mentioned. However none of them sell IP products anymore. I think IP clamped down on places that are not really clinics and quit supplying them with IP products to sell. Most of those places are pretty expensive now for knock-off brands and I think it's less expensive to get alts at Nashua
lisa32989 is offline   Reply With Quote