Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2013, 12:27 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 257.4/203.2/185

Height: 5'6

Had my WI#2 on my reboot (alternatives) and down 3.4lbs! Very happy, continuing on.

Felt sick last night so I made a veggie soup with summer squash, onions, kale, mushroom, tomato, celery, herbs, and chicken broth. It was so delicious and filling, but the sodium may have been too much. The night before I had a high sodium meal and felt it, so the soup didn't help!

I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day Monday. It's a gorgeous day where I am, but I'll be working! Please enjoy it for me :-P
Old 05-27-2013, 01:19 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 303/144.8/145

Height: 5'4"

Happy Memorial Day to all, and thank-you to all who have or are serving!

I had a NSV to report, had to go buy new work pants this weekend, dropped two sizes to a 12 It brought tears to my eyes....happy tears.
Old 05-27-2013, 02:00 PM   #18  

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breakofday71 View Post
Happy Memorial Day to all, and thank-you to all who have or are serving!

I had a NSV to report, had to go buy new work pants this weekend, dropped two sizes to a 12 It brought tears to my eyes....happy tears.
!!!!!

Don't you wish you could have that feeling every day? Priceless! Way to go!!
Old 05-27-2013, 02:23 PM   #19  
Started IP 5/18/13

S/C/G: 238/130/125

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRP2689 View Post
I weighed in today and lost 9 lbs in my first week!

Hope everyone enjoys Memorial Day!
That's terrific keep up the good work!
Old 05-27-2013, 02:27 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 199/ticker!/135

Height: 5'7"

Happy Memorial Day everyone!

Congratulations to everyone with their NSV's! I had one too. I can fit into a lot of my size 10's. They aren't comfy, but I can get them buttoned. Which is awesome since I couldn't get 'em over my butt before!

I finally found WF products at Shaw's on Cape Cod. I tried the chocolate and caramel in my coffee mixed with the chocolate drink from carton. MAN that was good! Then decided lunch was gonna be a chocolate pina colada blended with ice. Yep, I'm a happy happy person right now.

I never thought I would get irritated (sorta, but not really) with my weight loss, but I'm in between ALL of my cloths! size 14 is too big and 10 is still too small. I absolutely refuse to go buy 12's when I know I will be in them for a week or two. I guess it's droopy butt for a few weeks.
Old 05-27-2013, 02:49 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 295/251.5/240

Height: 5'10"

Great job Breakofday! What a wonderful feeling!!
Old 05-27-2013, 03:46 PM   #22  
Started IP 7/9/12

S/C/G: 224/135/133

Quote:
Originally Posted by claustin View Post
Go for my Week 5 weight in today. I am 6lbs from Goal. Not sure if I should stick with phase 1 for a few more weeks or go to phase 2.

Any advice?
Are you happy with where you are at? If you are, then phase off. If not, then stick to phase 1 until you are happy.

You may still lose weight phasing off, but they do say to expect a 3 lb gain. The gain isn't really supposed to affect how your clothes fit from what I've read. If you are one of the lucky ones who still loses phasing off, then you have a nice cushion for weight while figuring out maintenance.
Old 05-27-2013, 03:57 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 217/177/175

Height: 5'7"

Happy Memorial Day Everyone - with a SPECIAL shout out to any Veterans and their families. THANK YOU!!!

Decided to take advantage of my extra day off and look at the Alternative Products thread and take notes. I placed my first order from Nashua today. I will still order about 2/3 IP from my coach (he's a good one) but wanted to try some alternatives, partly for variety and partly for cost-savings.

I really wanted a non-restricted oatmeal and another cereal in addtion to Crispy IP. Got ProtiDiet Honey Nut and also the Maple Oatmeal. Also got 2 savory items (ProtiDiet Chipotle Protein Crisps and Weightloss Systems Pretzel Twists.) I also got the Weightloss Systems Creamy Cheesecake that has gotten rave reviews here.

Now I too join with you in awaiting my Box of FUN!!!
Old 05-27-2013, 05:40 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 173/163/148

Height: 5'4"

I don't understand how that cheesecake would not stall your weight loss. It is probably delicious, but it contains milk, cream cheese and SUGAR. I wouldn't chance it in P1.
Old 05-27-2013, 06:07 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 289/147.8/150

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleNP View Post
I don't understand how that cheesecake would not stall your weight loss. It is probably delicious, but it contains milk, cream cheese and SUGAR. I wouldn't chance it in P1.
Many IP products contain sugar also.
Old 05-27-2013, 08:46 PM   #26  
Started IP 5/20/13

S/C/G: 193/175.2/140

Height: 5' 7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by athena4791 View Post
Happy Memorial Day everyone!

Congratulations to everyone with their NSV's! I had one too. I can fit into a lot of my size 10's. They aren't comfy, but I can get them buttoned. Which is awesome since I couldn't get 'em over my butt before!

I finally found WF products at Shaw's on Cape Cod. I tried the chocolate and caramel in my coffee mixed with the chocolate drink from carton. MAN that was good! Then decided lunch was gonna be a chocolate pina colada blended with ice. Yep, I'm a happy happy person right now.

I never thought I would get irritated (sorta, but not really) with my weight loss, but I'm in between ALL of my cloths! size 14 is too big and 10 is still too small. I absolutely refuse to go buy 12's when I know I will be in them for a week or two. I guess it's droopy butt for a few weeks.
Way to go!
Old 05-27-2013, 08:47 PM   #27  
Started IP 5/20/13

S/C/G: 193/175.2/140

Height: 5' 7"

Quote:
Maybe it was made with Splenda? IDK, I don't really see how it would work either lol
Old 05-27-2013, 09:18 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 196.5/see ticker/145

Happy Memorial Day! Drove down to our beach house with the kids and got a rude awakening as I saw the M&M's on the coffee table - but I did not take any! I was planning on seeing my Dad tomorrow but I just got a text from my brother that Dad is sick with a respiratory illness and may have to go to the hospital due to a high fever He is 89!!!) I can't see him now because I have a bad cold and they don't want to expose him to any more germs. All I want to do is wallow in misery and sadness and eat bad food. I am not going to but I want to. I will check back with my brother tomorrow to see if Dad is doing any better.
Old 05-27-2013, 09:21 PM   #29  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
The WLS cheesecake product is 100% compatible with Phase 1. Many of the IP products contain sugar, milk/milk products....the program doesn't fully eliminate these things, just carefully controls them.

I used the WLS cheesecake a few times a week for the entire time I was using alternative products (19 of my 29 weeks on phase 1). No issues, no side effects.
Old 05-27-2013, 09:37 PM   #30  
Started IP 5/18/13

S/C/G: 238/130/125

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alamo girl View Post
Happy Memorial Day! Drove down to our beach house with the kids and got a rude awakening as I saw the M&M's on the coffee table - but I did not take any! I was planning on seeing my Dad tomorrow but I just got a text from my brother that Dad is sick with a respiratory illness and may have to go to the hospital due to a high fever He is 89!!!) I can't see him now because I have a bad cold and they don't want to expose him to any more germs. All I want to do is wallow in misery and sadness and eat bad food. I am not going to but I want to. I will check back with my brother tomorrow to see if Dad is doing any better.
Great job on the M&M' s.... things!!!!! about your Dad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorbett1103 View Post
The WLS cheesecake product is 100% compatible with Phase 1. Many of the IP products contain sugar, milk/milk products....the program doesn't fully eliminate these things, just carefully controls them.

I used the WLS cheesecake a few times a week for the entire time I was using alternative products (19 of my 29 weeks on phase 1). No issues, no side effects.
I have been using it too - very yummy and thank you for confirming that it is 100% compatible!!
Closed Thread