Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2013, 12:19 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 245/204/145

Height: 5'4''

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonyasbug View Post
Good morning all! I'm tackling day 393, yesterday was a tough day for me, stayed 100% but had to go to bed earlier to help w emotionally wanting food. That's life, ups and downs and learning new dealing tactics. Here's to a successful hump day!

Good for you for staying on plan on a tough day!!
Old 05-15-2013, 12:21 PM   #17  

Smile

Lisa32989

I love the pics in your signature! You look terrific!
Old 05-15-2013, 12:22 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 343/285/175

Height: 5'10"

I have lost 56 lbs so far since January, and I'm struggling right now. It almost feels like my brain/body is trying to sabotage me. It seemed almost effortless at first, but lately it seems the cravings have gotten worse, and sometimes I just feel crappy. I just need some encouragement to keep going because I know I can do this and I know it works because of how far I've come already. I love this forum, and I know everyone here is so dedicated and is doing so great! Thanks!
Old 05-15-2013, 12:25 PM   #19  
Started IP 7/9/12

S/C/G: 224/135/133

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkewbieDew View Post
I have lost 56 lbs so far since January, and I'm struggling right now. It almost feels like my brain/body is trying to sabotage me. It seemed almost effortless at first, but lately it seems the cravings have gotten worse, and sometimes I just feel crappy. I just need some encouragement to keep going because I know I can do this and I know it works because of how far I've come already. I love this forum, and I know everyone here is so dedicated and is doing so great! Thanks!
Just push through and stay on plan. What helped me to get through at those times was to start trying out new recipes to shake things up a little. It works and soon you'll get back to that effortless feeling.
Old 05-15-2013, 12:28 PM   #20  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother of the Groom View Post
Good morning everyone.
Today I'm planning for our long weekend camping. It's usually easy for me to pack the 5th wheel with food and drinks but I am finding this complicated for some reason. We always go with a large group (8+ kids) that all cook together with everyone contributing to each meal. Now I find I'm trying to pack what the rest of my family will eat with the others but also what I will have that won't leave me feeling left out and tempted.
So far the only easy thing I've packed is two cases of water. I'm thinking of making some soup pks flatbreads(thank you rainbow) to fill with veggies for my lunches. Omelette pks for breakfast to resist their bacon, eggs and pancakes. Now if only I could come up with something to replace those darned campfire pies.lol
Have a great OP day!
Can you use one of your favorite bars for when everyone else is eating campfire pies? somehow I feel better if I have something sweet to chomp on when everyone else has goodies so I try to plan my limited bar for that time.

Good luck!! We just finished a long family trip for a nieces wedding and it was tough not eating what everyone else was but we made it and stayed OP!
Old 05-15-2013, 12:30 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 267/159/150

Height: 5"3

So I am the same, up .4 last week, down a pound this week. Still 190, but I had on jeans vs a dress last week and was waiting for Smooth Move to take effect. (lost about an inch) Getting frustrated with it all. No, I don't want to stop I want to get rid of the last 40lbs. I spoke (again) to my Coach. I was 1/2 awake and cranky, even more so after I asked about the new items, still not in, and some fave items, GONE. Seriously?? You really wonder why people go alternative??? The PB balls: GONE. S&V crisps:GONE. Lemon soy puffs: GOING. Where's the new stuff?? I don't know.

I have to cut down on IP, now after all these months I see it is draining us financially. I am so close but we need to catch up monetary wise.

So, I told my coach, I am going to do more alternatives. (Which I am and she knew about anyway.) She told me to go to Phase 2 and gave me the sheet for info. (I also asked about the new sheets, they don't have them yet.)

I don't want this woman to get in trouble. I think she wants me to finish this with her. I want the accountability. She even said, oh you are buying too much food this week and tried to get me to not, but I wanted a last box of S&V crisps.

How do you all feel about this?? Should I stay on Phase 1 using alternatives or go to phase 2?? (But I would still be using alternatives.) BTW: She and the receptionist (who loves me now because she knows I an RN and work where her Dad has been an inpatient.) have not said word one to me about how much I buy or don't in ages.
Old 05-15-2013, 12:34 PM   #22  

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEEGEE View Post
Weigh in day for me today I hope that scale moves!! Last week I gained first time and I have never cheated while on this diet! Oh well I will keep going.....at a snails pace I guess.
I had a 1 pound gain this week as well which is a bit discouraging since I worked so hard to be good on our long trip this weekend. I'm not going to let it get me down though, since I know I've been eating what I should so I know the bigger picture will be a downward trend.

Good luck at your weigh in!!
Old 05-15-2013, 12:36 PM   #23  

Quote:
Originally Posted by getnlean View Post
Week 13 weigh in last night, also first week of phase 3.....lost 1.6 lbs in phase 3. I am so excited. I had planned to phase off at this time when I started this plan, so I have more work to do, but the results from this have been wonderful.
Congratulations on your progress!!
Old 05-15-2013, 12:40 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 234/231/180

Height: 5' 8"

Hi all! Can't wait to catch up on how everyone's doing...I'm on another restart of my reboot... I swear this is the last and final time... I'm so uncomfortable in my skin! No more interruptions!!!

Have a great day all!!!
Old 05-15-2013, 12:41 PM   #25  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLoser View Post
I am on day 3. I can't believe how much I am supposed to eat on this program. I ate less before, I was just eating unhealthy foods. 4 cups of veggies is a lot of food. Eating that much veggies is serious effort.
I thought so a first too but I've gotten more used to it and am really enjoying the veggies now. sometimes I need to split them up a bit more instead of trying to get them all in during lunch and dinner. You can split them into 4 different 1 cup servings if you need to. Also, I find cooking my dinner veggies brings that two cups into more manageable proportions. Hang in there!
Old 05-15-2013, 12:44 PM   #26  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MY3labs View Post
It's crazy how much food you have to eat! I got so tired of chewing! Some days I was full before I could finish the required amounts, it's strange to say you have to finish it it required and not want to. When for my entire life it's been " you don't have to clean your plate" yet, never had an issue doing so until IP.

WI today down 4.8 lbs! that's 20.8 total Woot Woot! Bought myself flowers for my little reward.
congrats on the 20.8 lbs! That's awesome!!
Old 05-15-2013, 12:58 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 275/ticker/195

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MY3labs View Post
It's crazy how much food you have to eat! I got so tired of chewing! Some days I was full before I could finish the required amounts, it's strange to say you have to finish it it required and not want to. When for my entire life it's been " you don't have to clean your plate" yet, never had an issue doing so until IP.

WI today down 4.8 lbs! that's 20.8 total Woot Woot! Bought myself flowers for my little reward.
Congrats on your loss! I was down a couple of lbs yesterday too. I am excited to still be losing. I will start Phase 4 next week. Hope everyone has a great day
Old 05-15-2013, 01:23 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 186.6/126.8/125

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wfonseca3017 View Post
Good morning every one, I post this in yesterday thread but i think It was to late, so I am posting in back:

Hello, I got my vitamins today ... after 10 days is IP.

I have a question regarding to cal mag, the one that I bought say 2 pill a days, but we are suppose to take 4, should I take 4 or 2.

This are the one that I bought http://www.nationalnutrition.ca/detail.aspx?ID=2040

And this will be the potassium citrate :http://www.longevityshoppe.com/Webbe...lets.html#nogo

Then the himallaya pink salt, should be separed from the one that we use to cook, or we cook whit it... in salads, meet ext

and my last for today: is the bar 7:1 ok I will be cutting in two

http://www.luckyvitamin.com/p-254542...-crunch-246-oz

thank you for all the help.
What are you taking for your Multi-Vitamin? I'm going to start purchasing these as my supplements since I can't get IP supplements anymore. Thanks!
Old 05-15-2013, 01:30 PM   #29  

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaNurse View Post
So I am the same, up .4 last week, down a pound this week. Still 190, but I had on jeans vs a dress last week and was waiting for Smooth Move to take effect. (lost about an inch) Getting frustrated with it all. No, I don't want to stop I want to get rid of the last 40lbs. I spoke (again) to my Coach. I was 1/2 awake and cranky, even more so after I asked about the new items, still not in, and some fave items, GONE. Seriously?? You really wonder why people go alternative??? The PB balls: GONE. S&V crisps:GONE. Lemon soy puffs: GOING. Where's the new stuff?? I don't know.

I have to cut down on IP, now after all these months I see it is draining us financially. I am so close but we need to catch up monetary wise.

So, I told my coach, I am going to do more alternatives. (Which I am and she knew about anyway.) She told me to go to Phase 2 and gave me the sheet for info. (I also asked about the new sheets, they don't have them yet.)

I don't want this woman to get in trouble. I think she wants me to finish this with her. I want the accountability. She even said, oh you are buying too much food this week and tried to get me to not, but I wanted a last box of S&V crisps.

How do you all feel about this?? Should I stay on Phase 1 using alternatives or go to phase 2?? (But I would still be using alternatives.) BTW: She and the receptionist (who loves me now because she knows I an RN and work where her Dad has been an inpatient.) have not said word one to me about how much I buy or don't in ages.
My coach suggested I go to P2, as well. I told her I was not comfortable with that yet since I am not yet at goal. She was supportive of that decision. I told her that my wallet needed a break as tons of other expenses hit me at the same time. I just told her I had tons of IP foods as backup to get me through nearly another month on P1.

If you're not comfortable going to P2, don't. It's your decision, your body. You know what you want to do. I kind of panicked when my coach told me to go to P2, as if she really has any power when and why I do transition phases!
Do what feels right to you. I know alternatives feel right to my wallet, that's for sure!
Old 05-15-2013, 01:31 PM   #30  
Started IP 2/13/13

S/C/G: 248/123/123

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaNurse View Post

I was just getting to wondering where you were. Good to see you. You've been at this longer than I have, so I'm not sure I have much advice. I can certainly relate to your feelings over the finances. I am doing this totally on my own for that reason. I think feeling a strain or a guilt over the cost may add a certain urgency leading to frustration that going a cheaper route may alleviate. That said, I know there are also benefits to staying with a coach, etc. Good luck with your decision.

As for me, I'm down 1.5 this week. Considering it is TOM, not too bad. It's a difficult, emotional day around here as my son's rabbit died this morning and he is absolutely devastated. Had to keep him home from school as he just cannot keep himself together for very long. I guess the bright side is, I have not turned to food.
Closed Thread