Help

• How does Nashua Nutrition stack up to IP products? I know they are way cheaper. Is my coach gonna flip her cookies if I use Nashua?
    The IP product just went up .50 a pack, so any saving is a good thing.
    any advice?
  • There is a spreadsheet on here listed in the alternatives section. http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...readsheet.html
  • There are several alternative threads.
    Check in there
  • Quote: How does Nashua Nutrition stack up to IP products? I know they are way cheaper. Is my coach gonna flip her cookies if I use Nashua?
    The IP product just went up .50 a pack, so any saving is a good thing.
    any advice?
    Many of us use alternative products from Nashua and other sources, but you do have to review the nutritional info to make sure a product is compatible with IP. You've been given good links to info on that.

As far as your coach goes, there are a few people whose coaches were OK with them using alternative products, but on the whole most clinics will not continue to support clients who aren't buying the products from them. They are a business, after all, and they do not make money if you are buying your products elsewhere. Those of us who have done the diet without the help of a clinic have leaned heavily on the support of this forum, and taken responsibility for weighing and staying on track ourselves at home.