3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Ideal Protein Diet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/)
-   -   Fabulous at Fifty+ .... A home for those of us 50 and older on IP! VOLUME 11 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet/282752-fabulous-fifty-home-those-us-50-older-ip-volume-11-a.html)

rainbowsmiles 06-01-2013 06:40 PM

Fabulous at Fifty+ .... A home for those of us 50 and older on IP! VOLUME 11

Welcome to the Vol. 11 home of Fabulous at Fifty + !!
started by DanafromAustin

This is the place to share our thoughts, ideas, challenges, frustrations, and most importantly our joy of being 50+
LOVIN' LIFE and on IP. Welcome everyone! :grouphug:

rainbowsmiles 06-01-2013 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfagain (Post 4759478)
:) If you are :carrot: about Volume 11 coming up like me :D.... let us know! Hahaha post 483... almost there!

:) :) :) :)
i'm smiling....Vol 11!!! as you wish :)
much love ladies!!!!!!!!!!!

lisa32989 06-01-2013 06:54 PM

Oh Rainbow, I missed all your flourishes!
Nobody flourishes quite like our rainbow!

rainbowsmiles 06-01-2013 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lisa32989 (Post 4759853)
Hi Rainbow! You're back just in time for me to try a month of cycling thru the phases. I'll be back to P1 July 1

i am so excited to see your progress over the next month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:dance: :dance: so very proud of you and i know that you will find a way to get to your goal....you will do it!!!!!!!!!!! i have much faith in you gf!!!

Halfagain 06-01-2013 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles (Post 4759841)
:) :) :) :)
I'm smiling....Vol 11!!! as you wish :)
much love ladies!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Rainbow! Welcome back!! I have missed all the colors and embellishments :hug:

I found rhubarb for $1.99 a lb today. It was beautiful and fresh, I must have bought 10 pounds. I got it washed, cut, and in the freezer. I'm tempted to go back and get more. Of course I had to microwave a bowl to test it out, it was delish!

rainbowsmiles 06-01-2013 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfagain (Post 4760007)
Thank you Rainbow! Welcome back!! I have missed all the colors and embellishments :hug:

I found rhubarb for $1.99 a lb today. It was beautiful and fresh, I must have bought 10 pounds. I got it washed, cut, and in the freezer. I'm tempted to go back and get more. Of course I had to microwave a bowl to test it out, it was delish!

i have been trying to come up with a recipe for rhubarb strawberry pudding...using EAS strawberry protein shake...and frozen rhubarb....but have not tried anything yet. i am still trying to formulate in my head...to use gelatin...or what to use to thicken it. any ideas??

A1Texan 06-01-2013 09:48 PM

So many threads to keep up with..LOL Good to see you again Rainbow :D

A1Texan 06-01-2013 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles (Post 4760023)
i have been trying to come up with a recipe for rhubarb strawberry pudding...using EAS strawberry protein shake...and frozen rhubarb....but have not tried anything yet. i am still trying to formulate in my head...to use gelatin...or what to use to thicken it. any ideas??

Anything you make with Rhubarb and I'm all in :)

Ruth Ann 06-01-2013 09:51 PM

Quote:

I'm so jealous! Have not been able to find fresh that is actually ripe and the frozen is proving elusive. But that's it - we're going hunting tomorrow and I WILL have my rhubarb!

lisa32989 06-01-2013 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles (Post 4760023)

I'm purposely NOT using protein pudding.
That way it can just be a veggie and a side.
It would certainly work WITH the strawberry pudding

Here's what I did:
8 c chopped rhubarb (I'm using fresh right now...it is in season!)
1/2 c water
in the microwave til soft

Put it in the Vitamix with 1-2 Pks knox gelatin (I actually used Great Lake bulk gelatin) One time I used 1 Tbsp and once I used 2. It was more "custardy" when I used one.

Add sweetener. I added stevia and Mio
Next time I'm using stevia and plain koolaid (or WF strawberry could work, I'm just trying to reduce splenda/sucralose)
Blend all in Vitamix
Pour into eight 1 c ramekins (mine are little dishes I got from Pampered Chef. They have lids)

Your description will be much cooler...pics and all!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruth Ann (Post 4760027)
I'm so jealous! Have not been able to find fresh that is actually ripe and the frozen is proving elusive. But that's it - we're going hunting tomorrow and I WILL have my rhubarb!

I found mine at farmer's market.

Halfagain 06-01-2013 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WebRover (Post 4759625)
Wow Halfagain. The coats are great! I just saw your (new?) signature pic for the first time. You look "half" again already.

Thanks! It's maybe a month old, but close enough to where I'm at right now size wise. I'm really tempted to get to 177 where I will be indeed halfagain :-)

Quote:

Originally Posted by evepet (Post 4759778)
Love both coats Halfagain. And both look really good on you. You are looking fantastic gf! :hug:

As to the belly weight... it was partially why I stayed on P1 and made sure I got below my maintenance goal. I knew I wanted to allow a few lbs room for the 2-3 lbs of glycogen weight regain as I phased out, but I also still had more belly pudge than what I was happy with and it affected the way my slacks/jeans fitted. I've always put extra weight on around the middle part of my body - definitely an 'Apple' - and it was the last to leave me. That extra 3-5 lbs seemed to flatten my tummy area, and it made quite a difference. I guess that's why it frustrates me so much now to see those few lbs back there again. But they won't be there for long! A P1-P2 style eating plan for a few weeks will solve that problem.

Thanks :hug: I expect I'll get below goal at least 3 pounds, that is if my averages still hold true. If not, I'm still going to phase off, I should still loose a bit in P2 I figure.
Quote:

Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles (Post 4759844)
ok ladies....its that time again!!!!!!! a new vol....vol 11!! woot woot!!
you ladies are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm back from england...and since my 3 month gym membership expired while i was gone...i hope to get back on ip for awhile....and see if i can lose 25% more....as previously planned :)

love u ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you too! I was just thinking about you this morning :-)

Halfagain 06-01-2013 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruth Ann (Post 4760027)

Yakima Fruit Market was where I found it. I hope that helps. The different varieties look different. The type I found today had a lot of green to the stalks, my Mom's is more red throughout with some green at the ends. Earlier this year the selection in the grocery store was very thin, which I don't think was mature enough, but this stuff at the fruit market was really nice.

lisa32989 06-01-2013 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfagain (Post 4760053)
Yakima Fruit Market was where I found it. I hope that helps. The different varieties look different. The type I found today had a lot of green to the stalks, my Mom's is more red throughout with some green at the ends. Earlier this year the selection in the grocery store was very thin, which I don't think was mature enough, but this stuff at the fruit market was really nice.

I read the first harvest is the reddest. Subsequent harvests are less red

Ruth Ann 06-01-2013 10:59 PM

We had planned on hitting the Farmers Market tomorrow and if there's none there we still have several stores we haven't hit yet. All this talk of rhubarb has me hungry for it now!

joysh 06-01-2013 11:09 PM

Gee, I haven't had rhubarb since I was a little girl and my mother used to make it. Now I'll have to look for it and try it!

Hi to all of you! Welcome back, Rainbow! How was England?

goldilocksinct 06-01-2013 11:37 PM

Quote:

I have no idea why, but rhubarb was off my radar until I saw you post about it in this forum. Wow, what I have been missing--it is so good! Thank you so much!k

DH is going to plant it so I can have it for free. He says it is easy to grow and keeps coming back.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lisa32989 (Post 4760034)
I'm purposely NOT using protein pudding.
That way it can just be a veggie and a side.
It would certainly work WITH the strawberry pudding

Here's what I did:
8 c chopped rhubarb (I'm using fresh right now...it is in season!)
1/2 c water
in the microwave til soft

Put it in the Vitamix with 1-2 Pks knox gelatin (I actually used Great Lake bulk gelatin) One time I used 1 Tbsp and once I used 2. It was more "custardy" when I used one.

Add sweetener. I added stevia and Mio
Next time I'm using stevia and plain koolaid (or WF strawberry could work, I'm just trying to reduce splenda/sucralose)
Blend all in Vitamix
Pour into eight 1 c ramekins (mine are little dishes I got from Pampered Chef. They have lids)

Your description will be much cooler...pics and all!

I found mine at farmer's market.

Thank you for the recipe. I get Lorann Oils (which are not oils, just flavorings) and have used the strawberry one with rhubarb. I use both liquid splenda and stevia together to get the balanced sweetening I love.

65X65 06-02-2013 07:19 AM

You're all making me want to try Rhubarb...I remember it as a kid in pies...but not much else!

Quote from Evepet on closed thread:
Originally Posted by 65X65 View Post
Recently read 2 things some may be interested in:
"Syndrome X" by Jack Chellem, Berton Berkson MD and Melissa Diane Smith

And just Reread: "The Thyroid Diet" by Mary J Shomon. This all makes more sense to me now.
Thx! I'll add those books to my 'must read' list. I love reading books like this - there is so much to learn - and understanding how all the pieces of the puzzle fit together re healthy eating certainly reinforces my good intentions.

I invite you to visit my blog at http://diettalktoday.com It's focus is on helping those who chose to use alternative products.

Started P3: March 18/2013
Started Maintenance: April 1/2013

There are several other books by Dr Jennie Brand-Miller that also look like must reads for me...I just ordered one of her shopping guides. She is from Australia-The University of Sydney publishes an online newsletter with information on GI. They are doing so much more in other countries with GI food labeling.
BIO-
Professor Jennie Brand-Miller PhD, FAIFST, FNSA holds a Personal Chair in Human Nutrition in the School of Molecular Biosciences at the University of Sydney. She is best known for her research and publications on the glycemic index, and its role in human health. Her research interests focus on all aspects of carbohydrates—diet and diabetes, the glycemic index of foods, insulin resistance, lactose intolerance and oligosaccharides in infant nutrition.Professor Jennie Brand-Miller PhD, FAIFST, FNSA holds a Personal Chair in Human Nutrition in the School of Molecular Biosciences at the University of Sydney. She is best known for her research and publications on the glycemic index, and its role in human health. Her research interests focus on all aspects of carbohydrates—diet and diabetes, the glycemic index of foods, insulin resistance, lactose intolerance and oligosaccharides in infant nutrition.

sallycl 06-02-2013 07:31 AM

Quote:

Wow look at you! You go girl!

WingnutandMe 06-02-2013 08:15 AM

Welcome back, rainbow!! Have been thinking of you a lot especially since finding an English food section at Meijers up here and buying a pack of Malteasers. One a day, if that to stay "good"

I guess it took a new volume to get the fabulous to start posting. Glad to read all the great posts.

I am learning, like evepet , about the does and don't of maintenance. Mine is, keep the meals balanced. The few times I've not , I notice more cravings, more hunger. Yesterday we were out at a car show. Was able to get some bbq , no bun, added lettuce, tomatoes, and pickles. Was proud of myself, but between it not being as balanced as I'm used to and hours of walking, I was famished when we got home. Reached for chocolate and found that made it worse. Grabbed a handful of nuts and that protein and fat did the trick. I don't Ike that out of control feel. I've run into the same situation when I strayed from the P3 breakfast balance. Now, this is me, but I wanted to share.

WInter has returned. We had rain and now the temps are dropping into the 50s. Lows in the 30s tonight. Brrrrrrr.

Have a great Sunday.
Molly

Yesmyqueen 06-02-2013 12:34 PM

Hello all, happy Sunday! Glad to see our new thread started, now to concentrate on some great losses.

Halfagain 06-02-2013 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lisa32989 (Post 4760087)
I read the first harvest is the reddest. Subsequent harvests are less red

Interesting information. When we were looking to plant some I saw the different varieties had different coloring descriptions. But it would also make sense as the first picking probably grew in cooler weather, possibly slower. I'm making up all these thoughts of course... now I need to go research just because I'm curious. I understand it takes a couple years for the roots to get fully established, I'm going to plant some this fall (get some starts off my Mom's, since that will have a sentimental attachment as well). I don't know what variety her's is though. It sure grows gangbusters and is very tasty.

Quote:

Originally Posted by joysh (Post 4760097)
Gee, I haven't had rhubarb since I was a little girl and my mother used to make it. Now I'll have to look for it and try it!

Hi to all of you! Welcome back, Rainbow! How was England?

:-) I hope it's as good as you remember. when I was a kid Mom would pick a stalk, cut off the ends and give it to us to eat raw sometimes. Sort of our own version of Sour candy (if any of you have tasted those kids sour stuff - wow they make you pucker!).

Quote:

Originally Posted by goldilocksinct (Post 4760112)
I have no idea why, but rhubarb was off my radar until I saw you post about it in this forum. Wow, what I have been missing--it is so good! Thank you so much!k

DH is going to plant it so I can have it for free. He says it is easy to grow and keeps coming back.

Thank you for the recipe. I get Lorann Oils (which are not oils, just flavorings) and have used the strawberry one with rhubarb. I use both liquid splenda and stevia together to get the balanced sweetening I love.

Goldilocksinct, I'm glad you found something new to enjoy. I will have to give the flavoring a try.
Quote:

Originally Posted by 65X65 (Post 4760223)
You're all making me want to try Rhubarb...I remember it as a kid in pies...but not much else!

Okay - I'm hearing a BAKE OFF coming up here :-) I say when we all get together on that cruise (someone, quick! win the lottery!) Hmmm then again with the cruise ships making the news lately, maybe we should all fly to Hawaii or something like that.

We used to get cable TV where they had the chef's competing with a secret ingredient for the night (Iron Chef it was called). I wonder if they ever did rhubarb :-)

Quote:

Originally Posted by sallycl (Post 4760228)
Wow look at you! You go girl!

Thank you! I feel so much better.

Quote:

Originally Posted by WingnutandMe (Post 4760244)
Welcome back, rainbow!! Have been thinking of you a lot especially since finding an English food section at Meijers up here and buying a pack of Malteasers. One a day, if that to stay "good"

I guess it took a new volume to get the fabulous to start posting. Glad to read all the great posts.

I am learning, like evepet , about the does and don't of maintenance. Mine is, keep the meals balanced. The few times I've not , I notice more cravings, more hunger. Yesterday we were out at a car show. Was able to get some bbq , no bun, added lettuce, tomatoes, and pickles. Was proud of myself, but between it not being as balanced as I'm used to and hours of walking, I was famished when we got home. Reached for chocolate and found that made it worse. Grabbed a handful of nuts and that protein and fat did the trick. I don't Ike that out of control feel. I've run into the same situation when I strayed from the P3 breakfast balance. Now, this is me, but I wanted to share.

WInter has returned. We had rain and now the temps are dropping into the 50s. Lows in the 30s tonight. Brrrrrrr.

Have a great Sunday.
Molly

Hi Molly. So good to hear from you. I appreciate the insight on how maintenance is working. I started to write I was concerned over maintenance, but heck we all are. It's good to hear what you have found that helps for you. Brrrr that I cold! I hope you get some warmer weather soon.

A1Texan, I saw your crisp recipe on another thread. It looked really good. Lisa has a tasty one going, Rainbow is putting some thoughts together, and Goldilocks has one too. I know I've missed some other's thoughts on how to cook it. I'm not good at planning ahead (not good for maintenance I know - I need to get better) and so my rhubarb is pretty basic. I put a cup (frozen usually) in a taller bowl, microwave it on high for 4-1/2 minutes, take it out, add ~3 teaspoons of raspberry or strawberry WF spread, mix it around to melt it in, and then I eat it warm. It always satisfies. I like things on the sour side though, then too I guess some sweetener could be thrown in for those who need it. I wouldn't call that a recipe though, it's a down and dirty, heat and eat sort of thing lol - right up my alley. Amongst you all though, I am rethinking it and may add flavoring and/or cinnamon to the mix next time. I haven't needed xanthan gum in there, but suppose it would thicken it up if I wanted to play with that.

Wow it's going to be pretty today outside. I hope you all have a lovely day too.
Barb

Halfagain 06-02-2013 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yesmyqueen (Post 4760443)
Hello all, happy Sunday! Glad to see our new thread started, now to concentrate on some great losses.

I have to admit, I need to refocus my focus on getting my water in. It's been a chore lately. :hug::hug: great to see you Teena!

Ruth Ann 06-02-2013 01:04 PM

Good morning!

Hubby went to pick up milk early this morning and saw fresh rhubarb in the produce section - hooray! And being so sweet he bought some - a total of 4 stalks. It's the thought that counts, right? We will be heading back to the store for more, of course.

joysh 06-02-2013 01:12 PM

Good morning everyone! Happy Sunday!

Quote:

I am learning, like evepet , about the does and don't of maintenance. Mine is, keep the meals balanced. The few times I've not , I notice more cravings, more hunger...Grabbed a handful of nuts and that protein and fat did the trick. I don't like that out of control feel. I've run into the same situation when I strayed from the P3 breakfast balance. Now, this is me, but I wanted to share... Lows in the 30s tonight. Brrrrrrr.

Yes, being in maintenance is a constant learning curve. But I'm happy to do it! I, too, find that when my snacks have protein, I'm happier. Also I found that when I eat balanced meals (like P3 breakfasts, lunches, and dinners with the few added "extras") I am happier and not as hungry.

Low 30s! Wow! Stay warm!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfagain (Post 4760462)
:-) I hope it's as good as you remember. when I was a kid Mom would pick a stalk, cut off the ends and give it to us to eat raw sometimes. Sort of our own version of Sour candy (if any of you have tasted those kids sour stuff - wow they make you pucker!).

Yup, that's what we did with it!

You look fantastic, Barb!!!!

lisa32989 06-02-2013 04:52 PM

Hi Fabs!

I just listened to a Fabulous webinar about female hormones and fat loss.
It will only be free until tomorrow morning (Monday 9 am PT).

The host is a guy I follow frequently b/c he has so many natural health folks on his podcast. I've even gone back and listened to almost all his old episodes. I've learned TONS from both him and his guests.

Just thought I'd share, in case anyone is interested. There is menopause fat loss and cellulite info, as well.

A1Texan 06-02-2013 06:55 PM

Halfagain - I haven't thought of using xanthan gum to thicken it up some. I may try that on the next batch. Thanks for the suggestion

rainbowsmiles 06-02-2013 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A1Texan (Post 4760768)
Halfagain - I haven't thought of using xanthan gum to thicken it up some. I may try that on the next batch. Thanks for the suggestion

http://lowcarbdudecom.blogspot.com/2...ummery-in.html

i found this....let me know if you experiment :)

A1Texan 06-02-2013 08:47 PM

OMG - I just put WF strawberry syrup on my rhubarb crisp. I didn't think I could like rhubarb better until now....time to go shopping again tomorrow for more ...LOL

A1Texan 06-02-2013 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainbowsmiles (Post 4760796)
http://lowcarbdudecom.blogspot.com/2...ummery-in.html

i found this....let me know if you experiment :)

Thanks Rainbow. When I buy more rhubarb this week I will try this. It sound great..!!!

Ruth Ann 06-02-2013 09:24 PM

I just had rhubarb with vanilla pudding - I am in heaven.

Halfagain 06-02-2013 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A1Texan (Post 4760846)
Thanks Rainbow. When I buy more rhubarb this week I will try this. It sound great..!!!

I agree! Though I'll probably be trying it out after my business trip. Rainbow it sounds great. Thanks for the link.

Let us know how it goes A1Texan :)

Halfagain 06-02-2013 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruth Ann (Post 4760873)
I just had rhubarb with vanilla pudding - I am in heaven.

Mmmm that sounds good.

rainbowsmiles 06-03-2013 01:01 PM

Quote:

i brought some malteasers home from england..and promptly opened them and put them into a container in the freezer!!!! a few at a time...is my splurge! haha they are addictive indeed!!

lisa32989 06-03-2013 09:39 PM

First full day of summer break :carrot:

I had grandiose plans for what I would accomplish.
I'm really good at wasting time (or is it relaxing? :) )

bluegirl9 06-04-2013 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfagain (Post 4760462)
A1Texan, I saw your crisp recipe on another thread. It looked really good. Lisa has a tasty one going, Rainbow is putting some thoughts together, and Goldilocks has one too. I know I've missed some other's thoughts on how to cook it. I'm not good at planning ahead (not good for maintenance I know - I need to get better) and so my rhubarb is pretty basic. I put a cup (frozen usually) in a taller bowl, microwave it on high for 4-1/2 minutes, take it out, add ~3 teaspoons of raspberry or strawberry WF spread, mix it around to melt it in, and then I eat it warm. It always satisfies. I like things on the sour side though, then too I guess some sweetener could be thrown in for those who need it. I wouldn't call that a recipe though, it's a down and dirty, heat and eat sort of thing lol - right up my alley. Amongst you all though, I am rethinking it and may add flavoring and/or cinnamon to the mix next time. I haven't needed xanthan gum in there, but suppose it would thicken it up if I wanted to play with that.

Wow it's going to be pretty today outside. I hope you all have a lovely day too.
Barb

I am not good at planning ahead, either, so I will have to give this a try! Thanks Barb!

I'm new -- so are ALL the WF products allowed?

Margaret

Halfagain 06-04-2013 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluegirl9 (Post 4762176)
I am not good at planning ahead, either, so I will have to give this a try! Thanks Barb!

Margaret

Hi Margaret,
You have to watch the WF stuff. They have some sugar free varieties that are not allowed. You want the ones that are 0/0/0 (zero carb, zero fat and zero sugar) Some taste pretty nasty to me, others I like. As far as general salad dressing goes, most people seem to like the 1000 Island, and I did/do, but my favorite (and others will cringe) for salads is the Balsamic Vinegar one. I like the italian as well. The fruit spread is very thick, like a jelly and it is an odd consistency, but it adds the fruit flavor and sweetness. The strawberry syrup is a easier to add/mix in with rhubarb, but I am sort of liking the raspberry fruit spread in my rhubarb for a change. Good luck! Let us know what you think when you try some out.

Barb

Ruth Ann 06-04-2013 08:49 AM

Quote:

Margaret

Good morning!

I like the pancake syrup and the bbq sauce. The Thousand Island is good on Big Mac in a Bowl and the Italian is ok, Those are the only ones I've tried since I try not to use very many extras.

WingnutandMe 06-04-2013 08:51 AM

Quote:

Margaret

:welcome:
You've come to the right place for support, answers, and advice.

Any items with zero fat, carbs, and calories are considered free, but it is best, as in everything in life, to use in moderation. 3 or 4 servings a day.

Molly

lisa32989 06-04-2013 09:49 AM

IP has done something curious with the new protocol that came out in Feb.
They took the 0/0/0 (carbs/sugar/fat -not 0 cals) off the sheet.
From what I'm hearing, most clinics (including mine) are still allowing WF products but not the Mio and other additions.

I asked about it and the only explanation I got was that they were trying to keep it "cleaner".

So, now even 0/0/0 items could be considered a "cheat" :(

joysh 06-04-2013 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lisa32989 (Post 4762018)
First full day of summer break :carrot:

I had grandiose plans for what I would accomplish.
I'm really good at wasting time (or is it relaxing? :) )

Quote:

Originally Posted by lisa32989 (Post 4762364)
IP has done something curious with the new protocol that came out in Feb.
They took the 0/0/0 (carbs/sugar/fat -not 0 cals) off the sheet. (

Lisa, congratulations on being on summer break! I've been on it for a couple of weeks now, although I just started a bit of summer work with one grad student. But basically I'm on Summer Schedule, and it's great!!! You deserve some days to relax and waste a little time doing things that make you feel good. (Shopping, for example...)

I've got one more week and a half at home before I start some travels. Right now I'm catching up on reading, going to yoga and swimming, doing some projects, and just relaxing. It's great!

Also, I want to thank you for posting the new protocol sheets. Even though I'm on maintenance now, it really helps to see the new sheets and the info. I'm also kind of "coaching" a few people, so this helps tremendously!

Enjoy the day, everyone! :wave::wave: