IP shakes Vs Atkins shakes

• I been using IP for about 3 weeks now and my results are great but the cost of this plan is too much, so I been thinking to switch the IP shakes for the Atkins shakes but I dont now if I will get the same results. !! Help please!!!
  • thanks!!!
  • You will get the same results if you follow the phase 1 plan and use the atkins shakes..make sure they are the advantage shakes.. as opposed to the breakfast morning shakes... It will work if you work it..I used atkins shakes when i was doing it.. I no longer do it now..too tough for me I love my fruit!
  • The Atkins products have a LOT more fat than IP products.
    If you want to follow the IP plan, you need products that mimic IP products. There are many out there at less cost, if you cannot afford your coach/clinic.

Here is a great thread that will help Alternative Reviews
  • Quote: You will get the same results if you follow the phase 1 plan and use the atkins shakes..make sure they are the advantage shakes.. as opposed to the breakfast morning shakes... It will work if you work it..I used atkins shakes when i was doing it.. I no longer do it now..too tough for me I love my fruit!
    Atkins advantage shakes are too high in fat to be used for IP replacement. They are also too high in calories - EVEN if you compare using Atkins shakes with using IP puddings as shakes.

IP Milk chocolate pudding (if you add extra water to use as shake:
    110 calories, 5 cal from fat (well below 30% fat)
    7g carb, 2g dietary fiber (5g net carb)
    18 protein

Atkins advantage milk chocolate shake:
    160 calories, 80 cal from fat (50% calories from fat, way too high)
    5g carb, 3g dietary fiber (2g net carb)
    15g protein

Remember that IP is NOT just about low carb. It is also low fat.