Old 04-09-2013, 09:45 PM   #46  
IP start March 8th 2013

S/C/G: 217/206/160

Height: 5'9

Quote:
Originally Posted by izadella View Post
Hi everyone!

I'm new to the site. Today I had my first WI and I'm down 8 pounds! I can't believe it!

Also, I've read through a lot of the threads here and your tips and recipes are very helpful.
Awesome! It works...and yeah, these guys are great, stick with the winners (or should I say losers)
newday2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 09:54 PM   #47  
Started 3/4/13

S/C/G: 188/188/130

Height: 5'5

I feel like I need to be "talked off the ledge" so to speak. The last 2 days have been incredibly stressful and I can feel that I want to cheat. What do I do to get my head back in the game? I may be home all day tomorrow with my kiddies, since school is cancelled because if the blizzard. That could be detrimental. I'm already bummed that I won't be able to weigh in tomorrow, since the lack if power has us stranded away from home. Any advice is sincerely appreciated. Thanks, Sam
shoediva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 10:19 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 153.8/142/120

Height: 5'0"

Quote:
Originally Posted by randygrl View Post
First weigh in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I posted this late last night so I thought I would put it in again this morning.

I did better then I thought I would. I lost 3.6 lbs and 5.25 inches overall. So that officially puts me in ONDERLAND! :c arrot:
Friday was tough because husband brought home cheeseburgers and fries in the afternoon and then made sausage and rice for dinner Saturday night. I miss rice. On top of that, I had a paper due and a test to study for on Saturday. Starting to stress. I did not give in and got everything done.
Saturday night, I went to a Pampered Chef party where I could not eat anything there. I did not cave! In June I'm going to host an all IP Pampered Chef Party!
Yesterday I started the dreaded period and felt awful all day but I still did not cave!
Today I felt better and even better after a great weigh in. Thank you for all the encouragement.
What a great WI and NSV! It's tough to be strong in the face of all of that yummy temptation. Way to go! As for the rice, my fiancé would disagree, but I like cauliflower rice (especially if I tweak it to go with the recipe - add a touch of Bragg's when I make pepper steak/chicken stir fry or use coconut oil and a touch of vanilla for a whole different taste). It satisfies that craving, and I feel like I'm eating like everyone else. BTW- an OP Pampered Chef party is an awesome idea!
Sansfilter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 10:27 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 184/146/130

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by newday2013 View Post
Glad you didn't, LOL!!! Not sure kids are OP
Hilarious.....totally looks like I wanted to eat my 5 year old....lol. Well, some days I understand why wild animals eat their young...ATTITUDES,!!!!.....now especially so on days I am hungry! So funny thanks for the chuckle
kellycg102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 10:32 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 153.8/142/120

Height: 5'0"

I love this site and all of you! My next WI is Thursday, and even though I have been 100% OP, I anticipate that my weight has gone up (home scales aren't helpful, as we know). With the "lovely C" and impending TOM, the numbers just keep going up. The good news is - I'm not worried. Thanks to all of you, I have been prepared for this as just part of the ebb and flow of this process. Also, today was our meeting day at work. We always bring a delicious, healthy (but not OP) breakfast, and there's always some sort of birthday dessert. I wasn't even tempted. Then, I was going to make taco salad (OP for me, traditional for the fiancé), but he forgot his chips and couldn't imagine eating taco salad without them, so we went to Five Guys Burgers and Fries for to go food. He always feels bad if he wants something I can't have, but i reassured him that it makes me feel better about my choices when i don't feel like everyone is paying too much attention to what I can't have. I like to think of all the new things I get to try. That being said, it smelled SO GOOD in there, but I waited until we got home, made a yummy salad with lots of veggies and turkey - yum.
Sorry so long. I was on a roll.
Sansfilter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 11:03 PM   #51  
PCOS. Started IP 3/8/13

S/C/G: 285/247.1/165

Height: 5'7"

Thanks for the pizza sauce recipe newday!
rubygirl05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 11:42 PM   #52  

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoediva View Post
I feel like I need to be "talked off the ledge" so to speak. The last 2 days have been incredibly stressful and I can feel that I want to cheat. What do I do to get my head back in the game? I may be home all day tomorrow with my kiddies, since school is cancelled because if the blizzard. That could be detrimental. I'm already bummed that I won't be able to weigh in tomorrow, since the lack if power has us stranded away from home. Any advice is sincerely appreciated. Thanks, Sam
Think:

Summer time and sunshine, bathing suits and barbeques... Sitting outside in your suit with your bad self with an icy cold drink in your hand, thinking "That snow day was nuthin."

Last edited by ZOMBIEDAWN; 04-09-2013 at 11:43 PM.
ZOMBIEDAWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 03:35 AM   #53  
Started 3/4/13

S/C/G: 188/188/130

Height: 5'5

Thanks ZOMBIEDAWN, I really appreciate the encouragement. If I play my cards right I should be phasing off about the time my brother gets married- June 15th. That helps to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Deep breath, one day at a time.
shoediva is offline   Reply With Quote