Body by Bison

• Has anyone ever tried these products? Stumbled upon HSN and I am intrigued. Considering it as a protein option...

Thanks in advance for your input!
  • Do you mean this:

http://www.bodybybison.com/

(that's just bison meat - perfectly ok to eat as your real protein meal, and very good for you!)

Or body by Vi?

The Body by Vi products are lower in protein than the IP products, the shake is probably OK but the cookie is below 10g protein so that's not really a good option.

My personal opinion, I am not a fan of Body by Vi mostly because it's a giant pyramid scheme. I have a friend who loves their stuff but is constantly spamming her FB friends with invitations, because she gets incentives for getting other people to sign on. I spend a lot less than she does on regular alternative products without having to go through some ridiculous marketing scheme.
  • I'm not familiar with Body by Bison, but if you really mean Body by VI - I tried that before finding IP and it did nothing for me.
  • I saw the body by bison stuff on HSN.
    bison meat.
    And much was processed (hotdogs, etc)
    I buy grass-fed meats from a local farmer. Personally, I like supporting local farmers!
  • Quote: Do you mean this:

http://www.bodybybison.com/

(that's just bison meat - perfectly ok to eat as your real protein meal, and very good for you!)

Or body by Vi?

The Body by Vi products are lower in protein than the IP products, the shake is probably OK but the cookie is below 10g protein so that's not really a good option.

My personal opinion, I am not a fan of Body by Vi mostly because it's a giant pyramid scheme. I have a friend who loves their stuff but is constantly spamming her FB friends with invitations, because she gets incentives for getting other people to sign on. I spend a lot less than she does on regular alternative products without having to go through some ridiculous marketing scheme.
    I tried Body by Vi at a sidewalk sale. I was offered fruit juice or milk...I specifically said 'water' to see what it tasted like. No offense to anyone using it but it needs the sugar...blech. I agree, some of the people selling it are CrRazZyY (not all!), had to hide a friend off my newsfeed LOL

I've never heard of body by bison though!